The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 12-06-2002, 02:58 PM   #136
perth
Strong Silent Type

Quote:
Originally posted by blowmeetheclown
The wheelchairs get in the way.

Perth - I have that Shoe cartoon up on my wall. Good one!
thats from a shoe cartoon? i wondered where i got that from.

~james
perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 09:04 AM   #137
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How many lesbians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Quote:
Originally posted by wolf

Okay now .... let's get the paraphenalia nomenclature straight here
Oh no, do you have any idea what you have just done? Now everyone at this forum knows how to smoke crack, there goes the neighborhood!!

Just kidding:], seriously though they were a really fucked up couple who never did things the way others would expect. My error was purely intentional and also a very direct result of never having smoked that stuff myself.

Regards,

J03L10T

: )
Old 12-13-2002, 11:18 AM   #138
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

I'm sorry Wolf-

I forgot about that one, must have taken your reply to my usual nonsense as a verbal attack of sorts upon my joke. I am a writer and not a very good one most of the time, ordinary is exactly what most people tend to want to allow others to try and sell. It was just another joke. Sorry again.
Old 12-13-2002, 01:17 PM   #139
wolf
lobber of scimitars

j03, dude ...

No offense taken, and my delivery is often misunderstood as criticism when it is not. It's all in good fun, Bro.

Apologies to you too ...

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 01:38 PM   #140
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Okay...this apology shit has GOT to stop.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 08:50 AM   #141
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Hell no

Quote:
Originally posted by sycamore
WE WON'T GO
Old 12-14-2002, 03:53 PM   #142
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Re: Hell no

Quote:
Originally posted by j03L10T
WE WON'T GO
Is that right? Well, I'll just have to break out the Little Black Book and call all those supposed folks you worked for...you know what they did with the woman who claimed to sing on Paula Abdul's albums, right?

elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 04:52 PM   #143
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

Quote:
Please accept my most sincere apology for not apologizing sooner.

Acknowledgment is a stain on our nation's soul. There is no other way to describe it. It represents one of our lowest moments in our history, I grew up in an environment that condoned policies and views that we now know were wrong and immoral, and I repudiate them. Atonement and concession are immoral, and I again apologize for not apologizing much sooner than this. It is my hope that you will understand that this was a mistake of my ass and not my heart. I regret not having shown more heartfelt regret much sooner and I apologize again, for not apologizing. I’m really sorry for my words, they were poorly chosen and insensitive, and I apologize for not regretting not apologizing.

<B>I agree Trent, enough is enough and if people don't accept it they need to get a life </B>
slang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 04:59 PM   #144
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I'm so sorry that I'm going to take an hour of TV time to air various things that may or may not convince people that I actually am sorry.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2002, 08:28 AM   #145
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Re: Re: Hell no

Quote:

Is that right? Well, I'll just have to break out the Little Black Book and call all those supposed folks you worked for...you know what they did with the woman who claimed to sing on Paula Abdul's albums, right?

They fucked her? Be my guest, amd while you are at it say hey to Celine Dion for me. Man, what an incredible bod.
Old 12-15-2002, 08:39 AM   #146
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

All apologies accepted-

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertoad
I'm so sorry that I'm going to take an hour of TV time to air various things that may or may not convince people that I actually am sorry.
Your mistakes are actually a greater part of the solution than any of you may have ever thought to have considered. We learn from them. We move on and realize that things we do as children are not any indicator of the true character and underlying values of even young adults. I learned a lot of usefull things and accept you as you are.
Old 12-16-2002, 01:14 PM   #147
headsplice
Relaxed

Not so much a joke as a (slightly) funny story...

I was walking out of one of the local 'gay' (it goes in quotes b/c I think #hetero>#homo) bars a couple of years ago at closing time. It is important to note (for the purposes of the story) that I am not a homosexual. As I'm walking out the door with my friend TM (who is gay) we hear an extremely drunk voice ask (to TM):
Drunk: "Is that your boyfriend?"
TM: (looks at me and laughs)"No, no he is not."
Drunk:"Oh." (five second pause)"Well, that's okay, take him home and fuck him anyway."

WHEEEEE!!!!! I love it when people get so drunk they can't stand up on their own!
Old 12-16-2002, 01:18 PM   #148
headsplice
Relaxed

And.....to make up for that last one:
What are the two biggest lies in Poland?
-1)The check is in your mouth.
-2)I won't come in the mail.

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week!
Old 12-16-2002, 01:28 PM   #149
perth
Strong Silent Type

why did god invent whiskey?

to keep the irish from taking over the world.

~james
perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 01:41 PM   #150
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Re: Not so much a joke as a (slightly) funny story...

Quote:
Originally posted by headsplice
WHEEEEE!!!!! I love it when people get so drunk they can't stand up on their own!
Ah ... changes in perspective ... I used to enjoy using drunks as playthings for head games cuz they were such easy targets. But I have promised to use these superpowers only on the side of the forces of good (well mostly) so I don't do that anymore.

Now when I deal with someone that drunk, i think of two things ... one, how much extra paperwork I'm going to have to deal with because I had to send some stupid drunken motherfucker to the ER for medical clearance, and two, the relative tranquility, once that paperwork is completed, because said jackass will not be back in my waiting room until long after my shift is over.

Personally I like the Listerine drunks the best. They're just as toasted as the beer/whiskey drunks, but at least they're minty-fresh.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor