The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 07-30-2018, 03:06 PM   #496
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Sorry to hear about Spike, Glinda.

Hard losing long-time friends.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 11:51 AM   #497
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Sorry to hear about Spike, Glinda.

Hard losing long-time friends.

Thanks, Grav. Despite the rampaging kitten, the house seems so empty now.
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 05:48 PM   #498
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

We lost Slick three years ago (he was a 21 yo Bombay, he was with us for 20). We still miss him.

I was standing the back door the other day and when I went to come back in, I stepped on the the curled up corner of the rug, and I thought I'd stepped on Slick's foot. I went stumbling across the kitchen trying to keep from putting my weight down on that foot.

Cats. He's been dead 3 yrs and change, and he's still fucking me up.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:03 PM   #499
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Glinda needs another kitten and then the one won't be so destructive. Plus the older one will eat better.
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:38 PM   #500
Glinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhook455 View Post
Glinda needs another kitten and then the one won't be so destructive. Plus the older one will eat better.
You're right, of course. The friend who gave me Scooter Pie has one kitten left. I'm considering asking if she would be willing to let me take it, too. But she's out of town for a week (I'm pet sitting for her).

I'll see how it goes with Zoey and Scooter.

The real problem is, with the vet bill and cremation for Spike, I'm $700 poorer, and Scooter still hasn't been fixed (we're still in the process of getting him all his shots - so far his vet bills have come to $200).

Adding another set of vet bills for the new kitten might wipe me out.

Reminder: There's no such thing as a "free" kitten.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:37 AM   #501
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

I can hear Slick smiling from here...
Old 08-01-2018, 10:39 AM   #502
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Also, sorry to hear about Spike, Glinda. I hope everybody comforts everybody else.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:01 PM   #503
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Do you live in an itsy bitsy tiny little town? Most towns have a group working with a vet for free or a reduced rate to fix your pet. We have the humane society will fix them for free. A van is at Hardee's at 5am picks them up and by 5 pm they are back.

My vet fixes females for $80 or 2 or more for $45 each. We also have $5 rabies day 4 times a year.
Don't get your kitten parvo shots and crap. They either have it or they don't. A listless kitten is a soon to be dead kitten.

We had a chart at the pet department at Walmart about cats that aren't fixed. Start with 2 cats and assuming the decedents all live within 7 years there will be 11 million cats. We would be up to our eyeballs in cats. Chinese restaurants would have specials on roast rabbit. Well anyways see about a program.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:27 PM   #504
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Soon it will be time to play.
Old 08-06-2018, 02:49 PM   #505
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

We have The Fix Foundation around these here parts. They have reduced rate spaying and neutering.

Also, we have free rabies shots every June. Idk who pays for those.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:10 PM   #506
Glinda

Quote:
Do you live in an itsy bitsy tiny little town? Most towns have a group working with a vet for free or a reduced rate to fix your pet. We have the humane society will fix them for free. A van is at Hardee's at 5am picks them up and by 5 pm they are back.

My vet fixes females for $80 or 2 or more for $45 each. We also have $5 rabies day 4 times a year.
Don't get your kitten parvo shots and crap. They either have it or they don't. A listless kitten is a soon to be dead kitten.

We had a chart at the pet department at Walmart about cats that aren't fixed. Start with 2 cats and assuming the decedents all live within 7 years there will be 11 million cats. We would be up to our eyeballs in cats. Chinese restaurants would have specials on roast rabbit. Well anyways see about a program.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
We have The Fix Foundation around these here parts. They have reduced rate spaying and neutering.

Also, we have free rabies shots every June. Idk who pays for those.
Great suggestion, guys! Did a little research and found a local group that will snip Scooter's bits for $35! YAY!

Old 08-10-2018, 02:24 PM   #507
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Update on the new girl. She didn't want to eat food, but started her on leftovers cuz she didn't like cat food. I saw her eating dry food this morning. She probably didn't care for the garlic smell as I pour some garlic powder in each new bag. Bugs don't like garlic and flies either. Here is Daisy and Betty.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:11 PM   #508
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

Teh cute!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2018, 08:16 AM   #509
captainhook455
Rapscallion

My baby got out yesterday and we have been crying looking for her. It was so hot outside. Maybe she is under the trailer as her momma came for the dry food I set out and immediately left instead of waiting for head scratching. Imagine a grown man crying over a kitten.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:52 AM   #510
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

Quote:
My baby got out yesterday and we have been crying looking for her. It was so hot outside. Maybe she is under the trailer as her momma came for the dry food I set out and immediately left instead of waiting for head scratching. Imagine a grown man crying over a kitten.

Hope she comes back soon x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tags
youtube instruction