The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 06-22-2005, 07:26 PM   #256
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

that's why I now drive an '87 toyota 4-runner... head room..leg room..and the capacity for a little privacy.. now If I can just find some one I like enough to have sex with.. I don't want to do any more random sexcapades.. although...
Old 06-23-2005, 04:27 AM   #257
jaguar
whig

nightclub/bar toilets, a fair few, most recent being oxygen in leister square
geneva airport
various parks and gardens, once again, not entirely sure
southbank, melbourne during the new years fireworks
commuter train
seated overnight train
middle of a vinyard
back room of a chocolate shop

lookout wins for the AWAC
Old 06-23-2005, 11:27 AM   #258
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowhead
... I don't want to do any more random sexcapades..
You keep saying that. Methinks thou dost protest too much.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 03:58 PM   #259
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Parking lot of major central KC park at night
Parked on street of neighborhood two blocks from girlfriend's parents' house
Countless drivein movies
(all the above in a 1972 Datsun 1200...thank God the seats reclined)

Countless times in the backseat of my 66 Biscayne. (Got busted by a bunch of guys on motorcycles when parked way off the road in a park once - one of them knew who I was and spread it all around school)

Sitting in a tree in the previously mentioned central KC park in broad daylight
Countless times driving down the highways and byways of the USA
On a picnic bench in a campground, once in broad daylight, several times at night.
In an open field of a wildlife reserve in Missouri
In a swimming pool surrounded by clueless people
Numerous times in locations I cannot recall wherever, "quick, bend over" was well received as foreplay.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:29 PM   #260
cowhead

You keep saying that. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

yeah.. I guess I'll get me to a nunnery..

mmm... beast with two backs..
Old 06-23-2005, 05:02 PM   #261
Lunaephiliac
Nice people frighten me.

You know what's sad?

I don't find any of this to be new information. Oh, this country. I've also realized that I seem to be quite a rarity because, though i have made a promise to my parents and myself not to have sex until i marry, I am also incredibly horny. This country is so freakin' weird.

Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished, persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.
-Mark Twain
Lunaephiliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 06:38 PM   #262
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaephiliac
You know what's sad?

I don't find any of this to be new information. Oh, this country. I've also realized that I seem to be quite a rarity because, though i have made a promise to my parents and myself not to have sex until i marry, I am also incredibly horny. This country is so freakin' weird.
From the little I know about you, Luna, I would like to suggest that you've made a good decision. Not a decision that will be easy to follow through with, but a good decision nonetheless.

Please accept this post as my support for you, friend.

*beams concentrated good will and perserverance in Luna's direction*
Old 06-24-2005, 01:28 AM   #263
cowhead

luna, can I only say that was a bad idea.. keep whatever convictions you like.. but uh.. please don't marry the first guy you have 'relations with' there have been too many of my friends that have made that mistake.. keep in mind that I have been an ought and ought whore. hey if you love the guy... thinkl about 30 years from now! think about it! love or sex...

xoxoxobruce?

Last edited by cowhead; 06-24-2005 at 01:31 AM. Reason: still can't spell
cowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:47 PM   #264
Lunaephiliac
Nice people frighten me.

Hey, that's the only way I can keep to my own moral code. You may have something different, and that's your decision. I have a close friend who says she will not even kiss until her wedding day, and that's her decision too. I am not calling anyone a whore, but this is the way I feel right now. Of course, I must keep in mind that my opinions may change over time, as I am quite young yet. Heck, when I was seven, I thought boys were gross. Thank you for the advice, nonetheless.

Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished, persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.
-Mark Twain
Lunaephiliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 05:37 PM   #265
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowhead
luna, can I only say that was a bad idea.. keep whatever convictions you like.. but uh.. please don't marry the first guy you have 'relations with' there have been too many of my friends that have made that mistake.. keep in mind that I have been an ought and ought whore. hey if you love the guy... thinkl about 30 years from now! think about it! love or sex...

xoxoxobruce?
Why in the world would you say this is a bad idea? Young people, inexperienced in many many things in the world get married all the time. Why would you suggest that a prerequisite for a happy marriage is sexual experience?

You have deftly turned her statement on its head and likewise inverted it's meaning. She DID NOT SAY that she would marry the first person she had 'relations with'. She DID SAY that she would not have sex until she was married. You may say that these two statements wind up being the same thing. But your remark implies that her plan is to marry the first person she has sex with, that marriage is a consequence of sex. Maybe that's what you're trying to say is a bad idea.

But I think Luna has something more consequential in mind, that despite her sexual tension, she has decided that her decison to marry someone will be based on criteria other than sex. A wise decision. As you know, and I know, sex can profoundly affect one's feelings and thoughts and actions, not always in reliable ways. I think Luna's decision to wait shows that she will not marry for sex, just the opposite of what you implied.

Sex is G-R-E-A-T but certainly not something to base a marriage on, you said so yourself. Marriage is vastly more important and enduring and complicated than sex, and that's saying a lot. Sex is a part of marriage, not the other way around.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:10 PM   #266
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaephiliac
You know what's sad?

This is precisely why Western Civilization thrived. Channel that there energy into the protestant (or insert your own belief or lack of belief system) work ethic and you'll be a millionaire before you're 25.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 12:39 AM   #267
kerosene
Touring the facilities

In my opinion, sex before marriage can be healthy. Sorry if that ruffles feathers (and I am not advocating sexual experimentation at too young a maturity level) but I think the dillusional belief that sex is only "right" within marriage is naive. Why does there even have to be a "right" and "wrong" when it comes to sex? Sure, if your conviction is such, because of whatever ethics/morals you have, then have at it. The problem with that idea is what do you do when you are 10 years into a marriage and suddenly WANT to know what it is like to be with someone else? You are left to struggle internally over it with guilt as your overriding force. Especially if you are involved in an exclusive, monogomous marriage (which is quite likely if you have waited to have sex with your spouse.) Never fool yourself in thinking your spouse who has been your only sexual partner is the only person you will ever want sexually. I find it hard to believe that is probable. I think if one can get past their own insecurities about previous partners or current desires he/she can truly love the person they are married to, and not own them.

Of course, my experiences cause me to have my opinions on the matter, but based on those, that's really what I think.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:20 AM   #268
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

HERE HERE !!!!! I aplaud your opinion Case !!!! Both partners SHOULD have sowed their wild oats ( as it were ) , then live togather for 6 months , see if you can put up with the farting and burping and smacking of lips , oh and go on an overnite canoe trip togather , if after 2 days of trying to work as a team , you and your prospective spouce have had fun , then well you can probley make it at least 16 years , my wife and i did ALL this and well we are still togather after 16 + years , and I don't see it ending ANY TIME soon !!!
Old 06-25-2005, 02:20 AM   #269
cowhead

case is right.. and you as well zippyt.. long story that I won't bore you with. suffice to say 'amen' (if only I were religious!)
Old 06-25-2005, 02:26 AM   #270
cowhead

as to wolf... I'm sure we agree I'd rahter have sex than be a millionaire