The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 10-30-2016, 09:30 PM   #1621
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Phuck stop signs. A twelve guage double barrel makes quick work of a Hillary sign.

tarheel
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:23 AM   #1622
Griff
still says videotape

It crossed my mind that we should have a for fun charity target shoot for all the political signs followed by a bonfire to call this election over. But guns and politics...
Old 10-31-2016, 07:49 AM   #1623
glatt

Not a lot of signs around here at all. We drove out of the city to Charlottesville on Saturday and the number of Trump signs increased dramatically as I left the Beltway behind me. Once we got to Charlottesville, (a big university town) there were a few Clinton signs here and there as well, but it was all Trump in the rural area between here and there.

I wasn't surprised, but my wife was horrified as we saw each one. And in those rural areas, they aren't little 12'' by 18" yard signs, they are more like billboards. 6 feet by 10 feet so you can see them as you fly by.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:17 PM   #1624
Pamela
Deplorable

Horrified? Seriously? By a sign? Surely you exaggerate.
Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:43 AM   #1625
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
Horrified that so many Americans are so easily brainwashed as to even vote for Berlusconi for President. Since bullies who promote hate are popular.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 06:47 AM   #1626
Griff
still says videotape

It was interesting watching it happen. There were no signs, then some asshole put them in my Dad's yard, I pulled them, then it turned out the asshole was my Dad, now they're somehow normalized and fucking everywhere.

I know he isn't Mr. Adolf Hitler but right wing populism is a dangerous little corner of the market. Did you notice they let Bundy skate? I wonder if that was a safety valve or if it will embolden them?
Old 11-01-2016, 07:52 AM   #1627
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Obamacare is hitting people hard in the rural areas. My oldest son pays $800 a month with a $5000 deductible. It is scheduled to rise 22%. He has joined the ranks of the uninsured. Country people fear more of the same if Hillary is elected. Some who are poor pay as little as $50. That is still hard to pay if one has little money.

tarheel
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:04 AM   #1628
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
Well, that was the word she used.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:42 AM   #1629
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhook455 View Post
Obamacare is hitting people hard in the rural areas.
Never forget why all insurance (Obamacare and all other types) must increase massively. For exampole, wacko extremists encouraged drug companies to massively increase their prices. Exact same drugs, sold in Mexico and Canada, cannot be purchased by Americans. Wacko extremists called that health care reform. All drug prices are increasing massively to increase profit margins. Who pays? Insurance companies - and therefore consumers.

A 600% price increase for Epipens is a worse case and typical example of what has been encouraged by a greatest enemy - wacko extremists that dominated a George Jr administration.

In other and therefore productive industries, product costs decrease with time. That product is expensive early on to pay for R&D. In productive industries, costs go down as innovation makes a product less expensive. And since R&D has been paid for. When costs start to increase, then a product has been obsoleted by the next innovation.

But drug companies are encouraged by brainwashed consumers and laws in early 2000 to increase prices every year. After R&D is paid for, prices should drop. As manufacturing improves with innovation, prices should drop. But drug companies have been told by George Jr and current extremists in government to increase profit margins - and pay top executives exorbitantly.

Did you encourage this public rape by not addressing the problem? Did you encourage high medical costs by ignoring why medical costs increase massively? Innovation means costs decrease.

42 major drug companies existed. Each had about seven drugs in the innovation pipeline. Today, enemies of the American public have merged these into 13 companies. Each has only three drugs in development. That also means cost increases. Their management comes from business schools - not medicine. So your insurance costs must increase.

Taught in business schools: enrich the central committee of the Communist party - also called top management. It can only happen when consumers remain brainwashed by wacko extremist talk show hosts. Who do not bother to learn why insurance coverage must keep increasing. Who only blame what extremist talk show hosts tell them to blame.

If you buy drugs for 40% less in Mexico or Canada, extremist changed laws so that you are a criminal. If you do not know that, then you have not yet learned enough to have an opinion or cast blame.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:28 AM   #1630
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

VIOLATION VIOLATION VIOLATION VIOLATION VIOLATION VIOLATION VIOLATION VIOLATION VIOLATION VIOLATION

TAKE IT ELSEWHERE!!!! This is the FUNNY thread.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:28 PM   #1631
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Attached Images

Old 11-01-2016, 05:51 PM   #1632
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Attached Images

Old 11-01-2016, 06:16 PM   #1633
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
This is the FUNNY thread.
And you are the clown.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:05 PM   #1634
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Penis pumper...
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2016, 10:14 PM   #1635
tw

Under Obama, there has been a severe shortage of nudy bars.