Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Old 07-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #61
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  number 19.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  43.7 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #62
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:05 PM   #63
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

That smile says Tyler remembers.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #64
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
I love the smell of ballsweat in the morning. Smells like...Victory.
Name:  whaaaaa.JPG
Views: 605
Size:  42.6 KB

Old 07-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #65
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  boxer.JPG
Views: 771
Size:  97.2 KB

Old 07-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #66
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 1176
Size:  50.0 KB

Old 07-31-2012, 04:40 PM   #67
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Today you get a two-fer.

In the first video, former F1 driver David Coulthard and golfer Jake Shepherd play a game of catch with a golf ball and a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster at the airport.

In the second, David Feherty lets Big John Daly tee off from his mouth. If someone was gonna outcrazy Daly, it would be Feherty.

Old 08-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #68
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Skateboarding, you're doing it wrong.

Name:  abouttogetpainful.jpg
Views: 670
Size:  103.2 KB

Old 08-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #69
Flint
Snowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
I've been doing an intense regimen of heavy metal drumming coupled with bodybuilding-style weightlifting, coupled with middle distance running incorporating pullups, pushups, and crunches to 'spike' my heart rate--in other words, interval or 'military' type training. I've gotten to a point where my body fat is pretty low and my muscles are extremely conditioned. I don't seem to be gaining any mass, just getting leaner and more muscular. I've realized that what I could acheive with this program is a boxer's physique. Ali is just about about perfect. I'm aiming for this look.
Attached Images

expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #70
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

In case you were wondering why I post the Ali pics, Muhammad Ali is the first person I ever truly respected.

Old 08-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #71
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

"Dude! What the fu--"

"Hang on, I'm almost there!!"

Name:  almostthere.jpg
Views: 923
Size:  90.3 KB

Old 08-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #72
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Mike's actually come a long way.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:10 PM   #73
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
"Dude! What the fu--"

"Hang on, I'm almost there!!"

Attachment 39990
"Dude, when I asked you to keep my mouthguard safe...."
Old 08-30-2012, 07:25 AM   #74
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Well, who likes a cold mouthguard?

Old 09-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #75
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  nothing-ruining-his-golf-day1.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  82.4 KB