The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 12-26-2013, 10:09 PM   #616
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
you have nothing to say do you?? I just presented you with the basis of a righteous resistance against all the American New World Order is trying to remove from your life and all you can say is nothing?? Pathetic... If you do not stand up for your rights you deserve to have your rights taken away and as far as I am concerned you deserve to go to hell as well...
Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

JBKlyde proves that one can post something about nothing in Philosophy just as well as in Nothingland.

NOTE: Apparently JBKlyde didn't realize BigV had posted a YouTube link that didn't work leaving the post empty. END NOTE.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:48 AM   #617
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Insanity has rarely sounded so melodic. footfootfoot brings to light an historic perspective on the seemingly perpetual conflict between people claiming the same thing, the same place, using the same justifications and using the same means.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #618
glatt

Undertoad hits the nail on the head.

Quote:
We all bring our own world view to the table, when faced with the big news of the day, don't we? "This is how this relates to what *I* believe!"
It came from here, but really could have been from any thread.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:45 PM   #619
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

In reference to tw:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
he's a man of few words
Old 02-24-2015, 05:40 PM   #620
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

an intervention, of love

and HUMOR!

infinite monkey, you are a funny monkey!

Quote:
Dear glatt,

As others have said, this comes from a place of love, from inside my heart. You are a wonderful person and moderator. We wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for you.

But your cauliflower addiction is running your life. You can't have a meal, not even a snack, without the crutch you call "my sweet cauly" or "daddy's little meal helper." It was funny at first, but you don't realize how much you are hurting yourself and others with your constant focus on cauliflower.

We will support you if you choose to get help. However, if you choose to keep going down this road, we can no longer, I can no longer, be there when it all falls apart.

Yes, it was amusing at first. A little cauliflower, a little giggle. But then you started steaming it. Then you started roasting it. You know the only way this can end, if you do not get the help you need right now. Soon, you will be consuming cauliflower pies and cauliflower cookies. You have already started trying to conceal cauliflower by stiffing it into quesadillas. If it's so harmless, as you say, why do you feel the need to hide it?
Old 07-28-2015, 12:32 AM   #621
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Dana gets it; Dana shares it with all of us. Thank you Dana.

Quote:
Freedom of speech is about having the right to express your opinion without fear of state reprisal or judicial response. It is not the right to express yourself without any social consequence.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:09 AM   #622
Griff
still says videotape

Somehow people keep forgetting that.
Old 07-15-2016, 08:28 PM   #623
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

An explainer.
Pay attention.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:22 PM   #624
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Here's the whole post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico and ME View Post
I believe that Hillary would have been as productive as Obama was allowed to be. Trump is going to go for it all...pro-money makers at the expense of all classes except the money makers. We will have to see if its a harm or benefit to you and me. Did Reagans trickle down do much for you?
Here's the link to the post for context.

Right on target ME, right on.
Old 12-18-2016, 01:51 PM   #625
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

It's so very nice to be agreed with, thanks V.

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 06:42 AM   #626
Griff
still says videotape

Time to wake this thread.

Your fellow Americans fall into probably dozens or more slots, and likely none you don't have something in common with. I'm not suggesting you go to Idaho and make friends with the survivalists, or Frisco and hang with the hippies/hipsters, or whatever is cool now. But for christs sake people you were friends with before this shit started shouldn't be written off as the enemy over one or two issues. -Bruce
Old 03-12-2019, 01:36 AM   #627
sexobon

Time to put this thread to sleep.

Well you should've said all this before … you could've changed the world by now. Information isn't useful unless it's timely. Next time, speak up sooner! - sexobon
Old 03-12-2019, 07:51 AM   #628
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Time to wake this thread.

Your fellow Americans fall into probably dozens or more slots, and likely none you don't have something in common with. I'm not suggesting you go to Idaho and make friends with the survivalists, or Frisco and hang with the hippies/hipsters, or whatever is cool now. But for christs sake people you were friends with before this shit started shouldn't be written off as the enemy over one or two issues. -Bruce
Amen
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 03:56 PM   #629
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargon View Post
Amen
I bet you say that every time someone invokes a bunch of sake drinking christs.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:56 PM   #630
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Christ's sake is 300 proof.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote