The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 04-01-2014, 07:39 AM   #436
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
fargon, that should be in "What's bumming your stones?"
Old 04-01-2014, 10:06 PM   #437
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Sorry, fargon. I hope it goes better this time.
Old 05-18-2014, 11:10 PM   #438
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Whats bumming my stone?

Life. I am so tired of the struggle. So over it.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:33 AM   #439
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Life is your cupcake.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:58 AM   #440
Aliantha

haha...my cupcakes make me happy. Unfortunately, I can't spend all day doing that yet. I haven't built up a big enough audience, and I haven't quite got my home kitchen license either, so just waiting for that before I really start marketing myself.

Just kids and stuff. It just goes on and on. The little ones have been sick off and on lately. There's a whole pile of bugs flying around town and all the kids are sharing them at school. Oldest boy crashed his car on good friday, so it's off the road till some cheap parts come up which means he's sharing my car. Second son wants to buy a car, but he's not listening to good advice. Husband is the same as always. Just treading water there.

Maybe my cupcake empire will take off and I'll have some financial freedom. Then I will do what I like with my life instead of having to ask fucking permission.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:32 AM   #441
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Yes, but do your cupcakes bring all the boys to your yard?
Old 05-19-2014, 02:53 PM   #442
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Whats bumming my stone?

Life. I am so tired of the struggle. So over it.
I hear ya. Compare to your life, I'm sure mine is just a bump, but I'm ready to leave it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:38 PM   #443
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

No, no, no. No leave it. Please.

Sent by thought transference
Old 05-19-2014, 11:28 PM   #444
Aliantha

Lola, we all have our struggles. It's never a good idea to compare them with others. I have a good idea of how downtrodden you must feel. I know your Mum is pretty hard on your, and i think your sister follows suit a lot, and they expect you to be the one to fill in all the gaps that they don't have time for. You must feel used and totally abused a lot of the time. I don't think I could continue to live in the same house with them to be honest. I would just pack my stuff and go. It's a shame your Mother would probably see you as the bad daughter for doing so, even though you have every right to live your own life. Oh yes, I can just imagine how shitful things are for you a lot of the time. I could not live your life.

There are good things about my life. I just get down sometimes. I have come to the realisation that I'm not getting back what I've put into my marriage, but that will just have to wait.

Maybe I'll just have a holiday fling and get myself some romance. That might solve everything. Only thing is, when do I have time for a holiday? hahaha
Old 05-21-2014, 11:31 AM   #445
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Ali: Thanks for all your kind words. That is so nice of you to care, care enough to say something to someone like me, who hardly ever says anything nice or caring to anyone much here. I'm okay, really. If I could, I would move out, like when I was 18. I'm stuck, and I must learn how to deal with my life. I guess I was just whining. My mom isn't so bad these days, and my sister is pitching in more than she has been lately. I just hope after my mom's knee heals, my mom won't start nagging again and my sister would continue to help with the house chores. I'm just tired, very tired. And not sleeping well doesn't help.

Anyways, I'm okay. Thanks.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:50 AM   #446
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
care enough to say something to someone like me, who hardly ever says anything nice or caring to anyone much here.
That's nonsense - you often say lovely and caring things to people in here. I think of you as a very gentle and caring person.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #447
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Thanks, Dana. I guess since I don't reply much anymore that I feel I've come across as uncaring. When I can, I do try stalk on everyone as much as I can.
Old 05-22-2014, 01:10 AM   #448
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Water emergency. The water treatment plant lost pressure so the bad stuff backflowed into the good stuff. They think they might have it fixed by the weekend.

I am impacted at both work and home. I can flush the toilet, but can't do laundry, wash dishes in the dishwasher, brush my teeth, or shower if there is any chance of getting any water in my eyes or in contact with any mucus membrane or open cut.

Any tap water I use has to be boiled first, so at least coffee is still possible.

I don't think work will be cool with my idea of using bacardi silver to brush my teeth. Claiming that mojito is the newest flavor from Crest probably won't work.

The Dept of Health has shut down all food prep in the area. No takeout. No drive thru. On the upside, the rehab bought subs outside the contamination zone for everybody, patients and staff. I think tomorrow will be pizza. There is a rumor that we will be getting a water Buffalo, but no one has seen it yet. The two medical hospitals have tankers hooked into their mains. The junkies don't get that kind of service. Oh, and all of the coffee makers have been removed. There is panic in the streets.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 01:35 AM   #449
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

O. Shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
Water emergency. The water treatment plant lost pressure so the bad stuff backflowed into the good stuff. They think they might have it fixed by the weekend.

--snip--

Oh, and all of the coffee makers have been removed. There is panic in the streets.

for you wolf: no water needed.
Old 05-22-2014, 01:52 AM   #450
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Not that brand, but I have a bag of them in the kitchen ...

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mozzarella