The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Food and Drink

Food and Drink Essential to sustain life; near the top of the hierarchy of needs

Old 08-14-2017, 02:44 PM   #556
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Chili burgers. The burgers, cooked on the stove, chili was from a can:

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 258
Size:  24.9 KB

The terms 'hot' and 'spicy' are used loosely here.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 02:21 PM   #557
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Ham salad on sourdough, with sharp cheddar, and Pico Pica Hot Sauce on it.
http://www.mexgrocer.com/1382.html?g...xoCTK0QAvD_BwE
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:26 AM   #558
bbro
Insert witty comment here

Ham salad - I haven't had that for years! My mom used to use an old hand grinder to make it. No pickles, though!
Old 08-16-2017, 01:23 PM   #559
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Boneless pork chop w/black eyed peas, the legume, not the band.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 08-22-2017, 01:31 PM   #560
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Chili/cheese tater tots

RFN, btw.

Old 08-25-2017, 12:31 PM   #561
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Bacon-wrapped, boneless pork chop, "Proudly [pre]Seasoned With Rib Lickers Big Hog Rub",

Name:  rlbhr.JPG
Views: 293
Size:  27.1 KB

and a can of black-eyed peas with a can of potatoes added to them. To eat more country than black-eyed peas 'n' taters, you'd have to eat dirt.

That chop wasn't overly delicious (it was pretty good, that seasoning is pretty mild), but, at one point I cut off a bite with my fork, just to say I cut it with a fork.

That chop was an inch and 7/8s thick, and I cooked it for almost an hour at 350.

Old 08-26-2017, 02:42 PM   #562
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Today's lunch with a very old friend who I haven't seen nor spoken with in about 20 years.
Something about finding out he slept with my ex-wife back then was a little off-putting. We met today and buried the hatchet, so to speak. It was very ... what is the word? Relieving? I hold no more animosity toward him. Losing the negativity and letting the grudge go feels incredible.
Oh, I had a chicken taco salad at La Tolteca with extra sour cream and guac with a side of Yuengling. It was great.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:20 PM   #563
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Old friends are cool.

Most of my old friends are dead. They're, like, really cool. To the touch.

Old 08-29-2017, 01:26 PM   #564
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Bacon-wrapped, boneless pork chop, "Proudly [pre]Seasoned With Rib Lickers Big Hog Rub", and a can of black-eyed peas with a can of potatoes added to them. To eat more country than black-eyed peas 'n' taters, you'd have to eat dirt.

That chop wasn't overly delicious (it was pretty good, that seasoning is pretty mild), but, at one point I cut off a bite with my fork, just to say I cut it with a fork.

That chop was an inch and 7/8s thick, and I cooked it for almost an hour at 350.
Name:  chops.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  163.0 KB

Old 08-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #565
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Today was beef Ramen, w/green, red, yellow bell peppers, onions, and last night's left over ribs from the bar.

Delish.

Name:  noodles.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  144.4 KB

That's a busy bowl of noodles, Precious.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:14 PM   #566
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

About ¾ pound of ground venison made into a hamburger steak, w/sauteed onions, fries.

It wasn't much to look at, but, dang it was good.

Old 06-15-2018, 01:09 PM   #567
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Boneless pork chops, sweet peas, and breadsticks.

Old 06-18-2018, 08:41 AM   #568
AlexanderJackson51
Kinda New Member

Chicken salad and banana. Yummy!
AlexanderJackson51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:09 AM   #569
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Leftover veggie fritatta
Old 06-20-2018, 12:30 PM   #570
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Mickey D's I suppose. $.59 hamburgers, $.69 cheeseburgers on Wednesdays and Mondays, $1 any size drink...Hard to eat cheaper than that.

I'll grab a couple on the way to the bar.