The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 12-27-2016, 12:50 AM   #1
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

sexobon et al

You want to shit on Sundae, do it here, not in her memorial thread.

For fuck's sake, her family is here and they just put her in the fucking ground.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:42 AM   #2
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

When Els posted that he responded to a death secondary to ETOH abuse by getting drunk, you didn't have anything to say.

When xoB wanted to break with their social propriety by designating that contributions be for funeral expenses, you didn't have a problem with that either.

This isn't about Sundae or her family, this is about you and the role you want the Cellar to play. Your Cellar's Hospice role is nice enough, I'm not knocking it; but, it's not my cup of tea. If you think explaining that is shitting on anyone, you need to get off the weed!

I've already told you you're free to remove my posts there; so, man up and do it instead of starting ANOTHER pissing contest.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 02:11 AM   #3
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

When I said this is not the place for that, I meant hospice or whatever it is you believe I believe. This is not a place for caregiving. It's a bar.

This is not where you go for care. It's where you go for caring. This is not the place where you go to figure out how to not die. This is where you go for reasons to live.

I know we gave Sundae a bunch of those and she gave them to us as well. Not you though? Well different strokes.

I don't delete messages, ask the moderators to do that for you.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:52 AM   #4
sexobon

As I expected. You didn't think my messages were actually bad enough to remove for the sake of Sundae's family; or, you would have done it for THEM. You don't even find them bad enough to remove for your own sensitivities even though I told you could for that reason. I never wanted them removed; so, I don't need to ask a moderator for that now do I?

The gibberish when you're fried is always entertaining. I see we're now on the second revision of your post #3. You're starting to post coherently, the buzz must be wearing off. Maybe one more edit and I'll actually have to start taking you seriously.

The Cellar: It's a bar and this stool's for you
Old 12-27-2016, 03:32 AM   #5
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I don't remove messages because I don't like them. That's my policy since forever.

Sorry for the edits. I always find I want to be all angry and confrontational and then five minutes later I think aw I may not even have the angle right, fuck it.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:32 PM   #6
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
bait bait pick stir poke bait lure poke poke insult bluster taunt nag innuendo whine poke bait accuse etc, etc, etc.
FTFY
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
The Cellar: It's a bar and this stool's for you
the one time he's not shitting you, he's actually shitting. Just stay downwind, stool-boy.
Old 12-27-2016, 10:18 PM   #7
sexobon

The Donald loves you V. You'll soon be one with The Donald.
Old 12-27-2016, 11:05 PM   #8
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

V's quacking up.