The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 06-16-2005, 02:22 PM   #211
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

So, Bri said something awhile back about no matter what, she would never get together with another woman. Which got me thinking...

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being never ever ever attracted to someone of your own sex and 10 being never ever ever attracted to someone of the opposite sex, I am curious, where do YOU fall?

I'll start of course. I would be a 5-6. I find myself sexually attracted to both males and females, and have been intimate with both. Never in a long term relationship with a woman however. I love penii, my best orgasms have come from men. But [most] women are so smooth, gentle, soft... I might be crazy, but lately I swear the more I find myself checking out women on more then the men. Maybe this is because right now, my husband is medically obese and I just don't find him as attractive as I used to. So because my husband would rather find me in bed with another woman than man, so I feel safer mentally 'cheating' on him with a woman...Yikes, that's a whole new thread.

Bottom line, I like to get it on with either/or. Where do you fall??
Old 06-16-2005, 02:26 PM   #212
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

I didn't mean that as an attack or anything.. thanks.. and you can be the president of the roger waters fan club all you like, you are more than welcome to your opinion in any matter, I'm not here to flame anyone, just hear what you have to say and leave my little two cents worth.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:42 PM   #213
lookout123
changed his status to single

well, LR - i can honestly say that i have absolutely no physical attraction to other male bodies. even when it is a healthy specimen i don't know why women go for guys. the female body (nearly all female bodies) have such beauty that i can spend days, if not longer, just admiring and enjoying the various curves, slopes, scents, and textures.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:45 PM   #214
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowhead
I didn't mean that as an attack or anything.. thanks.. and you can be the president of the roger waters fan club all you like, you are more than welcome to your opinion in any matter, I'm not here to flame anyone, just hear what you have to say and leave my little two cents worth.
I just wondered what was in that "deleted" thread. Seriously, you've been patient with me.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:49 PM   #215
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123
well, LR - i can honestly say that i have absolutely no physical attraction to other male bodies. even when it is a healthy specimen i don't know why women go for guys. the female body (nearly all female bodies) have such beauty that i can spend days, if not longer, just admiring and enjoying the various curves, slopes, scents, and textures.
I agree. If I were a woman, I'd be a lesbian for sure.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:58 PM   #216
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Interesting question, LR. I would rate my position on your scale at about 2. I am wholly heterosexual, and I *lve* my wife. She turns me on.

From a strictly physical perpective, I find the female form attactive. Everything you (and you and you and you) know is there, all the smoothness, softness, the curves, the sweetness. Yep. All good.

There is no sexual attraction for me for men, though. However, I didn't score a 1 because I do appreciate the male form too. I don't get the same response from male shapes as I do from female shapes, but it seems...incomplete to survey, to try to grok one form without regard for the other.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but they're a matched set. They go together. It would be like loving the white on the chessboard and loathing the black. How can I adore the female form and disregard the male form? You cannot completely love one without also loving the other to some extent.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:54 PM   #217
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I can (and do) admire pretty female forms and think kissing women is rather nice--I just can't see myself going down on one. I-just-can't!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 04:14 PM   #218
jaguar
whig

Snapple bong? That shit is fucking horrible.

cowhead - amen to that position and only a 90degree roll from an early morning spoons.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:08 PM   #219
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

I guess I'm about a 3. I have kissed many women (more than my husband, actually), but that's because I was in theatre and that's what we did at cast parties, not because I was ever attracted to them. I find the female form attractive, but the actual genitalia to be wholly revolting. They are gooey and smelly and gross.

Men, on the other hand, have broad shoulders, and perky non-pear-shaped asses, and biceps...
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:39 PM   #220
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

I can tell that Dr Dreamy of Grey's Anatomy Patrick Stewart is a sexy man. But, I'd go no further than shake his hand if we met. I guess I would have to rate a 2.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:41 PM   #221
Silent
Romanes Eunt Domus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble
I find the female form attractive, but the actual genitalia to be wholly revolting. They are gooey and smelly and gross.

Men, on the other hand, have broad shoulders, and perky non-pear-shaped asses, and biceps...

I'm a one as far as the whole scale thing. I've been in confined, remote and secluded areas with men for extended periods of time and the longer I was there, the more repulsive they became. Hairier, smellier and generally more repulsive.

As for the female genitalia (and all this assumes reasonably recently washed), "gooey" is a wonderful thing that makes them fun to play with and lubricates her and you very nicely. "Smelly", I guess it must be a pheromone thing. The smell from my partner's naughty bits can have going from uninterested to wild in about 30 seconds.
Silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:42 PM   #222
perth
Strong Silent Type

Quote:
...but the actual genitalia to be wholly revolting. They are gooey and smelly and gross.
That's just crazy talk.
perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:42 PM   #223
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
... because I was in theatre and that's what we did at cast parties,...
Hey, I'm a Thespian too. Haven't seen my card in years. Just did it in HS and early college, summer theatre too.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:42 PM   #224
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Steady
Hey, I'm a Thespian too. Haven't seen my card in years. Just did it in HS and early college, summer theatre too.
And you're not gay?
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 07:07 PM   #225
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycamore
And you're not gay?
My girlfriend at the time was in the orchestra for all the musicals. Plus the actresses used to think nothing of running around in their undies. Things like that kept us hetro guys interested in the theatre. I did stage crew, mostly stage construction and sound.

I'm not gay, but I might be a lesbian trapped in a man's body.