The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2004, 08:53 PM   #11
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Quote:
Troubleshooter said We only kept marines around to carry our shit. We didn't even need them for security.

A bunch of sea going bellhops
Only needed them to carry your shit ??? Who delivered our beans and bullets ???? Answer the Squids .
Who toted us from place to place ?? the squids .
nothing more than grocery toteing bus drivers !!!!

We didn't even need them for security ???? Uh when I was in the way NORTH atlantic for year provideing security for navy outposts , it was VERRRRRRRRY evedent that you guys needed leading about by the hand when it came to security ,,,, just ask the crypto tech that shit his pants and burned up a whole row of code mechines just because he was hot and proped open a door . I poked my head in to see why the door was open , he spotted me and FREAKED .. Major shit over that incedent , BUT i was following orders , he cought the shit over that one .

Bell hops ???? Who was wearing the bell bottoms and upside down dog bowl 's ??????? Did you even have liberty cuffs on your blues ????

Oh and SYC , i guess you could say i was one of the crasy ones . But hey SOME body HAS to do it , and i was proud to serv my country .

Troubleshooter , just ragging on ya , nothing personal , not my fault you desided to join the squids , but hey we needed the drivers as we were to busy learning how to blow shit up "REAL GOOD !!!!!!"

Tags
humor