The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 04-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #76
sugarpop
Professor

Owl

Many cultures associate Owl with death, while others see Owl as the “night eagle”—the bird that embodies shamanism. Owl has exceptional hearing, and his medicine is one of clairaudience—the ability to hear spirit. If Owl has silently glided into your life today, he is asking you to face your own fears, and listen to the messages spirit is sending you.

This is the first time I've drawn owl. Cool. I love raptors.
sugarpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:08 AM   #77
sugarpop
Professor

Yesterday I got deer again. Today, since it is already today, I got rabbit, again.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #78
sugarpop
Professor

Dove

Are you going through life carrying old grief, pain or hate? If so, Dove (sometimes known as Mourning Dove) encourages you to let go of your emotional baggage so that true healing can take place. It’s time to forgive, release, and move forward. And, know that healing Dove is flying right beside you.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:09 PM   #79
sugarpop
Professor

Hawk

Hawk flies into your reading today to bring you an important message. It may come in the mail, e-mail, a casual remark at the grocery store, a randomly selected page in a book, or even a phrase heard on the radio. Be alert, as hawk messages can sometimes be delivered in a subtle fashion.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:58 PM   #80
sugarpop
Professor

Blue Jay

Blue Jay encourages you to be a little sassy today! If there's something you've been wanting, ask for it. If there's an issue that needs confrontation, don't sweep it under the rug or Blue Jay will drag it back out into the open. One word of caution, though—Blue Jays will eat the young of other birds—so be direct, but not destructive.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:39 AM   #81
capnhowdy
Blatantly Homosapien

I'm facing the world today as a gorrila. Sheesh.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #82
sugarpop
Professor

Polar Bear

Has Polar Bear lumbered into your reading? If so, he's reminding you of the value of being flexible. Polar Bear instinctively knows how to conserve his energy and will observe a situation before he takes action. Once he decide it's the appropriate time to move forward, however, he has the strength, energy, and fortitude to face whatever dangers lie ahead. Having problems making a change? Polar Bear is here to help, and his message to you is: Take heart, have courage, build your strength, then MOVE!

Old 06-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #83
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

I'd forgotten about this, sugar. THanks! So I did mine and I got the thing that is my biggest fear!

Quote:
Spider

Spider represents a connection between past and future, to remind you that the web you weave today is the web you will inhabit tomorrow. Are you spinning a balanced future? Spider is also a creator, spinning stories just as easily as she does a web. Spider in your reading asks you to consider the future you are weaving—does it include your biggest dreams?
Attached Images

Old 06-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #84
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

I thought for sure yours would be
A NEW CAR!
Old 06-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #85
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Yabbut, classic, old buddy: are you reading into the reading?

Oh, and, in my head, you sounded like that guy on Price is Right: "A new CAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRR"
Old 06-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #86
classicman

HA HA HA - Thats exactly what I was thinkin when I typed it
Old 06-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #87
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

hey a good hit!

The Crane

Cranes have been revered for centuries in many Oriental cultures, symbolizing good fortune and long life. If Crane has flown into your reading today, he brings a message of good tidings. Be prepared for something special today—emotional balance, good health, a spiritual “ah-ha!”, or simply pure joy.

skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:02 PM   #88
sugarpop
Professor

Armadillo

You'll never get too close to Armadillo as his hard shell will keep you at arm's length! And, if this roly-poly fellow is in your reading, he's asking YOU to examine the areas where you need a hard shell—boundaries! Do you “do” for everyone but never “do” for yourself? Or, are you being TOO sensitive, protecting yourself even when danger isn't present?

Old 06-24-2009, 07:05 AM   #89
dmg1969
I got nothing

Fox

Fox medicine represents the ability to blend in. She can change colors to blend with the seasons—becoming almost invisible against a backdrop of snow or foliage. Fox also has an amazing sense of smell that enables her to sniff out dangerous situations. Be like a Fox—street smart and safety savvy—don't call attention to yourself as today is a day of watch and wait.

Old 06-24-2009, 07:47 AM   #90
classicman

Panther

Panther medicine is the medicine of silence. Panther can stalk its prey in absolute silence—one of the reasons native tribes associate him with the spirit world—particularly the night. Panther can show you how to face the Shadow within and bring it out into the Light. Panther is powerful medicine—and the fact that you choose him says much about your willingness to face the unknown.