The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 06-29-2004, 09:14 AM   #91
hollyoake
The world has changed and i'm still in my underwear!

well they always did say it might damage your health... maybe this is what they meant!
hollyoake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 12:56 PM   #92
hollyoake

some really strange pictures here!

http://jaypfunk.home.comcast.net/fam...milyphotos.htm
Old 08-11-2004, 11:33 PM   #93
Cyber Wolf
As stable as a ring of PU-239

Location: On a huge rock covered in water, highly advanced moss and 7 billion parasites
This image is from the pages of The Lighter Side Of catalog, a publication that I can't seem to escape, no matter where I move. It's time to start thinking about your Halloween costume...just...don't think about THIS.
Attached Images

"I don't see why it matters what is written. Not when it's about people. It can always be crossed out." ~Adam Young, Good Omens
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 11:40 PM   #94
Cyber Wolf

Location: On a huge rock covered in water, highly advanced moss and 7 billion parasites
But wait there's more! And a costume just in case you plan on going out on Halloween as a large package of meat by-product. These from the same catalog.
Attached Images

"I don't see why it matters what is written. Not when it's about people. It can always be crossed out." ~Adam Young, Good Omens
Old 08-12-2004, 01:18 AM   #95
wolf
lobber of scimitars

That company is local to me ... it's about a 1/2 hour drive to their warehouse/store. You can go and play with the stuff and buy from them direct. I'm told you can call in your catalog order and tell them you want "warehouse pickup" and they'll box it for you and you don't pay S&H.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 06:16 AM   #96
Cyber Wolf

While they do have the occasional Tshirt or printed beach towel I might buy, can you tell them for me to PLEASE LEAVE ME BE?! I've got their website, if I want something I'll hunt it down myself.

Old 08-14-2004, 12:31 AM   #97
Cyber Wolf

Down here in VA, in the burg of Virginia Beach, there's a park called Mount Trashmore because that's what it is, a 60 ft tall hill made of an old landfill that was covered over with dirt, allowed to grow grass and opened to the public as a park. Good use of trash, I sez.

Old 08-14-2004, 12:43 AM   #98
wolf
lobber of scimitars

And why can you only overlook it on Sunday? Is that the homeless encampment's day out for begging?

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

Old 08-20-2004, 01:51 PM   #99
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I see that he's on special. I'll have to run down and pick one up.

Wonder if that's one of the state hospital farm park deer. There's weird stuff there because of all the thorazine in the water table ...

Old 08-20-2004, 01:58 PM   #100
hollyoake

rofl
Old 08-20-2004, 02:04 PM   #101
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

umm----does that hurt, to have your antler's all...budding like that?
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 02:50 PM   #102
melidasaur
Traded your soul for pogs.

[quote=wolf]I see that he's on special. I'll have to run down and pick one up.

Wonder if that's one of the state hospital farm park deer. There's weird stuff there because of all the thorazine in the water table ...[/QUOTE

Old 08-20-2004, 03:17 PM   #103
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Deer shed their antlers regularly. It does not hurt them to do this. In most cases antlers that are harvested are cut off above the blood supply, so THAT doesn't hurt them either. I dunno about growing them, especially in strange ways like the picture. You sure there isn't two of them and it's one behind the other...I've looked and there MIGHT be one back there...

Methinks this one is an aberration or is sporting a birth defect, possibly caused by exposure to some kind of drug or pollution.

I'd still shoot it during antlered season and definitely pay to have it stuffed and mounted on my wall. The rest of it to be butchered and frozen in my freezer to be enjoyed for the rest of the year. Unused portions of meat can be given to neighbors or donated to homeless shelters.

Brian
Old 08-20-2004, 03:37 PM   #104
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Thanx xoB for waiting to see whether this was my animal for Friday.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 04:08 PM   #105
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Knowing the humans around those parts, he wouldn't last long... "Hey Joe, I got me a 56-point buck last night!"
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor