Size:  95.7 KB.
Old 06-28-2020, 11:27 AM   #677
Griff
still says videotape

That's pretty much where we are.
Old 06-28-2020, 12:17 PM   #678
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

All that's left to do is to see if Biden can keep from blowing it before election day.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:48 PM   #679
Diaphone Jim
Junior Master Dwellar

I just read this at lunch today:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...even-for-putin

I wonder if this guy could have been a even worse admiral than a political columnist. Those damn Rooskies make him so mad he could just spit. Scary.

Surface to air missiles were OK, of course.
Diaphone Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 07:44 PM   #680
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

If Trump is The Lone Ranger, then this guy is Tonto.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:08 PM   #681
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Every time Putin comes out of a private meeting with Trump, he always has a smirk. He can even put a bounty on Americans soldiers, deny it, and then Trump will believe Putin. As usual deny or blame American intelligence for incompetence.

We have not seen so much contempt for the American soldier since Cheney, et al kill 5000 in Iraq for no useful purpose. To only protect Cheney's et al's legacy.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 02:20 PM   #682
Luce
Weaponized Funk

https://apnews.com/8513ec966d26d1c850e7cab0b269997c

Quote:
“In a crisis, when you lack an operational solution, all you are left with is humanity,” Dezenhall said. “This is just a situation where Trump cannot pivot because he views empathy as the equivalent of running down Pennsylvania Avenue in high heels and a tutu.”
Old 07-06-2020, 03:19 PM   #683
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

c'mon man. show a little empathy. do you know how hard it is to run in heels?
Old 07-06-2020, 03:38 PM   #684
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Apparently *not* all attention is good attention. Here's a fresh news item where Trump didn't make the cut.

Fox News "mistakenly" (riiiiiiiiight) edited the picture in this news article about Jeffery Epstein and Ghislane Maxwell to "mistakenly" exclude our (mistakenly elected) President Trump.

Quote:
Fox News broadcast a segment on Sunday about Ghislane Maxwell, the 58-year-old British socialite who was arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire last week and charged with the sex trafficking of children in the 1990s. Maxwell was a close friend of deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and Fox aired a photo of Maxwell that should look familiar to anyone who followed reports of Epstein’s abuse of teenage girls. But there was one thing missing from the image that Fox put on screen: President Donald Trump.

The original photo, which is available online from Getty Images, shows Donald Trump, his then-girlfriend Melania (now the First Lady), Jeffrey Epstein, and Ghislane Maxwell. The photo was taken at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida on February 12, 2000. Twitter users were the first to spot the strange edit by Fox News.
I can't easily post the image here, but it's worth a click.

I post this here to give the man the credit he's due.

ETA:
Here's a tweet from a fellow who recognized @FLOTUS on the left hand side of the picture that aired
Old 07-07-2020, 12:27 AM   #685
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Fox News...
Attached Images

Old 07-07-2020, 11:03 AM   #686
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

thanks, well done.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:10 PM   #687
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Guess who's getting A NEW TATOO!

Trump Commutes Sentence Of Longtime Friend And Adviser Roger Stone

So corrupt.

Last edited by BigV; 07-10-2020 at 08:15 PM.
BigV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 07:25 PM   #688
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

How many other honest new services are reporting latest Trump lies to kill more Americans. Reported today by Deutche Welle:
Quote:
President Trump on Monday shared a tweet from game show host Chuck Woolery, who claimed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other sources of information are lying about the coronavirus pandemic to hurt the president in November's election.

"The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19. Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most ,that we are told to trust," Woolery tweeted.

... Woolery, an outspoken conservative who used to host "Wheel of Fortune" and "Love Connection," among other shows. It is the latest instance of Trump undercutting the guidance of his administration's own public health agencies amid a pandemic that has infected millions globally and killed more than 135,000 people in the United States.
International broadcasters are routinely mocking what extremists have done to America. Hopefully patriotic Americans (moderates) will vote in significant numbers this time.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 11:51 PM   #689
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

All hail, a reminder to get rid of those congress critters.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2020, 01:43 PM   #690
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

I couldn't have said it better. Why Trump dislikes The Washington Post is beyond me.

Our handsome, brave, good president looked so great in his mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra Petri
Opinion by Alexandra Petri Columnist
July 14, 2020 at 8:55 a.m. PDT

Did you see him in his mask? Wow.

How fortunate we are to be alive right now. Game over!

I formerly thought that it would be a devastating show of weakness if the president hid his beautiful lower-face quadrant from America for even a flicker of a moment, but I was wrong! The concealment of one possible source of blessing and wonder only made the rest of him shine more brightly! I am NOT writing this under duress and quaking with terror that if the president does not get fawningly over-the-top compliments from far and wide, he will not wear a mask again. He was so effortlessly compelling that I am sure he will wear one again! The mask looked so great and powerful that I quaked and became formless briefly but then recovered stronger than I had ever been, with more arms than I could even use. My blood is oil and my ribs are made of stainless steel; my lungs are now a tariff.

I sent a picture of him in his mask to my sons, who are tall, healthy and strong, and they wrote back and said, “JOE BIDEN IS FINISHED!” and we all roared together from our throats. Just looking at this picture of the president in his mask made me so strong that I had to go buy a different, fiercer brand of deodorant. After such an image, I must tie my fist with a strong leathern strap or it would just be punching all the time. My family describes me as “greatly changed, but only for the better,” which is also how they describe America. We all became jets and flew over the president to thank him, because words failed us and only a jet flyover could possibly say all that was in our hearts.

What a powerful image! I bet if America’s enemies see how good the president looked in that mask, they will telephone right away to say that we can have Greenland for free, and offer to throw in Iceland too, as a lagniappe. I bet that women will all swoon and become 9s. Joe Biden need only take one look at that powerful, virile, remarkable image, and he will know that his campaign is at an end, and he will tear at his shirt with his hands in frustration but it will not rip, because the strength will have gone out of him, and he will have to undo the buttons slowly one by one, muttering to himself. That is how good the president looked.

TO BE CLEAR, I am not saying that it was good that any part of the president’s face was hidden, even for a brief time — I am merely saying that by the addition of that mask (so strong, so masculine, an image of such ineffable power), it was only strengthened and made more luminous. The president’s eyes are something like the sun, which does not alter when it alteration finds, if you see. His face looks good always, and the mask just brought out certain parts of that face by hiding other parts.

I am speechless. What a triumph!

(May I stop yet? You must let me know when to stop.)

Tags
cheesecake