FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 01-19-2009, 03:00 AM   #31
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
OK, well here's what I have to say.

Next time you get all misty eyed and decide to put forth some piss weak apology for being such a fucking bitch, don't bother if you're just going to continue in the same vein.

There's only one thing worse than a bitch, and that's the one that pretends she's notfor some inexplicable reason.

Save your pathetic bullshit for someone elsewho'll eat it up. I never swallowed it the first time [(you never forgave me though you appearred to on this very board to accept my apology...but, you never DID accept it? Interesting.)] and I can already smell the reak of remorse building for the next.
Well, I highly doubt that your olfactory senses are quite that amazing, but, then, there's a lot I don't know about Australia and her inhabitants.

There are many untrue things in that post, but I will only the address the most glaring, obvious one: I shall never, ever apologize to you Ali. You never accepted the first one which leads me to believe you don't really trust anyone save yourself and your own experiences. It IS too bad, though, and it explains some things. But me write?, nay, utter?, one word in your direction? Never again. Your particular brand of venom kills. Born and raised on suspicion and self-loathing, tucked into bed at night with the "We Lot Here Are All OK!" blanket of self-righteousness; but most damaging (and perhaps, dangerous) is your growing up thinking anyone would give a bent nickle for the dark, self-pitying dreck that, like flotsam and jetsam, occasionally bob to the surface of your confused, wet consciouness.

I've admitted freely my own sins. Whack away. It won't matter anymore, though. This place isn't mine; never was. It was a dream I had one day and now I'm waked. The argument did not belong to you, ali, in any way, shape or form, yet you've managed to make it, once again, all about you.

Get to your local library. Take notes. You'll find that elusive diagnosis yet.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:28 AM   #32
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

lol...You've got to be kidding me.

Move on woman...or hang onto the past if it brings you comfort. It's your choice. Your opinion of me matters not much at all, so if you were hoping for tears or some such bullshit I'm afraid they've been dashed.

I feel sorry for you, and I hope you can find your way out of the hole you've obviously found yourself in. I'm not your enemy.

You are.

For the record, I entered this thread first because I thought it was a joke or something, and then I posted this:

Quote:
I think you probably would be better off chilling out Bri. seriously, if you have that little respect for him or what he's got to say, why start a thread to get his attention and bitch at him for responding?
Perfectly reasonable and non confrontational and yet you responded with this:

Quote:
It's a joke, darling. Something you yourself admit you have no real...feeling for. It's not mean spirited in the least. It's all very hysterically...how should I convey it..? ? No, that's not it...anyway, I'm on his IGNORE, Ali. Do you not get irony at ALL?

And, Ali?

Don't tell me what to do. You've enough trouble of your own.

YOU don't respect Lj yet you respond to HIM...hm. Pot calling the kettle black and all that.
You've started out with the same crap you apologised for a few months ago. Imagine my surprise when I was faced with your nasty remarks once again.

What trouble you think I have I'd like to know. I think things are pretty good for me actually.

What is said between lumberjim and myself is no reflection on whatever relationship happens to exist between you and I. As far as I know, there's no issue other than the fact that he apparently doesn't like being called Jimbo which I've desisted with after his request for me to do so. If he has other ill feelings toward me, I have no idea what they might be, and I certainly hold no ill will towards him, nor anyone else who posts on this site for that matter, including yourself.

Get some help. I think you need it. Seriously.

eta: You were right about one thing though. I don't trust you, and it would appear that it was a good decision.

Last edited by Aliantha; 01-19-2009 at 05:41 AM.
Aliantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:43 AM   #33
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I have just discovered that we do not have a catfight smiley.
Attached Images

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:42 PM   #34
monster
I hear them call the tide

wouldn't they be queens if it were a catfight?
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2009, 01:05 PM   #35
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Good One Monnie !!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:42 PM   #36
Griff
still says videotape

Nice!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:57 PM   #37
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

I'm with wolf on this one...chill out honkies.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #38
Wickedly_Tasteful
What do you want? A cookie?

*grabs the popcorn* hoping to catch the shirts being ripped off them and hoping to catch a glimpse of booby!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #39
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
That is the best lol cat ever Monstah.

Or should I say evah?
Old 01-22-2009, 11:44 PM   #40
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
She's got a bee in her bonnet once again, and she's taking it out on the usual suspects. To be honest, I'm sick of it. It's like a revolving door.
A bee in the bonnet is like a revolving door. Fewer more baffling similes were ever writ. But do I want to plumb this mystery, or just content myself with metaphors revolving around bees?
Old 01-25-2009, 09:43 PM   #41
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Old 01-26-2009, 11:50 AM   #42
monster
I hear them call the tide

that head needs to be spinning....