The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 06-05-2006, 08:54 AM   #1
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Weird stuff I get from the Contact Us link

On every page of the Cellar, at the bottom, there's a "Contact Us" link that leads to a page where you can fill in a form and contact, well, "us".

It gets spammed occasionally, but recently it's gotten much more entertaining with wacky messages.

The humor is aggravated by the fact that the system records which page the sender came from. If they are a user, their user name is also sent.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:55 AM   #2
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The following message was sent to you via the The Cellar Contact Us form by Brianna Poe.

--------------------------------

I want to know what my name means or what the word that discribes my name and I want to know what it is right away because I have to know it for one of my class projects and I really need it like really bad so if one of you could pl'z help me I would apreciate it very much o.k. So E-mail me at addrdeleted@hotmail.com pl'z, thank you!!!!

Referring Page: http://cellar.org/login.php
Old 06-05-2006, 08:56 AM   #3
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The following message was sent to you via the The Cellar Contact Us form by Lucky4U.

Dear Cellar,

Referring Page: http://cellar.org/faq.php
Old 06-05-2006, 08:57 AM   #4
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The following message was sent to you via the The Cellar Contact Us form by aviv sofar.

אביב ושראל אחים

Old 06-05-2006, 08:57 AM   #5
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The following message was sent to you via the The Cellar Contact Us form by will.

norristown is a great community to look for nice resturants to eat, their resturants also has good food

Old 06-05-2006, 08:58 AM   #6
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The following message was sent to you via the The Cellar Contact Us form by .

I don't NECESSARILY have to be logged in. I HAD A PAGE EMAILED TO ME.

Referring Page: http://cellar.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3997 <- Quality Images, "PSA Jet crash, 1978"
Old 06-05-2006, 08:58 AM   #7
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The following message was sent to you via the The Cellar Contact Us form by rick surnamedeleted.

the image of the day is about all the pretty women in the world.I am a great lover and very compassionate and very interested in the ways of the world in the life of an attractive woman.Dont get vme wrong because I am very honest and I would love nothing more than to make love to you. Aas I said I am very honest anjust went through a divorce that devastated me(there were 3 chuildren involved) I miss them everyday and I am looking for somone to help me with them....not like your thinking but I could use some advice!
I also have my own needs I was alwaysmloyal with my ex and havent been around since....3 years!!!....just help and I know I can help you.I am very honest and one of those men ,I like to think when women say all the good ones are taken...well here is one of them!

Old 06-05-2006, 08:58 AM   #8
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The following message was sent to you via the The Cellar Contact Us form by Doug Surnamedeleted.

Greetings - I am looking to purchase 5 text link ads on photography-on-the.net/forum/

Each ad is two to three words in length and can be placed anywhere on your page as long as the ads are visible on the majority of pages on your website. I would be willing to pay for 3 months of advertising up front.

Would you be interested?

Looking forward to your response,
Doug

Referring Page: http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=10806 <- "Our Pagan Wedding"
Old 06-05-2006, 08:59 AM   #9
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The following message was sent to you via the The Cellar Contact Us form by roberta surnamedel.

In calling customer service, they said to go online to VTECH and find out how to disable these daily horoscopes. Please help!
thanks, Bobbi Surnamedel

Referring Page: http://cellar.org/search.php
Old 06-05-2006, 09:11 AM   #10
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The following message was sent to you via the The Cellar Contact Us form by aghadilbar.

Name: Agha Dilbar

E-mail addressdeleted@yahoo.com

Topic: Peace Comments Change the World with Peace and Prosperity 10-million urgent peace letters to Head of States, UN, Parliaments, Political Parties, TV News Channels, International Newspapers, Magazines, Universities, Think Tanks, Amnesty International and Welfare NGOs, all over the World Subject: Friendship, Progress and Prosperity for Peace throughout the World I Agha Dilbar Founder International Revolution Movement have sent10-Million Research Peace Letters to International Community from 11-September 2001(9/11) till today about War on Terror. Our NGO International Revolution Movement (IRM) has 3-Principles, Friendship, Progress and Prosperity all over the World. Our NGO, s programmed is for the welfare of International Community and to save the human being from 3rd World War and world terrorism. I Agha Dilbar have a Great Peace Plan for Kashmir, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Middle East and Iraq to stop and eliminate suicidal bomb attacks all over the world. Some powerful un!
derground groups want to begin 3rd World War for their worst intentions.1) World should remember that religion Islam is a religion of Peace Security, Fraternity and Love. We Muslims are not concerned with any sort of terrorism; terrorists are only using the name of Islam. Likewise people using the name of Islam to pretence are not Muslims. They are only terrorists. 2) Islam strictly condemns religious extremism and the use of violence against innocent lives. There is no justification in Islam for extremism or terrorism.3) Targeting civilions' life and property through suicide bombings or any other method of attack is haram-or forbidden-and those who commit these barbaric acts are criminals, not "marters."4) All acts of violence targeting civilions are haram(forbidden) in Islam. 5) It is haram for a Muslim to cooperate with any individual or group that is involved in any act of terrorism or violence. 6) It is the civic and religious duty of Muslims to cooperate with law enfo!
rcement authorities to protect the lives of civilions. 7) Impl!
ied or t
acit approval for terror and those engaged in terror must also be condemned. I, Agha Dilbar on emergency ground want to present solid suggestions to international community, regarding their policies on War against Terrorism, can be saved from economic crisis, I should be given a chance to make open speech and dialogue, on the leading TV News Channels to eliminate Poverty, Unemployment and Lawlessness at International level.

( no fewer than 40 more paragraphs the size of the above text deleted )

Thank you for your Participation. We appreciate your contribution for humanity (Live with dignity and dye with grace. Guide Line from Agha Dilbar)__________________Please see our Message in internet search Website No-1 aghadilbar No-2 aghadilbar2

Referring Page: http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=3315 <- " I think Bush is a crooked elitist f*ck. What do you think?"
Old 06-05-2006, 09:40 AM   #11
Ibby
erika

Hahahahaha, wow... thats all I have to say.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:51 AM   #12
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

I hope that mailbox is shaped like a storm drain instead of a trash dumpster. I might be be able to overcome my revulsion and watch it flow by but I wouldn't want to wade in and muck it out. 40 paragraphs deleted? Holy cow!
Old 06-05-2006, 12:31 PM   #13
wolf
lobber of scimitars

That guy that said Norristown is a great community with many good restaurants really had me laughing.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:42 PM   #14
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Well there is the occasional request for assistance on something Cellar-related, so it goes into my regular mailbox at this point.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:01 PM   #15
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Damn...you get such interesting mail but not a penis enlargement offer in the bunch.