The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 08-18-2006, 07:19 AM   #31
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSparkie

So Spex, back to the think tank.....you did REAL good up to the fish/ants....
Do I spy a cellar tagline or what?
Old 08-18-2006, 07:20 AM   #32
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Bruce: think "effective at what?"

Work with us here a little...

Go back to DanaC's aol gif...
Old 08-18-2006, 10:44 AM   #33
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSparkie
Then in another post you got all sappy on us.....which is nice too.

This is how it should be, tortured with force one day, with tenderness the next, and back and forth, back and forth.....Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde....
Get down on you knees, bitch and suck me! Then I'll trail my fingers lightly along the nape of your neck, down betwen your breasts, not touching your nipples. Then I'll tie your wrists behind your back, and bend you over the kitchen counter and use you like a plastic fuck-doll! I'll light some candles and pour us a glass of wine, tipping it to your lips. I'll laugh, pulling it away as you try to drink, so the wine runs down your chest, and I follow the drips with my tongue. When I get to your crotch, I'll yank on your pubic hair with my teeth, you bitch! My Sister! My Daughter! My Sister! My Daughter!
Old 08-18-2006, 11:12 AM   #34
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

OK spexx, I'm having a little TMI moment, now.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:33 AM   #35
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
Then why don't you explain to me what "effective" means and what the context is you're referring to?
{points to thread title}

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:42 PM   #36
Spexxvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot
OK spexx, I'm having a little TMI moment, now.
That was Dr. Jackyl/Mr. Hyde channelling through me. Sorry...
Old 08-18-2006, 01:14 PM   #37
bbro
Insert witty comment here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet
Get down on you knees, bitch and suck me! Then I'll trail my fingers lightly along the nape of your neck, down betwen your breasts, not touching your nipples. Then I'll tie your wrists behind your back, and bend you over the kitchen counter and use you like a plastic fuck-doll! I'll light some candles and pour us a glass of wine, tipping it to your lips. I'll laugh, pulling it away as you try to drink, so the wine runs down your chest, and I follow the drips with my tongue. When I get to your crotch, I'll yank on your pubic hair with my teeth, you bitch! My Sister! My Daughter! My Sister! My Daughter!

hmm.....
bbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:37 PM   #38
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

................yes sir!
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:29 AM   #39
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieL
{points to thread title}
What, spanking with a fish isn't kinky? It can be quite painful and most humiliating...... is it not allowed for a Dom to inflict pain and humiliation?
Old 08-23-2006, 06:40 AM   #40
MaggieL

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
What, spanking with a fish isn't kinky? It can be quite painful and most humiliating...... is it not allowed for a Dom to inflict pain and humiliation?
It's required.

But inflicting pain with a fishy flogging is going to be rather difficult...unless it's frozen, of course.

A good riding crop or suede flogger is vastly more effective than any fish, won't disintigrate during play, nor smell bad if not refigerated immediately afterwards--the debate being on what's effective rather than what's kinky. Kink is very much a movable feast and exists mainly in the mind.

Old 08-23-2006, 06:51 AM   #41
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Doh.
OK, I admit I'm not very adept at this whole scene, as I'm a pretty gentle lover....... not comfortable inflicting.

That said, I do know the fish can be painful, having experience outside the love nest.... especially scaly rather than smooth skin fish. However, I can see it would be only appropriate for a pre-bathing trick.

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce; 08-23-2006 at 09:36 AM.
xoxoxoBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:45 AM   #42
Spexxvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieL
It's required.

But inflicting pain with a fishy flogging is going to be rather difficult...unless it's frozen, of course.

A good riding crop or suede flogger is vastly more effective than any fish, won't disintigrate during play, nor smell bad if not refigerated immediately afterwards--the debate being on what's effective rather than what's kinky. Kink is very much a movable feast and exists mainly in the mind.
You sound like you're speaking from experience. Have you ever been spanked with a fish?
Old 08-23-2006, 09:47 AM   #43
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
You sound like you're speaking from experience. Have you ever been spanked with a fish?
Hey, who hasn't? Being spanked with a swordfish (accompanied by prodigious poking with the pointey end) is one of my favorites.

What?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:55 AM   #44
MaggieL

Quote:
No, but I have handled fish of various sizes, both alive and dead. They're just not the right tool for the job.

Old 08-23-2006, 01:00 PM   #45
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Please don't anyone get offended about what I say. I am very naive so...

After reading this thread I am thinking how wrong I was. I had no idea the whole idea of being submissive during sex meant bizzare physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

My idea was more basic. I think to emotionally humble oneself to another to allow one to spank you is the key. Then they have to have a good reason to want to. Just to be spanked would be humiliating enough what good sex master would through insults after getting a gift. I thought the operative word is 'allow' not debase. The idea wasn't I am going to make you dominate me and make me submissive seems contrary to the whole idea. I would rather choose to be submissive therefore you may( whatever) according to what I want or feel comfortable with.

I didn't think that people wanted to have thier pubic hair pulled out or be called names. I am astounded at my 'ideal's that have nothing to do with what people actually do ,,,do.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote