The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 10-29-2011, 03:18 PM   #16
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensive pam View Post
You are not fighting with another man. You are clearly fighting the 'man' inside you; the gay man who wants to escape and be himself. This is an internal struggle; yet you subconsciously dream about another man...unable to come to terms that you are fighting yourself...and your homosexuality...

This is very true,
Pam.
Your inner-therapist is doing it wrong.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #17
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
I dreamed an enormous skunk was trying to climb into my car and steal my popcorn.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:45 PM   #18
Griff
still says videotape

You need therapy.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #19
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Aroma therapy?
Old 10-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #20
Griff
still says videotape

Ha!
Old 10-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #21
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I have a great therapist. Her name is Mary Jane.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #22
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

DigsWithShovel, be brave. This is your death dream.

Go through life without fear. Nothing will harm you...

Until you meet Lee Marvin from the 1960s. Then it is time to make a good end.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:00 PM   #23
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

this morning....

I was helping a woman videotape some something in a wetland, a marsh. She was using my equipment, including my camera. I tried to tell her that the battery had a capacity of 316 watts (??) but the only charger we could access would provide just 50 watts. This troubled me a bit.

later, no memory of any segue, if any...

I was moving around a group of buildings like a campus or a resort but with an industrial feel to it. There was a forklift, and some high ceilinged buildings like hangars or garages with windows all the way up the tall doors. I was looking for my friend (not the video woman). I'd just heard news that the Methodists had recently recalculated the distance to the moon and found it a lot closer to earth than previously thought. I was a little skeptical since I thought their reasoning had been based on an interpretation of religious writings. As I kept searching for my friend, I heard another news report that the Methodists had changed their position on their previous recalculation about the distance between the earth and the moon ... heh... this part drove me nuts... because it would have been too expensive to change all their printed materials.

wtf?

I was frustrated by this stupidity on a couple of counts. First of all I was doubtful of their methods. Then, why recant something you believe is true? Because it was an inconveniently expensive truth? Argh! Insanity. As I was feeling frustrated, I was wandering through these buildings looking for my buddy. I felt like he was headed "over there"... somewhere and as I moved in that direction, I saw there was a bunch of guys moving together, like they were following something, tracking something. That something turned out to be my friend. They were stalking him to gang up on him. I was already feeling pissed off and hurried up to catch the pack. I got there and shoved my way through them and got to my friend's back.

I was really itching for a fight. I wanted to hit someone. There were the preliminary bluffs and boasts and shoves, this was getting good. I distinctly remember the eagerness to brawl. I was in a fighting mood and somebody's ass was gonna get kicked.

Sadly, the alarm woke me. I thought it was coming from the house next door, it was very faint. It turns out it was the phone alarm from the other room. Goddammit. I got up, killed the alarm, but that was not satisfying. I only slowly wound down from my "let's fight motherfucker" state. I'm ok now, but this morning... different story.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #24
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
this morning....

I was helping a woman videotape some something in a wetland, a marsh. She was using my equipment, including my camera. I tried to tell her that the battery had a capacity of 316 watts (??) but the only charger we could access would provide just 50 watts. This troubled me a bit.
Dudes always think their equipment is bigger than it really is.

Quote:
I was moving around a group of buildings like a campus or a resort but with an industrial feel to it. There was a forklift, and some high ceilinged buildings like hangars or garages with windows all the way up the tall doors. I was looking for my friend (not the video woman). I'd just heard news that the Methodists had recently recalculated the distance to the moon and found it a lot closer to earth than previously thought. I was a little skeptical since I thought their reasoning had been based on an interpretation of religious writings. As I kept searching for my friend, I heard another news report that the Methodists had changed their position on their previous recalculation about the distance between the earth and the moon ... heh... this part drove me nuts... because it would have been too expensive to change all their printed materials.

Quote:
I was frustrated by this stupidity on a couple of counts. First of all I was doubtful of their methods. Then, why recant something you believe is true? Because it was an inconveniently expensive truth? Argh! Insanity. As I was feeling frustrated, I was wandering through these buildings looking for my buddy. I felt like he was headed "over there"... somewhere and as I moved in that direction, I saw there was a bunch of guys moving together, like they were following something, tracking something. That something turned out to be my friend. They were stalking him to gang up on him. I was already feeling pissed off and hurried up to catch the pack. I got there and shoved my way through them and got to my friend's back.

I was really itching for a fight. I wanted to hit someone. There were the preliminary bluffs and boasts and shoves, this was getting good. I distinctly remember the eagerness to brawl. I was in a fighting mood and somebody's ass was gonna get kicked.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

Old 10-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #25
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post

Maybe we think it's bigger because it's closer. To us. Dudes.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:29 AM   #26
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Great. As soon as I post that I can never remember my dreams, I have a doozy of a nightmare this morning, and remember every bit of it. Guh.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:58 PM   #27
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

and...?

(deusey?)
Old 10-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #28
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Deusy is when you remember two dreams in succession, BigV.

Old 10-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #29
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
Your inner-therapist is doing it wrong.
OhthankGod!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:23 PM   #30
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
OhthankGod!!
Mrsdigr is probably also grateful.