The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
regular.joe
Старый сержант

Cycling

Are there any other cyclists in the Cellar? I have been cycling now for about 3-4 months. Can't run as much as I used to, I'm getting old and jumping out of planes, carrying heavy rucks and generally abusing my body is starting to hurt.

I did my first metric century, and first century last month. I average about 130-150 miles a week right now. I spend way to much money on kit and will continue to for the foreseeable future. I currently ride a TREK 1700 with tiargra accouterments. I will upgrade with my tax return next year to a Cannondale CAAD 10 with the 105 stuff.

My goal next year is to do a century a month for 12 months plus the 150 miles per week min.

I'll post pics of my bike, kit, and events on here as they come up. If you are a cyclist of any sort I would be glad to hear your stories, see your bike and generally talk bike shop.

Death, like birth, is a secret of Nature. - Marcus Aurelius.
regular.joe is offline   Reply With Quote