The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 05-05-2006, 02:18 PM   #46
Munchkin
Colloquialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
I don't mess around with married(that includes living together) women
SMart man
Munchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 06:43 PM   #47
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Not smart, Munchkin. If I was smart it wouldn't have taken so long and so many.....um....unpleasant experiences, to learn it. Not that they were all unpleasant, far from it, just the ones that were, turned out very unpleasantly.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:36 PM   #48
rube239
Kinda New Member

suggestion

Just a suggestion. Women are programmed differently then men. We generally don't wake in the morning thinking about sex. It's not that a woman wouldn't be interested in sex, in the morning or any time, we just don't think about it all the time. It takes a complex process for us to get heated up and that is why we are less likely to instigate. There are things either mentally or physically or both that generally happen before we are likely to instigate sex. That said, you are the catalyst that can get a woman to that place. What a wonderful gift you have if you only realize it. Kind words, gentle stroking, asking what she would like.......here's a novel idea, why don't you tell her you love making love to her and that she is the only one able to give you the gift of herself and what is it that you can do for her to make her want to share herself with you. Women are complicated creatures (I know because I am one). But we are less complicated than men think. We (I should say I) want you just to think about our needs and desires because to us that selflessness is an expression of your love, respect and admiration of us. One other quick note I have a friend who's husband gets off pretty quickly and while he is willing to do what it takes her to bring her to climax it's not always what she wants. If you are getting off quickly you wife might feel a little resentful that you aren't willing to try to prolong your satisfaction for the sake of hers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpness View Post
Now I'm new here and hope this is acceptable for the Relationships part of the forum but I am reativly inexperienced - not been with many women but would like some straight talking candid answers to those things that get said to me.

Even tho I wake in the morning ready for some quick hot action we always have to brush our teeth first - I get why but where is the fun in that - it kind looses the moment (amoungst other things). It that accross the board??

She never want to do it more than once - yes we've been married nearly 17 years and only on 3 occaisions can I remember it more than once. Well???

Even tho the sex is good (for us both) it never seems a priority. I nearly always intigate it and and Im made to feel like I'm being done a favor quite often - I want to be wanted as well???

It seems most men could do it most nights - am I wrong - but to up it to more than once a week for us - wow thats a though one - been trying for most of the last 17 years - if you have a good lover why wouldn't you want to do it every night - or day????

Well there you go - I'm sure i could come up with a load more given the time but what is your experince and thoughts on these both trivial and important issues........
rube239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:08 PM   #49
Madman
has left the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpness View Post
Now I'm new here and hope this is acceptable for the Relationships part of the forum but I am reativly inexperienced - not been with many women but would like some straight talking candid answers to those things that get said to me.
You aren't missing anything. By the way... You've been here almost as long as me and you have over 100 posts less than me? That just ain't right! You're gonna take my "Forum Lurker" status away from me.

Quote:
Even tho I wake in the morning ready for some quick hot action we always have to brush our teeth first - I get why but where is the fun in that - it kind looses the moment (amoungst other things). It that accross the board??
What's your secret? Guess I better see a doctor...

Quote:
She never want to do it more than once - yes we've been married nearly 17 years and only on 3 occaisions can I remember it more than once. Well???
Three times in 17 years... that ain't bad.

Quote:
Even tho the sex is good (for us both) it never seems a priority. I nearly always intigate it and and Im made to feel like I'm being done a favor quite often - I want to be wanted as well???
I admire your consistency. I gave up. Now she wants it and I couldn't give a shit.

Quote:
It seems most men could do it most nights - am I wrong - but to up it to more than once a week for us - wow thats a though one - been trying for most of the last 17 years - if you have a good lover why wouldn't you want to do it every night - or day????
Yep! You're wrong.

Quote:
Well there you go - I'm sure i could come up with a load more given the time but what is your experince and thoughts on these both trivial and important issues........
Football, chess, good movies, music...

I wish you the best and I hope things improve. As for me... pffft.....
Madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 05:52 PM   #50
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

I have no idea what is wrong with all you people and your sex lives. We have been married almost 24 years and together for 26 years, and still have hot wild monkey sex as often as possible. Sometimes everyday, sometimes three times in a day, sometimes a few times a week. Get over your stupid hangups and get after it. Life is short.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #51
busterb
NSABFD

Quote:
We have been married almost 24 years and together for 26 years, and still have hot wild monkey sex as often as possible. Sometimes everyday, sometimes three times in a day, sometimes a few times a week
Good on you, But I have my doubts about the time frame Go guy. I'll have to say it's great to lay the one ya love thou!