The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 03-14-2014, 03:59 PM   #256
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I may have posted this somewhere...apologies, if so.

Name:  faceascope.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  62.0 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:21 PM   #257
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

This qualifies as random, maybe even off the wall. Anyway, I came across this picture of Queen Mary in 1911. She was pretty hot for a woman in her mid-forties in 1911. Unlike today, they were usually pretty beat up by that age back then. I down suppose she did much housework though.
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2014, 02:43 PM   #258
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  stormtrooperfishing.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  90.8 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #259
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
This qualifies as random, maybe even off the wall. Anyway, I came across this picture of Queen Mary in 1911. She was pretty hot for a woman in her mid-forties in 1911. Unlike today, they were usually pretty beat up by that age back then. I down suppose she did much housework though.
A walking target for an audacious jewel thief.

Yeah, her hands wouldn't need Madge's attention. No dishwashing or floor-scrubbing for her.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:46 PM   #260
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Some kid wanted to take his girlfriend's picture with the Ukrainian Riot Police. What struck me is the faces of the riot police without visors. They look nothing like the infamous Berkut they replaced after it was disbanded.
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2014, 07:35 PM   #261
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Wow ... no. These guys are just babies. Vscheh neh vsoh hloh, ivzhe cazhe meni scho robiteh ... phonetically. Roughly translated: 'they want to tell me what to do when they're still wet behind the ears' (the image is of chicks that haven't dried off yet after hatching). I'm sure limey can say it far better.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:20 PM   #262
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  tits.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  74.3 KB

Old 04-03-2014, 12:19 AM   #263
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

A million people waiting in line...
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2014, 11:34 AM   #264
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

...for what, a table at Cracker Barrel?

ETA: I just looked it up. Ugh & eww. They're all waiting for their chance to bathe in the Ganges.

No. No, indeed. Hell no.

Old 04-06-2014, 07:42 PM   #265
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

For people who think they're a relic just for show, or for people to try and make laugh, think again.

This guy argued with the cop, then tried to push his way into the palace.
Attached Images

Old 04-24-2014, 04:06 PM   #266
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I guess Thomas got on that shit...

Name:  Thomasgotonthatshit.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  82.9 KB

Old 05-01-2014, 04:00 PM   #267
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  Funny_Pictures_16044.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  60.0 KB

Umm...why are there holes in electrical plugs? Why do some have them, and some don't?

Srsly.

Old 05-01-2014, 04:56 PM   #268
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Probably so a nice socket can have a little catch there, to make it harder to pull out accidentally.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:17 AM   #269
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Attachment 47539

Umm...why are there holes in electrical plugs? Why do some have them, and some don't?

Srsly.
FWIW, from http://home.howstuffworks.com/two-fl...plug-holes.htm
Quote:
There are three reasons for the holes:

If you were to take apart an outlet and look at the contact wipers that the prongs slide into, you would find that they have have bumps on them. These bumps fit into the holes so that the outlet can grip the plug's prongs more firmly. This detenting prevents the plug from slipping out of the socket due to the weight of the plug and cord. It also improves the contact between the plug and the outlet.

Electrical devices can be "factory-sealed" or "locked-out" by the manufacturer or owner using a plastic tie or a small padlock that runs through one or both of the prong holes. Construction projects or industrial safety requirements may require this type of sealing. For example, a manufacturer might apply a plastic band through the hole and attach it to a tag that says, "You must do blah blah blah before plugging in this device." The user cannot plug in the device without removing the tag, so the user is sure to see the instructions.

There also is a small savings in raw materials (metal) for the manufacturer of the actual plug prong. Every little bit helps!
Old 05-02-2014, 04:42 PM   #270
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Thx Spexx. I hadn't tied the holes to lock-out protocols, and, I've not looked inside the wall socket before, so, ddin't know about the 'bumps'.