The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 06-06-2013, 12:31 AM   #1
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Wanna Bet?

When, here in the cellar, an opportunity to bet arises; such as predicting the outcome of a sporting event, or political contests, or placing an over/under on the duration or frequency of some future observable phenomenon, we appear to be lacking a currency with which to bet.

I posit that ...We... could bet (we need to come up with a name for these....) Pictures where the participants both describe a pose or a scene that the loser would then have to create, photograph and then post publicly. they should probably be *SFW.

... like.. You and I might bet that if You win, I would have to pose in Hip Waders and a Sombrero, and post it, but if I win, You would have to post a picture of yourself doing the YMCA pose with 3 of your friends. You describe the shot prior to settling on the bet, so you have to be willing to pay the price if you lose when you agree on said wager.

SO.

what are we gonna call these bets? Forced Poses? Loser Posers? Ilostabet Pics? ILaB Pics? iLab Pics? ILBPs?

*we could always have an adult swim thread if someone wants to play for higher stakes, and we're all adults here, and all that.....nudge nudge, wink wink. ..... say. no. more.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Lost Photos

and for those who Lost a bet; but, didn't post a Photo ...

Welchers Anonymous
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:13 AM   #3
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Fuck You Photos. To paraphrase George Carlin, when you lose, you always drop the F-bomb.