The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 09-20-2016, 09:02 AM   #12076
glatt

Photographer should have included dislocated shoulder guy's feet in the picture so you could see if he was off the ground.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:17 PM   #12077
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Watertaxi?

Name:  watertaxi.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  37.9 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 01:43 PM   #12078
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Despite finally figuring it out, however, the couple have decided to stay together, and have no plans of getting divorced.
This story is just steeped in WTFness...

And, no, this wasn't in Kentucky.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:58 PM   #12079
glatt

No way. That's not real. Not even Floriduh.
Old 10-03-2016, 03:58 PM   #12080
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Link now goes to Yahoo's home page, instead of the article.

A mod may want to kill that link. A quick search did not turn up another working link.

Here's the text from the article, for some reason the link to the story takes you to Yahoo's home page, the quick-read version of it comes up, though.

Quote:
From Cosmopolitan

Just three months into their marriage, a Florida couple got the surprise of their lives after discovering that the bride was the groom’s biological granddaughter.

According to the Florida Sun Post, the couple - who have requested to remain anonymous - came to the startling discovery while looking through the 68-year-old’s photo albums, which included pictures of his first wife and their children. His 24-year-old wife instantly recognized one of the children as her estranged father, who she says kicked her out of the house when she was a teenager after she’d accidentally gotten pregnant.

As the husband explained to the Florida Sun Post, he and his first wife had gone through a terrible split, and when she left him, she took their kids with her and moved to an undisclosed location. Despite his many efforts to find them, he was never able to, and eventually, he got remarried and started a new family with his second wife. However, that marriage also ended messily - but in a stroke of luck two years later, the 68-year-old ended up winning “several million dollars” in the lottery.

He soon decided he was ready for love again, and after signing up for a dating website, he came across his future wife’s profile.

“I just felt strange when I saw her photos,” the man said. “It was like a sense of déjà vu, but at the time I couldn’t figure out why she seemed so familiar.“

Despite finally figuring it out, however, the couple have decided to stay together, and have no plans of getting divorced.

“If we’d never found out, we would’ve lived out lives happily together, and us being related shouldn’t change that,” the 68-year-old said.

"Every couple is different and special in their own ways,” his wife added.

Last edited by Gravdigr; 10-03-2016 at 04:03 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 04:05 PM   #12081
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I'm sure the several million in lottery winnings had nothing to do with the woman staying with grandpa.

Old 10-03-2016, 04:06 PM   #12082
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Wait...

Is that young woman her own step-grandma?

Is she her father's step-mother?

Old 10-09-2016, 01:47 PM   #12083
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

...the hell?

Name:  wtf.JPG
Views: 465
Size:  86.4 KB

Old 10-09-2016, 04:17 PM   #12084
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Wait. We're supposed to feed our parents down there?
Old 10-10-2016, 12:14 AM   #12085
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:31 PM   #12086
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Own a car? Own more than one? Is/are it/they in good shape?

Congratulations, you're racist! On an institutional level. So says this gay guy.

I can't decide if he's stupid, or insane.

Old 10-11-2016, 02:43 PM   #12087
glatt

Graduation gift college chairs are racist. More whites own them*, so dude's a racist for sure. I wish I could read the seal to see where he went.

*this fact hasn't been fully researched as of print deadline.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:54 PM   #12088
glatt

OK, I actually watched the 7 plus minutes of the video and that's not really what he's saying. He's saying that the US has shitty public transportation and that you have to have a car to get around in most places. And if you can't afford a reliable car, then the deck is stacked against you.

And the chair is from Yale.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:39 AM   #12089
captainhook455
Rapscallion

I would tell the raccoon joke, but it might be considered racist being I live in the south. However, I am from New Jersey so it may be Ok.

tarheel
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 12:40 PM   #12090
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Tell the raccoon joke, but over here.

Tags
humor