The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 11-03-2019, 03:54 PM   #16
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
He just isn't the crazy old coot he used to be, now being a mere shadow of his former self.
Crazy because you were constantly exposed for believing extremist rhetoric?

And again you demean rather than address the topic - as all good extremist are taught to do by The Don. The relevant questions still ignored: Who is pushing all this? And why? What really is the objective? What really is the problem that must be solved? All still ignored - because that is what extremists do - alongside their good friend Mayhem.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 05:14 PM   #17
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

You're too underdeveloped to do the research yourself and need someone to feed information to you like they're feeding a baby. We're not going to babysit you no matter how much you cry. As an adult who still acts like a baby, you can learn to do the research yourself; or, do without.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 10:46 PM   #18
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:02 PM   #19
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Poor tw believed his father was the smartest guy in the world so tw swallowed all the madmen bullshit the old man spouted.
That's why he's so delusional, poor boy.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:55 AM   #20
tw

The relevant questions still ignored: Who is pushing all this? And why? What really is the objective? What really is the problem that must be solved? All still ignored - because that is what extremists do - "wreck shit". Not one honest answer.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:51 AM   #21
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

It Just Doesn't Matter!!!
We're all FUCKED!!!
So just be nice to each other for a change.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:16 AM   #22
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
The relevant questions still ignored: Who is pushing all this? And why? What really is the objective? What really is the problem that must be solved? All still ignored - because that is what extremists do - "wreck shit". Not one honest answer.
If you give a damn enough to post in-thread, go the extra inch and google 'marsy's law' then you'll find out 'who', 'what', 'why', etc.

That's what I did. What I found is the reason I posted what I posted up-thread.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:01 PM   #23
glatt

Quote:
All still ignored - because that is what extremists do - "wreck shit". Not one honest answer.
What makes you think any of us knows the answer?

Griff came here asking our thoughts. We speak English and could read the text of law and gave our thoughts.

Sure. It would be interesting to know who is behind the push for the law. Why don't you go find out and come back and tell us instead of insulting everyone?
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 03:54 PM   #24
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

It's a moot point...

Quote:
Marsy’s Law votes won’t be counted, Pa. Supreme Court rules in split opinion.
link
Old 11-05-2019, 05:22 PM   #25
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
You failed to post your credit card information. From now on you'll be charged for these services you moocher.

Quote:
mooch·er

A person who lives off others without giving anything in return.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:18 PM   #26
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
What makes you think any of us knows the answer?
Griff came here asking our thoughts.
If you cannot answer the question, then why are you posting? Griff and I have both asked for your thoughts. Not emotional outbursts. I already have answers to those questions. But like Griff, I asked to know what others thought. Since learning how biased or uninformed other can be is also informative.

Instead, so many only posted insults. Without bothering to answer any relevant questions.

Who is pushing all this? And why? What really is the objective? What really is the problem that must be solved?

Whereas xoxoxoBruce noted the Courts suspended ballot counting (over a week ago), he did not say why. Among the reasons, it violates a State Constitution requirement that amendments only address a single issue. This amendment does not.

Anyone answering those relevant questions would have mentioned that.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:23 PM   #27
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry quirk View Post
That's what I did. What I found is the reason I posted what I posted up-thread.
You only quoted the amendment. And did not even attempt to say what it means. It is so vague and subjective that it could mean anything. Which is why the relevant questions remain:

Who is pushing all this? And why? What really is the objective? Especially when existing laws already address many of those issues. What really is the problem that must be solved? None of those questions answered up-thread.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:38 PM   #28
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

Quote:
You only quoted the amendment.
No. I edited it.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:55 PM   #29
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
If you cannot answer the question, then why are you posting? Griff and I have both asked for your thoughts.
No, you did not ask for our thoughts, you asked
Quote:
So who is doing all the pushing? ~snip~ Who is pushing all this? And why? What really is the objective? What really is the problem that must be solved?
Quote:
Whereas xoxoxoBruce noted the Courts suspended ballot counting (over a week ago), he did not say why.
That's right, instead I gave you the link so you could read the decision and the dissent for yourself. The ACLU said because it was invalid because it covered more than one issue, but three of the seven Judges disagreed.

The reason for it is because a CA tech Billionaire had a sister murdered by an ex-boyfriend who was arrested. A week later the victim's (and Billionaire's) mother ran into the murderer in the grocery store. So the rich dude is funding this law in every state.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:25 PM   #30
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Tw clearly placed second in the blockhead contest, aye.

He seems composed entirely of an antisocial, let alone anti-American, perfidy. We have, after all, absolutely *no* notion of what tw is *for,* though we have a lot of testimony on what he's against. In this his life's thought strongly resembles Fascism, which had the same trouble expressing what it was for, being explicit only about what it was against.

Bad company to keep, I'd say.

His hobby is mouthing off about how all things and all circumstances betray and offend tw. By design. Even the weather -- perhaps the Ice Ages. I suppose everyone can do with a hobby...

But if tw actually wants to be treated like a human being, he's going to have to abandon this, remaking his whole self, and not dying in his current mode. (Did he ever in life have another, or was he a crabby sour tween too?) His comprehensive hatreds suggest in turn that tw hates himself most and chiefest of all. Lacks amour-propre, and is very bitter for this lack. Counseling alone may not be enough to repair him; psychoactive drugs may also be called for.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 11-09-2019 at 03:32 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote