The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 01-07-2014, 10:08 AM   #46
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Come on, JBK. Prove me right. Take a step away from the keyboard and THINK. Take a couple days off if you need to. Even I am having trouble understanding what you're trying to say. Breathe, and think. OK?
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:12 AM   #47
JBKlyde
Banned

i DREW up a set of angel wings this morning.. """""""""""IF"""""""""" all goes well I will be painting them on a wooded plack for my dads girlfriend..
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #48
JBKlyde
Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papa_Roach

and it's not even a real roach.. it's just a maggot...
Old 01-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #49
JBKlyde
Banned

I'll tell you. JBKlyde has a problem. He conflates homosexuality and pedophilia. It's a fairly common problem, and the root cause is fear and ignorance.

NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT HOMO's ARE AFRAID TO BE STRAIGHT BECAUSE THEY DON"T WANT THERE PASEY ASS"S GETTING KICK BY THERE FAGGOT FATHERS WHO RAPED THEM.. and mine did not.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:54 AM   #50
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
glatt's trying to figure out what he should do, as moderator... he's the one walking the wire, so every time JB goes a little far, poor glatt is second guessing if he should have done something. It's a no win for the mod.
IMHO, glatt's doing the right thing by doing nothing in these cases, AS A MODERATOR. glatt's already said his opinion, that JBK's wrong. but I don't have any desire in silencing JBK. and im, I didn't say nor do I advocate dismissing JBK. Let him speak. Let us hear. And let it go both ways. If he can convince me that advocacy of same sex marriages is the gateway to raping children, well, show me the facts. Let's hear it. I'm skeptical (gravdigr's confirmed my coloring), but I'll listen to him. And when I hear *this particular shit*, I'll call it for what it is, ignorance; hatred. But I'm in favor of letting him say it. It's not wrong to be wrong, just wrong. OK, that sounded better in my head.... I'm in favor of letting the ideas duke it out.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #51
JBKlyde
Banned

It's like being bipolar or skitzofrientic.. only the only pill to make you feel better is sex.. and when you don't get it you go foking crazy like me but they can't say go take your meds them cause they haven't even faced reality yet. So you got some unstable sex maniac and he'll do anything to suck your cock and fok you in the ass.. you do the math..
Old 01-07-2014, 11:06 AM   #52
glatt

Speaking of pills... Are you taking yours? Because it seems like you're not.

I was ignoring it before, but I'm not going to ignore it any more.

I'm telling you as moderator that you need to stop these hate filled posts and posts about violence, or I will need to do something about it.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:08 AM   #53
JBKlyde
Banned

you gonna cast me off into exile and rubb my ass raw like they did??
Old 01-07-2014, 11:10 AM   #54
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
I agree: we should say something. And I did. But I'm not ready to dismiss him as an 'ignorant hater.'

Give me a few months. My mean old self could still come back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
Harsh and judgmental. I don't think appointing yourself as the arbiter of what JBK says and means is helpful. Judge not, and all.

But I'm trying to like the world again. Maybe that's all messed up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
<shrug>I can't parse JB's commentary for intent. Maybe IM has it right in terms of taking him at face value. That still means calling him on bullshit though.</shrug> When I see him pissing off the level headed like glatt, I know we have to say something. Peace to all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
I'll tell you. JBKlyde has a problem. He conflates homosexuality and pedophilia. It's a fairly common problem, and the root cause is fear and ignorance.

NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT HOMO's ARE AFRAID TO BE STRAIGHT BECAUSE THEY DON"T WANT THERE PASEY ASS"S GETTING KICK BY THERE FAGGOT FATHERS WHO RAPED THEM.. and mine did not.

I've reconsidered my statements and I stand by my first stand by my position: when JBK talks about homosexuality, or pedophilia, he's an ignorant hater.

I'll add to the list of things he's confusing: rape. Rape's not sex, rape's not homosexuality, rape's not pedophilia. Rape is violence.

Once more, teaching JBK directly is not a job I want; he is cold iron.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:14 AM   #55
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Speaking of pills... Are you taking yours? Because it seems like you're not.

I was ignoring it before, but I'm not going to ignore it any more.

I'm telling you as moderator that you need to stop these hate filled posts and posts about violence, or I will need to do something about it.
I don't think he should be banned. I think the censure his posts receive by the community at large are the most appropriate response. He's not intolerably irritating, he's not trying to break the cellar, he's not talking about breaking the law (those are just from memory...)

You're the mod. I'm a citizen here, and I say let him stay. JBK's merely wrong, and that's not a crime.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:18 AM   #56
JBKlyde
Banned

forest_arclo@yahoo.com

if anyone wants to continue this faggot non-sence keep it up.. but be warned when I see something like a fag with a 6 on his head looking like luciufer.. no I will not tolerate that under MY FLAG.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:26 AM   #57
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
you gonna cast me off into exile and rubb my ass raw like they did??
You didn't answer the question. Are you taking your pills?
Old 01-07-2014, 11:29 AM   #58
glatt

And is that your email address? It's a bad idea to put personal information on the web like that.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #59
JBKlyde
Banned

what you fail to realize is that I'm on a BIG FOKING BOAT right now called OBAMA FOKING NATION.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #60
glatt

The reason I asked about your pills is that you posts don't make any sense, and I thought that not taking your pills might be why they don't make sense.

It's none of my business what pills you are taking, but I want you to be as healthy as you can be. So if you're not taking your pills, I encourage you to.