The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Cities and Travel

Cities and Travel Tell us about where you are; tell us about where you want to be

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
Ibby
erika

East Coast Couchsurf

So, I'm going to have a few weeks free between the end of this semester and the start of the summer semester. I'm slightly considering trying to take a trip somewhere, and realized - if I can pull together the gas money, and find enough willing dwellars, I could maybe pull off a new england/northeast couchsurfing adventure.

Any dwellars northeast of, say, Washington, DC, willing to let me crash at their place for a night or two? If I can put together stops within what I feel like is a comfortable driving distance, I think it would be a really great experience. Either post or PM your town and I'll see if I can put together a realistic itinerary.

Of definite interest to me is seeing more of New England, and the greater New York City area. I'm too easily intimidated to try exploring New York on my own, but any local dwellars (though none spring to mind? are there any in the New York area?) who wanna show me the area would have my eternal gratefulness and whatever other favors I can afford to shower you with.
Also, I've never been to the Philly area (which I know is densely populated with dwellars) and I think seeing that area would be cool, and any DC area dwellars (I distinctly remember at least one or two but can't for the life of me remember who) would also help slake my politics/civics geek needs.

Anyway, if you wouldn't mind having an awkward weird nerdy tranny fuck like me crash on your couch for a night or two sometime in the next month or so... let me know!