The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 06-03-2005, 05:09 PM   #91
Silent
Romanes Eunt Domus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
*cough* what about BJ techniques? Hello???
I am really into the whole oral sex thing and I've had some very open discussion with different ladies and I can safely say that if 500 different men read this thread, you would get 500 different answers.
Circumcised or non-circumcised? Heavy ball work? Light? None? Work the seams or everything? Light teeth? No teeth? Lots of suction? Everyone is different.

The only universal is practice suppressing your gag reflex. :p

For some good tutorials....

NSFW
www.ideepthroat.com

Heather Brooke has real talent.
Silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 07:49 PM   #92
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
So...what about 'em? Do tell!
Old 06-03-2005, 09:41 PM   #93
LCanal
I hope to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am

Sometimes when I "get the urge" in the afternoon I visit Annie’s' Massage and Bar in Bangkok.
After trying one or three ladies I settled, by accident on, Won. Won uses a lot of suction sufficient to be accompanied by the occasional "slurp" when she temporarily loses suction. She uses lots of ball work and I "trained " her to massage my perineum and "more". Rhythm is also important not too fast but not too slow. She uses her hand like the “motorcycle throttle” as well.
I enjoy sex with my partner but with Won I don’t have to worry about her pleasure and can concentrate solely on mine and I don’t have to worry about her getting aches and pains or getting tired.
The best part is that Won has to make it happen I fight the inevitable all the way to the point where my legs, and sometimes my whole body, shakes. It’s magic. Then she gives me a massage and another less frantic one. It’s the only time I orgasm twice in the space of 1 hour.
So 1 down and 499 to go…
Old 06-04-2005, 05:27 AM   #94
staceyv
Lecturer

um, LJ, I'm not sure if all men will agree with the nibbling thing! As far as I've learned, teeth are baaaad- very, very bad. I am hesitant to even try nibbling.
My thoughts on oral sex:

1)We know you shake the urine off of your penis and let it dry there. If you want it in someone's mouth, WASH it.
2)Balls sweat profusely and when it gets damp down there, it gets smelly real fast. WASH 'em.
3)Silent hit the "head" on the nail. Everyone is different, so you're better off asking "how do you like it?" Don't go around nibbling everyone
And yes, rhythmn and supression of the gag reflex are important.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 05:46 PM   #95
kerosene
Touring the facilities

Stacey's first 2 points are the biggest reason I don't go giving blowjobs every day to my man. Ugh. Sorry if that is a bit anal...er...nitpicky...I just can't stand that smell. Once it is not there, though, the rest of it is a blast.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 09:36 PM   #96
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I was thinking of taking notes, but I think I'm just going to go take a shower instead...
Old 06-05-2005, 11:33 PM   #97
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

Shower.. theres one place that is totally overrated in the s.e.x department!!

slippery but not in a good way, hard tiles, annoying shower head, water off someone elses head and into your squinting eyes, he has to hold the her and in doing so he is standing on wet tiles.. oh how safe is that!! no thanks!

Although the bathroom VANITY is definately a good location.. all those mirrors!
Old 06-06-2005, 02:17 AM   #98
LCanal

Hmm.

Has anyone designed or customized any part of their house/appartment/cellar/funiture based on the specific needs of sex. Such as maybe in Sun's case a vanity level platform in the shower or maybe someone's bed is actual the correct hieght for sex as opposed to standard stuff in Nordstrom, Sears
Old 06-06-2005, 03:21 AM   #99
Brett's Honey
whatever

Showers and Mirrors

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Sparkz
Shower.. theres one place that is totally overrated in the s.e.x department!!
Showers used to at the bottom of my list of "ok places to have sex, until my ex and I were desperately looking for any place to seek some relief. It had been over three weeks since I'd seen him. He and our son were only able to come down to Texas to visit one week-end every 2-3 weeks. Our daughter and I were going to be in Cook-Ft.Worth Children's hospital for 2-3 months for her bone marrow transplant. When we FINALLY sneaked away, after looking for a long frustrating time, we located a big bathroom with a locking door and a gurney in the corner. No time left to check out the gurney - it was just clothes flying off in different directions, up onto the gurney and down to business (...guess that would actually be down to pleasure!) It took some time before we realized the gurney wasn't stationary. By then we were smashing into walls, and rolling and spinning all over the room. I started to wonder if this was one of those new carts with a "brain" - one that knew its way to the linen closets, elevators, etc. For a few minutes there I thought we going to be taken out the door and down the hall! (The thought didn't slow things down though...)
Turns out there are wheel locking devices that we'd somehow overlooked. But the sex was still great as always. We ended up visiting that gurney every time he came to Texas. And no, we never locked the wheels, just continued taking a hell of a ride!

Quote:
Although the bathroom VANITY is definately a good location.. all those mirrors!
Aaahh...back in the newlywed days....always hot and ready for something new! We stood around the hall of mirrors maze for hours waiting to try to sneak back in there to attempt every position we knew surrounded by all those mirrors! Never did get enough privacy.

My "consolation prize" later at home was having sex on the observation deck of Wentz Tower, 94' above ground. - I will HAVE to post pics! (Of the TOWER!!) When we finally arrived on the top of the tower, wheezing, out of breath with leg muscles spazing and lungs on fire, he immediately stripped me down and kind of pulled an "Arsen on Stacyv move"! I was so taken by surprise, but I didn't even think of saying no. It got even more hot when we heard clanking up the staircase by a group of giggling young girls. We were just finished and barely finished dressing when the girls reached the observation deck (and us).

NBN - Speaking of Wentz Camp, I guess you're right! There are many interesting & pretty places in PC. I drive by them daily and just forget to look. That tower was built in 1928. You enter at ground level and climb 75' straight up an old metal spiral staircase (well, not straight, you climb around and around and around and around.....) in a just 7' wide round tower . For those out of shape, it's a stairmaster from hell!! But still very well worth it for the view - you can see for literally miles - the entire Ponca Lake, and a whole lot of beautiful landscape far beyond Wentz Camp. When I get some spare time I will get out there and talke pics. I started to menton a little about that so-cool place here, but there is SO much cool stuff there, that'll take a whole new thread!
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 03:29 AM   #100
Brett's Honey
whatever

shower head annoying?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Sparkz
annoying shower head
Not ALL shower heads are annoying Sun Sparkz. Maybe you would benefit from going shower head shopping! And you do know they're not just a single-purpose "shower tool"...right? I'll look around next time I go shopping and see anything that looks worth recommending. For now....I'm certain some ladies here are currently using a (multi-purpose) shower head worth mentioning...??
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 03:45 AM   #101
LCanal

Quote:
I'll look around next time I go shopping and see anything that looks worth recommending.
You mean like the ones with enough hose so one can sit on the floor of the shower with the head between one's feet aimed........whilst.......
Old 06-06-2005, 06:12 AM   #102
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Yes!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:53 AM   #103
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Quote:
#1 Squeeky clean. Not Optional. --no perfume please, it makes me sneeze.
#2 Trimmed/shaved testicles. Not Optional anymore, and HIGHLY recommended.

I'd been trimming for him for quite awhile before I could convince him to give me the same courtesy. Once my hubby finally agreed to it, not only did he get a lot more testicle/tounge action (which he really likes), but he said it actually was 10X better because he had a lot more sensation. He recommends women's extra moisturizing shave gel, and a fresh razor if you were wondering
Old 06-06-2005, 11:45 AM   #104
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The Panasonic wet/dry shaver is excellent for this particular task.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 04:06 PM   #105
staceyv
Lecturer

but it's not so much of a turn on if you leave 6 months worth of pubic hair growth in a ball on the top of the bathroom wastebasket. Ask me, I know...
At least try to bury it under some toilet paper or something...
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote