The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 12-10-2016, 12:26 PM   #991
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Looks staged - know any more about it?
Old 12-10-2016, 01:43 PM   #992
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Nope, but I'm sure it is.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:20 PM   #993
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

A force great enough to bury the front tire like that on impact would have resulted in a totally mangled bike.

Also, it's defying gravity.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:20 AM   #994
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Gravs I imagine the front wheel is not buried in that hard dirt. Notice the other dirt bike tracks. They disappear to the left of the body. The bike obviously has no front end is balanced on the frame or propped up on the other side. The body most likely is a mannequin as there is no sign of a shit trail from his butt to his ankles.
Ok gravdigr find me some more bike pictures. Please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top please.

tarheel
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:35 PM   #995
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhook455 View Post
Gravs I imagine the front wheel is not buried in that hard dirt. Notice the other dirt bike tracks. They disappear to the left of the body. The bike obviously has no front end is balanced on the frame or propped up on the other side. The body most likely is a mannequin as there is no sign of a shit trail from his butt to his ankles.
Ok gravdigr find me some more bike pictures. Please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top please.

tarheel
Yeah I was agreeing with Classicman that it was a staged scene.

Also, I didn't find that one, but here's a couple I had handy in the archive:

I give you the 2017 Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Flying Fortress (man, that's a mouthful):

Name:  2017MotoGuzzMGX0-21FlyingFortress.JPG
Views: 311
Size:  83.1 KB

And, some rigid air:

Name:  rigidair.JPG
Views: 312
Size:  66.3 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:38 PM   #996
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Those tons of carbon fiber on the Guzzi are not faux, btw, Motorcyclist magazine said that's the real thing, but for ~$21k, I don't see how.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:05 PM   #997
captainhook455
Rapscallion

If it wasn't for the red it might not be bad. I had a 750 back in the day. She sounded so good to guch the throttle. First thing you know I was doing 100 in the 55. Ha ha. I rode about everything. Some I owned some not. I did the gold wing thing. When my radio crapped out I put four Jardine straight pipes on it. What? When xm came along I put mufflers back on and a 150w amp in the saddle bag. Then there was a Suzuki cruiser and it was a great bike, but I felt it was a imitation Harley. So I bought a Harley. I have done a lot of riding, but I had a 20 year stint where I didn't ride. No I wasn't raising children. I didn't get married the first time till I was 38. I was screwing everything that was fixed or an IUD or maybe I had a low sperm count that day. The ladies like nice cars and I had to have a nice apartment. Ah those were the days my friend. I wished they'd never end....... things didn't get really good until I met my second wife. This is when I started riding again. See if it wasn't for the Harley I would have never met Jim and then I never would have met you guys and the cellar.

tarheel
Old 12-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #998
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I had an uncle whose son had gotten a HD, and Uncle rode it one day. He ran out two tanks of gas before he brought it back. Like a week later he asked son to take him down to the HD dealer. He had bought himself a bike so they could ride together. He was getting on one afternoon,when the bike leaned over a little too far, and, trying to save it, Uncle was flung over the bike, the bike went down (not real bad), and Uncle said "Maybe this ain't for me.", and gave the bike to the boy.

Uncle was 79 when he bought that bike, his first ever. He's still going strong, btw, turns 90 in a couple months.

Old 12-13-2016, 09:27 AM   #999
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Some people know how to handle a Harley and some don't.

tarheel
Old 12-13-2016, 09:45 AM   #1000
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

PA plate.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:41 AM   #1001
glatt

I'm fascinated by shit like this. Clearly he's an idiot, but his brain somehow thinks what he is doing is just fine. How did he arrive at that conclusion?

The frame of reference of a moving vehicle is that it feels stationary,and it's the world that is going by. So in his mind, he's just getting comfortable on his "stationary" bike. I've heard that for a lot of people who get in accidents, after the accident, they have a really hard time getting back into that feeling of sitting in a "stationary" vehicle. They are painfully aware that they a hurling through space at very high speed and that high forces are involved. It freaks them out and they have a hard time getting back in the groove of driving.

But this guy, sheesh.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 03:55 PM   #1002
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

After I've been playing racing games on PS3, I worry that, while driving IRL, I'll lapse into 'race mode' and attempt to power slide Grand Cherokee One through a 35 mph curve at 110.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:49 AM   #1003
captainhook455
Rapscallion

On a two lane road we put a lot of faith into the oncoming drivers ability to stay in their lane.

tarheel
Old 12-28-2016, 07:20 PM   #1004
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Tired of it all, politics, the news, your family? Run away and join the circus.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2017, 08:19 PM   #1005
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Ukrainian traffic lights...
Attached Images