The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Old 04-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #31
JBKlyde
Banned

my email is aeropostal33@gmail.com

And if you were a true american you would respect the postal service. And take that as a really bad joke. If Chris Rock can make bad jokes about raunchy sex then I can make bad jokes about abstinence. And It wasn't a threat is was warning. Through out 'history' the repercussions of a society turning homosexual is hittious.. I don't have a problem with gay people at all, but it only takes on bad apple to ruin the bunch.

Last edited by JBKlyde; 04-22-2012 at 08:18 PM.
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #32
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
If I ever get to the point of going postal...what I'll do is go to some gay parade and blow em all away..
I don't believe this is appropriate for this board.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #33
JBKlyde
Banned

why not?? It's a joke..

Last edited by JBKlyde; 04-22-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #34
monster

No, it's not.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #35
monster

Neither is shouting "Fire" in a crowded theater......

I hope you "enjoy" your (next) spell in the penitentiary.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #36
Ibby
erika

If I said, man, next time I get pissed off, I'm gonna go find some christians and bust some heads, JB, is that a joke? No, it's a threat of fucking violence aimed at a group, for their identity, in an effort to TERRORIZE them into submission.

You've said before you "used to" be a "terrorist". Hate crimes are terrorism, plain and simple, meant to use fear to browbeat the targeted population into doing what you want. You, sir, just threatened a hate crime and an act of domestic terrorism, and deserve to be on every fucking terrorist watch list the FBI has.

You should leave, now, and quickly, before you say something that will REALLY land you in prison.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #37
JBKlyde
Banned

So now I'm going to go to jail for threatening to go postal on gay people.. see that's the problem.. you people stand up for the little guy which is good, me I'm making big guys loose. Point Being that you are taking your Constitutional Right to be a fool and using it to make the constitution a nut rag. To me that is not right. I fight for what I believe and I believe in my country. If you were really worried about what was going on in the country you'd keep homo stuff to your self or get help because homo sexuality is a desiese. Just like alcoholism is a desiese.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #38
JBKlyde
Banned

Quote:
You've said before you "used to" be a "terrorist".
I called the FBI and confessed to everything, they said it was freedom of speech. ANd did Nothing.

It's Red October Blue Dawn.

Take the R'ed pill I go way. Take the B'lue pill who cares everyone has sex and we live happily ever after....

IF you can't handle the waves stay on the beach.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #39
JBKlyde
Banned

Quote:
If I said, man, next time I get pissed off, I'm gonna go find some christians and bust some heads

and that's exactly what Muslims do.. you can't get mad at me because I'm curious.. hey for all I know I am gay but I rather not cross that line. It just rubbs my beliefs the wrong way. Keither Sutherlan made a movie and the terrorst suceeded in blowing up a nuke.. should we have him arrested for failure to communicate because that's all this is..
Old 04-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #40
Ibby
erika

Quote:
So now I'm going to go to jail for threatening to go postal on gay people..
I sure do hope so. Threatening to go postal on ANYBODY is definitely the police's business. Threatening to go postal on a specific social, ethnic, or cultural group, specifically because of their identity, is the FBI's business, because that is the very definition of terrorism and hate crime. We have it from your own mouth, now, that it's an actual, credible threat. You just said so yourself. Saying "i should be allowed to go postal on groups I don't like" doesn't make it better, it makes it worse.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #41
JBKlyde
Banned

Quote:
I sure do hope so. Threatening to go postal on ANYBODY is definitely the police's business. Threatening to go postal on a specific social, ethnic, or cultural group, specifically because of their identity, is the FBI's business, because that is the very definition of terrorism and hate crime. We have it from your own mouth, now, that it's an actual, credible threat. You just said so yourself. Saying "i should be allowed to go postal on groups I don't like" doesn't make it better, it makes it worse.
this coming from someone who has done what?? for their country....

look pal there burning down churches overseas in the name of ala.. I have to take the road that leads to security.. and one thing you will find out about me Is that I am honest.. And brutally honest.. your best bet fok the gay pride shit and stay out of the way of people who are "legitimately" trying to make a difference.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #42
JBKlyde
Banned

Quote:
I sure do hope so. Threatening to go postal on ANYBODY is definitely the police's business.
When they come beating down my door they won't find drugs, they won't find guns, they will find some paintings and my web site and I will tell them,

what's the point in haveing a penis, if your going to be a punany.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #43
monster

This is an international forum, by the way. Many non-Americans post here, It's not about being American, it's about being human. And I suspect many Americans on here would like to disown you right about now.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #44
monster

Quote:
this coming from someone who has done what?? for their country....

look pal there burning down churches overseas in the name of ala.. I have to take the road that leads to security.. and one thing you will find out about me Is that I am honest.. And brutally honest.. your best bet fok the gay pride shit and stay out of the way of people who are "legitimately" trying to make a difference.
What have you done for "your country"? Your country imprisoned you -I don't think it likes you very much......
Old 04-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #45
Ibby
erika

I've worked for the government overseas at one of our diplomatic missions as support staff. It's not much but it's something. I even worked in the security office keeping our people safe over there. What've you done for your country besides poison it with hate and theocratic dogma?