The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 04-30-2017, 09:01 PM   #61
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:02 PM   #62
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Let's take another look at tw's developmentally impaired perspective on how paying attention to business product is good for America. Cigarette producers paid a great deal of attention to product and product improvement. They made them longer, added filters, added menthol, improved packaging for freshness, and they hired tw's father to advertise for them and tell Americans how just good they were. When one brand is promoted, all brands benefit. The tw family relished in the rewards of paying attention to product and product improvement that their propaganda brought about.

The tw family attention to product has contributed to more than 480,000 deaths annually in the United States [CDC] and nearly 6 million deaths annually worldwide [CDC] due to cigarette smoking. Still, the developmentally impaired tw whines about others causing 60,000 total American military fatal casualties in Vietnam over 20 years and 5,000 total in the Gulf War to Mission Accomplished.

The tw family tradition of propaganda would now have Americans believe that business is about product above all else. Tw wants Americans to forget about profits so businesses will fail. Subversives are as subversives do and it gets passed down from one generation to the next, from a father who wanted harmful business to flourish in America to a son who wants beneficial business to wither. We're living in the tw family era of business propaganda directed against the hard working Americans they detest. When was the last time you got the impression that tw liked you; or, valued your opinion and wasn't just feigning interest so you'd continue to listen [rhetorical]?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Oh, I didn't know the tw's did such good for mother earth. Go killers.
Tw does seem to enjoy conversing about the useless deaths of Americans on a large scale. It must remind him of the good old days when his family contributed to it. Now he has to settle for just trying to propagandize Americans out of their business ventures (instead of their lives); yet, I suppose everyone should have a hobby.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 10:01 PM   #63
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

sexo, shame on you, ruining the dreams of people who decided they want to do what they love, by telling them they must make a profit or starve. You dream wrecker you.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:57 AM   #64
Mountain Mule
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargon View Post
I don't really know what this is all about, but I'm with fargon. Hey! Stop hogging the popcorn! Oh, I'll just go get my own box. Save my seat!