The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 10-03-2002, 04:51 PM   #1
Cam
dripping with ignorance

Funnies Joke

Worlds Funnies Joke

I tell you what, not only had I heard this one before, I didn't find that much humor in it when I heard it the first time. I want to know who provided funding for this study, and why. Don't we have better things to do.

Sadly I couldn't get into the laughlab site listed at the bottom. I'm sure there would have been some humerous stuff there.
Old 10-04-2002, 09:07 AM   #2
perth
Strong Silent Type

no, this is the funniest joke ever:

so this duck walks in to a bar, walks up to the bartender and says "hey! you got any cheese?" the bartender looks down at the duck and replies "sorry duck, no cheese. we have beer and pretzels." the duck looks dejected and walks out.

next day, the same duck comes wandering into the same bar. he waddles up to the bartender, looks him square in the eye and says "hey! you got any cheese?" bartender looks down at the duck and says "no, duck, we dont have any cheese. we have beer and pretzels". the duck hangs his head and waddles out.

day 3. same duck. same bar. same bartender. the duck moseys up to the bartender and says "hey! you got any cheese?" the bartender looks down and says "hey, duck. this is the third time you come here asking me for cheese. listen carefully. there is no cheese here. if you come in here again asking for cheese, im gonna nail your beak to the floor!". the duck looks shocked and stumbles out.

day 4. the bartenders feeling quite proud of himself for laying down the law with the stupid duck. the door opens, he looks up and there stands the duck. the duck stalks slowly towards the bartender. his beak opens and he says "hey mister, do you have any nails?" the bartender explodes "NO! WE HAVE NO FUCKING NAILS! THIS IS A BAR AND WE SERVE BEER AND PRETZELS! IF YOU WANT NAILS GO TO A HARDWARE STORE! NO FUCKING NAILS!"

"okay. got any cheese?"
perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 01:28 PM   #3
Cam
dripping with ignorance

Now that was actually a humerous joke, one I never heard before either.

And I just noticed that my T key wasn't working yesterday, crap how did I miss that,
Old 10-04-2002, 03:03 PM   #4
kyoryu
Non-Newbie Sort

Nope, sorry, funniest joke ever is:

Two blondes were walking through a forest. One of them looks down, points at the ground, and says, "Look, deer tracks!"

The other shakes her head and says, "Uh-uh, they're bear tracks!"

"Deer tracks!"

"Bear tracks!"

They were still arguing about it when the train hit them.

----

Yes, it's a blonde joke, but I'm a blonde so it's okay.
kyoryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 04:19 AM   #5
datalas
Generic Monkey

My Entry ( for whats it's worth )

A woman walks into a bar and asks the barman for a "Double Entendre"....

So the Barman gives her one.
datalas is offline   Reply With Quote