The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 09-12-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Where'm I gonna live?

Any area Dwellars need a roomie?

Including a 13 pound dog that will occasionally pee on the carpet?

My credit score is 25. Is that bad? But my mama's score is 500,000 and she'll co-sign... sometimes that will work for people...

All I need is a little cottage house in an area where I won't get killed. (And has high speed Internets) But all the official realtor listings under $900 are in areas where I will get killed. Should I get a teeny bit more spendy, to get into a place where the co-sign works? And then I'm in a plain brick building? Where it's hard to get the dog out every two hours? Will that be depressing? It's impossible to know.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

You can come here. I have a three bedroom house with a full basement where you can jam. No garage, though, sorry.

totally. Move to Ohio. It's the Buckeye State!

rent here is ridiculously inexpensive (coz, you know, ohio sucks) and we have a lively local music scene. we really do! and Lexus Nexus. And Wright Pat AFB.

I'd let you live here for half the utilities and 200.00/month so long as you helped me with my computer issues (which are vast and many)
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:53 AM   #3
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Oh, I have a fenced in yard, too. you can google street my house.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Old 09-12-2012, 08:06 AM   #4
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Not to mention her mad bj skilz
Old 09-12-2012, 08:09 AM   #5
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Gotta make the drive to Pottstown every week to rehearse though.

What's the line from As Good As It Gets... I think it's... "I'd be the luckiest man in the world if that would do it for me."
Old 09-12-2012, 08:09 AM   #6
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

(said with a slight British accent)

Oh, very nice, Mr. Footfootfoot. I make a generous, plausible offer and you, you scoundrel, MOCK it! In a very offensive way towards my own person! A pox upon you!

(end British accent)

—James Barrie

Old 09-12-2012, 08:10 AM   #7
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Gotta make the drive to Pottstown every week to rehearse though.

What's the line from As Good As It Gets... I think it's... "I'd be the luckiest man in the world if that would do it for me."
Oh, so no Ohio, then?

Actually, I don't blame you. It does sorta suck here. except for the cost of living.

—James Barrie

Old 09-12-2012, 08:21 AM   #8
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Pottstown. And a bunch of clients who sometimes like to see me. Otherwise I would move anywhere.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #9
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

/me silently withdraws her unseen offer.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #10
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Im on the verge of getting an apartment near cherry hill. I figure I will end yup with rent of $900 or there abouts. I just want to wait about a month to see what changes the new boss makes to my pay plan...
Old 09-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #11
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
Oh, so no Ohio, then?

Actually, I don't blame you. It does sorta suck here. except for the cost of living.
See? You are the one who keeps bringing it up!
Old 09-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #12
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I don't have room for a roommate, despite my love for a dog that occasionally pees on the carpet. My apartment building, however, does have one bedroom units available, I think for about what you are willing to pay. And, if you lease from my recommendation, I get a chunk of money off my rent.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #13
monster
I hear them call the tide

Here?
Old 09-12-2012, 03:51 PM   #14
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
Im on the verge of getting an apartment near cherry hill. I figure I will end yup with rent of $900 or there abouts. I just want to wait about a month to see what changes the new boss makes to my pay plan...
I got about a month and a half to figure this out... if I matched your money imagine the place we could get. 1 year lease think about it
Old 09-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #15
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Yeah, if youre willing to live in nj.... We could probably get a really nice 2br for like $1500. I want a place to park my motorcycle and in unit laundry......

The timing might just work.