The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 03-05-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

My Thread for LJ

I am eating blueberry mini-wheats for breakfast, worrying about the assignment that is due at 12.3 today (worrying because I haven't started it) and wondering if I can get away with just not doing it at all and thinking about the OTHER homework I have to do for my sponsor and that being in recovery is a LOT like doing extra homework all the damn time ("read this, write this, journal, go to this funeral, pray, make your bed, eat, don't isolate, go to a meeting a day"...JesusMaryandJoseph, where do these people find the time?)

So. I need some more mini-wheats.

Oh, yeah, there is a HOT guy on youtube who signs (in American Sign Language) Britney Spears' song Womanizer and Sheldon would LOVE this guy - so Sheldon, if you are listening, youtube this guy. he's soooooooo hot. REally, really hot. He's so hot, I want him and his tight jeans bad.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

You're not allowed to say jesusmaryand joseph unless you still believe in one holy, catholic and apostolic church and/ or you live in Ireland, and/ or you have red hair.

In anyone else this is blasphemy and devils will poke you with red hot forks for all eternity. And I don't mean those little picnic forks either, because they're platic and would melt. Dirty great big crusty farm-type forks, that give you diseases if you even sniff them.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 AM   #3
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I thought I was doing a good thing by not dropping the F-bomb!

forgive me, Most Powerful Sundae! I'll give myself twenty Hail Mary's and five Glory Be's.

Amen.

Oh, yes: I used to have red hair but I am now Slut Blonde. Does my original hair color still count? Thankyoufather.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Old 03-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #4
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I will forgive you my child.
Whether Jebus will is still open to debate.

He forgave sinners and tax-collectors and ho's (apostrophe is acceptable on words where the plural might confuse the pronunciation, especially in words ending in vowels)

Of course, his father destroyed whole cities, races and whole nations for far less (inc wholesale rape, pillage and selling the inhabitants into slavey) so you better watch out, you better be nice, he's got a damned list and he's checkin' it twice...
Old 03-05-2009, 10:14 AM   #5
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

So. did you check out the hot guy in the "ASL + womanizer" - youtube vid? He will make God feel better!

—James Barrie

Old 03-05-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I might, I might
But good-looking men aren't my bag.

Got any vids of really charismatic, funny, intelligent men?
Oh sorry, they're all married!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:19 AM   #7
HungLikeJesus
Only looks like a disaster tourist

Is God gay? Now it's all starting to make sense...

SteveDallas's Random Thread Picker.
HungLikeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #8
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus View Post
Is God gay? Now it's all starting to make sense...
Of course he's Gay!

Don't you remember your prayers?

"God is Gay, God is good..."

—James Barrie