The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 08-25-2016, 07:31 PM   #1321
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Craftsman wrenches used to be made at Moore Drop Forge across the street from Smith & Wesson. The fucked up ones went into the scrap bin out back to be sent back for smelting. Raid the scrap bin, take them to the store, get new ones, until they got wise and locked it up.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:17 PM   #1322
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

If you don't know where something goes LEAVE IT THE FUCK WHERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T FUCKING TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEN YOU PICKED IT UP YOU SAID TO YOURSELF "I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS GOES."LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW IT MIGHT AS WELL NOT FUCKING EXIST BECAUSE YOU GODDAMN WELL DON'T REMEMBER WHERE YOU PUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:48 PM   #1323
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

here it is
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:14 AM   #1324
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

flipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflop
flipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopputonsomegoddamnshoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:02 PM   #1325
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

For a moment or two while reading Gravdigr's post - I thought this was the political thread
Old 11-13-2016, 09:00 AM   #1326
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Ya know how sometimes ya wake up and ya know within five minutes of putting your feet on the floor that the absolute best possible outcome of this day will be that you choke to death on your own fucking guts?

'Sappening rfn.

Goddamn this fucking day. Already.

Old 11-18-2016, 01:15 PM   #1327
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Ya know how sometimes ya wake up and ya know within five minutes of putting your feet on the floor that the absolute best possible outcome of this day will be that you choke to death on your own fucking guts?

'Sappening rfn.

Goddamn this fucking day.

Old 11-18-2016, 01:54 PM   #1328
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Stop watching Groundhog Day.
Old 11-18-2016, 09:02 PM   #1329
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Good evening. Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu. That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened.

Good evening. Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu. That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened.

Old 11-25-2016, 11:26 AM   #1330
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Well, here's some more deja vu for ya:

I hate my goddamned neighbor. I hate his fucking kid. I hate the fucking car they drive. I hate the fucking stereo in the fucking car they drive. I hate the motherfucking son of a bitch that built this neighborhood and put the bedrooms and the neighboring driveways thirty feet apart. I hope that bastard is barking in hell, while being forced to listen to loud, rattly, fucking mufflers while jungle boogie music (and I use that term very loosely) melts his fucking eyes.

Old 11-25-2016, 04:45 PM   #1331
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Well, here's some more deja vu for ya:

I hate my goddamned neighbor. I hate his fucking kid. I hate the fucking car they drive. I hate the fucking stereo in the fucking car they drive. I hate the motherfucking son of a bitch that built this neighborhood and put the bedrooms and the neighboring driveways thirty feet apart. I hope that bastard is barking in hell, while being forced to listen to loud, rattly, fucking mufflers while jungle boogie music (and I use that term very loosely) melts his fucking eyes.
Ever read the Jack London story, Moon Face?
Old 11-25-2016, 05:21 PM   #1332
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Move over this away. Way quieter. Home prices are decent too. Get a nice place for 60k. A mansion for 125k. My neighbors aren't a problem. Nice people, live an acre over.

tarheel
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 05:24 PM   #1333
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Oh PS gravdigr I'm making Vietnamese stew tomorrow.

tarheel
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 06:07 PM   #1334
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhook455 View Post
Oh PS gravdigr I'm making Vietnamese stew tomorrow.

tarheel
Does it make any difference if they are from the North or the South?
Old 11-25-2016, 07:32 PM   #1335
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

It is friday, after all.

Tags
limburger