The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Old 07-17-2017, 12:36 AM   #391
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Just look at that cauliflower ear.

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:36 AM   #392
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Gravs I am stealing #388 for another forum. Man you have no idea of the many pics I have stolen. I should be locked up. How do you do it?
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:53 AM   #393
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

It's all part of being awesome, my friend.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 01:22 PM   #394
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Right in the baby factory.

Nuttier bigger.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:39 PM   #395
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  sam.JPG
Views: 390
Size:  75.0 KB

Old 10-30-2017, 12:51 PM   #396
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Daaayum. This girl does have a cannon.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:47 AM   #397
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Wow.

Killer knockout kick<--Sorries for the linkage, I couldn't remember how to make an embedded YouTube vid start where I want it to.

It's even awesome in slomo.

Old 11-28-2017, 02:15 PM   #398
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

DAAAAyum!!!!

What a fucking knock out kick. Not as awesome as the previous post, but, I think that's a tooth that goes flying outta the ring.

Old 02-01-2018, 03:03 PM   #399
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

This man is ƒucking serious about his soccer.

Name:  soccerman.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  98.9 KB

Old 05-03-2018, 02:43 PM   #400
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

THE NEXT POST IS KINDA GRUESOME (NOT REAL BAD)...IF YOU'RE PARTICULARLY SQUEAMY ABOUT SUCH THINGS, MIGHT WANNA SKIP IT.

Old 05-03-2018, 02:46 PM   #401
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

What a magnificent cut!! "Worst cut in MMA history."

Name:  owwy.JPG
Views: 286
Size:  24.2 KB

What an owwy! 'S gonna leave a mark.

Old 05-11-2018, 12:44 PM   #402
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Tennis, on ice, anyone?

Name:  wth.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  79.9 KB

Old 10-19-2018, 11:32 AM   #403
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Boban dunked last night.

With his feet on the floor.

Well, almost. He "jumped" like two inches.

Name:  Boban.png
Views: 208
Size:  489.8 KB

Twitter vid at the link.

Old 10-19-2018, 04:49 PM   #404
Diaphone Jim
Junior Master Dwellar

I was expecting cool and funny. Oh well, got one of each.
Diaphone Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 11:29 AM   #405
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

***Absolutely NSFW Language***

Dickin' Around With Tiger Woods

I love this guy. He could read the phonebook and make me cry laughing.