The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

View Poll Results: how many people have you 'done it' with?
0.....yeah, i'm the one 3 4.69%
1-5 28 43.75%
6-15 14 21.88%
16-30 7 10.94%
31-50 6 9.38%
50-100 3 4.69%
100+ 3 4.69%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2004, 07:06 PM   #31
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

yup. depends entirely on the wife in question. I can and do tell jinx everything. now, if i had married stacey......i think i'd be a little more clandestine, and only talk in a foreign language or something.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 10:26 PM   #32
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I've always found it a no win situation. Tell a story online you forgot to tell her, and she thinks you were hiding it from her. Tell a story online you did tell her and she thinks you are reliving a fond memory and you like it better than her. Tell a stretcher and she'll narc you out.

Nah...I voted in the poll, but that was anonymous. :thumpsup:
Old 07-12-2004, 11:14 PM   #33
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

I agree with HP , truth is best. My wife and I had a frank talk befor we got married.

And I had an AIDS test for the first few years we were togather.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:34 PM   #34
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

If you are with someone, does it really matter how many previous partners they have had?

I am in the 1-5 bracket, and for my age and stage - i think thats quite enough!! If i was with a partner who had substatially more than that, i would be really intimidated ie. they have slept with so many people, what if some of them were better than me?! Maybe sex doesn't mean to them what it means to me?!

I have no idea how many people my new boyfriend has been with, we haven't discussed it yet. but i don't think i want to know. I don't want to taint anything. When you found out how many ppl your SO had been with, how did it make you feel? (if it was a lot)
Old 07-13-2004, 01:07 AM   #35
jaguar
whig

Quote:
yup. depends entirely on the wife in question. I can and do tell jinx everything. now, if i had married stacey......i think i'd be a little more clandestine, and only talk in a foreign language or something.
Well yes, that would be bigamy :P
Old 07-13-2004, 01:29 AM   #36
Brigliadore
stays crispy in milk

I was just giving HP a hard time, its one of the perks of being a wife.

Rex: My wife has me between a rock and a hard place.
Miles Massey: That's her job. You should respect that.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:29 AM   #37
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

Mine currently stands at 7. You see, I'm not the sex-obsessed tiger you thought I was. I'm quite innocent really, more like a kitten, or a very small manx.

If you ask me how many times I've actually had sex though, well, I've tried to count but I always run out of numbers.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:52 AM   #38
jdbutler
If ya cant take a joke, Effya!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar
Dear penthouse, I was a shy guy in my early 20s.........
Bwahahahahaha!
Old 07-13-2004, 12:18 PM   #39
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
i was thinking actual intercourse.

and lsyc, you're not curious about sex? it seems like the one topic that is underdiscussed here. i know you're all perverts. y'all must have "other" boards where you get that out of your systems.
Not about how many sex parnters one has had (although, if the number is out of this world, I do tend to arch an eyebrow. ). More along the lines of actual sexual activity (like they show in the Real Sex shows...veddy interesting that show is...heh!) and what different people are into, etc.

And you're right: there *are* other forums that I sign into every so often on DelphiForums that discusses sex/sexual issues. That reminds me, it's been a while since I visited those boards. Thanks for the reminder.

I was half joking about the sex "definition"...I knew what you meant.

As far as how many partners? I think I've already "exposed" myself in another thread about sex, but Sycamore has been the only man worthy enough to get these goodies. :thumpsup:

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 01:13 PM   #40
Cyber Wolf
As stable as a ring of PU-239

Location: On a huge rock covered in water, highly advanced moss and 7 billion parasites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
i was thinking actual intercourse.
Is it possible for me to say zero without being under the age of 13?

"I don't see why it matters what is written. Not when it's about people. It can always be crossed out." ~Adam Young, Good Omens
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 03:14 PM   #41
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Wolf
Is it possible for me to say zero without being under the age of 13?
Sure, I don't see why not. If this question had been asked of me about 5 years ago, I would have said zero too (and I was WELL over the age of 13).

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 10:50 PM   #42
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

oh dear..

I'm standing at 34 (heh one for each year) and that's counting only intercourse.. I was a late bloomer (well... except the first time, which I have mentioned kinda put me off of the whole thing for quite a while) there were a few years in there though.. playing in a band, and finishing my culinary degree.. the ladies loved it! cook me some food.. play me a song...*sigh* I was quite the whore, (although very very careful about disease..an old friend of mine died of aids in the middle/late 80's.. kinda shook us all up) although these days I am very gun-shy... the other day I ran into a girl I've known for a while.. and she told me she had had a crush on me for about 3 years now... blew my mind.. I don't expect that anymore ) sorry I don't mean to sound arrogant.. I'm not.. the funny thing (to me).. is that I've never WANTED more than one person (no, I haven't met her yet..well.. maybe I have?... kinda hoping I do one of these days..although I guess I have been engaged 4 times... bad bad cowhead..)

I don't like one night stands.. I never have.. but eh? any port in a storm?

i can list first names if you like I remember all but 4 of them...heh.. once again with the arrogance

here's something funny and even related
http://www.scarysquirrel.org/special...oamy/date.html

Last edited by cowhead; 07-13-2004 at 10:54 PM. Reason: i wanted to add a link
cowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 12:38 AM   #43
Carbonated_Brains
Does it show up here when I type?

Actual intercourse?

Can I switch my 100+ to a 1?
Carbonated_Brains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 09:38 PM   #44
Elionwyr
Coronation Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysycamore
Is this one of those things where you have to define "sex" (personally, I say it's intercourse, just to separate oral, mutual masterbation, etc.), but you know how people are, especially after the whole Clinton affair.
Mmmmmmm...I'm never sure, to be honest.
I had one Grand Internet Phone Sex Galore affair that I'm never quite sure how to categorize...
Elionwyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 05:30 PM   #45
LSMFT
Confounded Conjuror

Having been married for some time now, I'm no longer queasy about my history. Two reasons the # is a little high is I went to a co-ed boarding school for skiers, and worked as a bicycle mechanic (...really) for almost 20 years.