The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Food and Drink
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Food and Drink Essential to sustain life; near the top of the hierarchy of needs

Old 09-29-2014, 10:44 AM   #1
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Botto Bistro Takes On YELP Mafia - Hilarious

The reviews: http://www.yelp.com/biz/botto-italian-bistro-richmond-3

Quote:
I ordered two 16oz containers of uranium-238 from this place 4.5 billion years ago, when my order was FINALLY delivered yesterday both containers were only half full. WTF?!?!? Seriously, who the Hell waits that long to deliver uranuim-238?!?!

Fail!!!
Quote:
It was my little shih tzu's birthday and we wanted something special to celebrate. As they refused to let him eat his meal on the table (rude) we did takeout.

The pasta with homemade meatballs w/ a side of garlic spinach did not agree with my little dog. I think there was something wrong with it because he kept burping and passing gas. I tried called back to the restaurant (to politely inquire if any other dogs had been sick from the meatballs that night) but they were too busy to stay on the line with me. We drove back to the restaurant so they could see what my little guy was going through (and also so I could get a refund).

Without going into detail let's just say I was shocked by their poor attitude and finger-pointing. There was absolutely no reason for them to call the police, it was not MY fault my dog was throwing up everywhere, causing an unfortunate chain reaction with other diners.

Even if they lift the restraining order, I will absolutely not give this place a second chance!!
The back story: http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/09...e-war-on-yelp/

Last edited by footfootfoot; 09-29-2014 at 10:55 AM.
footfootfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 02:38 PM   #2
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Yelp absolutely deletes positive reviews if the business chooses not to advertise with them. I and four other parents had our positive reviews deleted from our kids' therapy clinic's page, while the one negative review (which was posted by someone who was never a customer, and only a few weeks after they even opened,) has sat there untouched for years.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote