Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 01-31-2014, 09:38 PM   #31
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by slang View Post
Hi Lola

Looking good! Are you in Viet Nam RFN?
Thanks. What makes you think I'm in Vietnam from looking at that picture? I'm curious to know. RFN I'm in Texas. And yes, Vietnamese Americans still wear traditional long dress on special occassions. Today is Vietnamese New Year so I wore it to go to temple.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:16 PM   #32
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Happy Chinese New Year! Agnes is soooo excited for Year of The Horse.
Attached Images

Old 01-31-2014, 11:02 PM   #33
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
...What makes you think I'm in Vietnam from looking at that picture?
I've thought about this reply for a while now. Not because I don't quickly see the features that seem out of place for that region but that I don't want to be insulting or critical. You're a pretty gal and you look great in both of the photos.

Here are the items that look very similar to what I'd see here in the Philippines. In some cases at the house that I'm living at the moment.

The concrete block house instead of wood, tiny plastic chairs, trees very close to the house instead of at the perimeter, cement blocks used as a wall to rest plants on, concrete flooring is different shade as if it were cast in stages instead of from the same batch of concrete ( from a mixer ) and plastic milk carts and bins.

Much the same as seen here. And, may be very common there in Texas too.

I'm sorry if my question seemed rude.
slang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:34 AM   #34
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

I didn't mean to come off defensive. I was really curious. The first thing that came to mind when you asked if I'm currently in Vietnam is that my place must look ghetto. I asked my sister if it looks ghetto and she said no, so I wondered what was it that made you make that question comment.

First of all, I live in an apartment complex, not a house. That's why the wall is concrete. Also, that's why the trees and plants are in front of the home too. This complex is old, so part of the concrete in front of the home has sunk. When it rains a lot, there would be a large puddle in front. Therefore, new concrete has been poured so that water would run away and not settle and perhaps run back and flood into the apartment. As for the small chairs, the front of the apartment is narrow. You see that window? About 2 feet more to the left and we're into the neighbor's side, and one foot to the right is the front door, as you can see. Also, we don't want big chairs to cover the window so when I open the windows they may block the wind from coming in. And as a confession, someone threw those chairs out and my mom dragged them home. So, I didn't really choose small chairs on purpose. As for the cinder blocks used to rest the potted plants on, I don't know why my mom did that. She elevated most of the potted plants in front our the apartment. For some, I think she wants to give the pots space to drain rather than laying them on the ground. Over time, those places on the ground become dark from water stain? :shrug: I don't ask my mom about her actions because she often would feel that I question her intelligence and get defensive. Although we've been in the States for almost 39 years, my mom is still very conservative and "Vietnamese." We still use celsius rather than fahrenheit. We use both solar and lunar calendar. Although my mom would sometimes use the American measuring system, she still refer to the metric system. And for the milk cartons, etc., that's my mom. She does stuffs like that, which I don't understand. :sigh: When I try to buy, say watering can and such, she calls me wasteful. So I let her do whatever she pleases.

Okay, so there you have it. Now, I gotta go beautify myself and go out to have some fun. It's still New Year, and we still celebrate it for 3 days as if we're still in Vietnam. :celebrate:

By the way, I don't think your question was rude, so no worries.
Old 02-01-2014, 02:27 PM   #35
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Ok Lola, tell the truth! You are 16 years old. You don't look a day older. I think your long dresses are beautiful, but can't you slip in a few bikini shots please? Pretty please with sugar on it?

Wow, this year is off to a great start. Secret Agent Limey shots. Cute MTP and her puppy. Sundae in a beautiful black dress sporting a hot figure. Now we have Lola. I think I'm hyperventilating
Old 02-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #36
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Since Sundae asked for pictures (that's my excuse)....

Happy New Year!!
Dayum woman!

That white dress is working!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:47 PM   #37
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Cousins came over. Played adult version of board game. We finished 7 bottles and half a bottle of rum in the sangria.
I am buzzzzzed!
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2014, 10:32 PM   #38
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
Ok Lola, tell the truth! You are 16 years old. You don't look a day older. I think your long dresses are beautiful, but can't you slip in a few bikini shots please? Pretty please with sugar on it?
I may think about it if I do even wear a bikini. But since I don't, sorry :-P
Old 02-01-2014, 11:21 PM   #39
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Pics of you without the bikini are OK too!
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:32 AM   #40
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Ha....I don't do birthdays either. :-P
Old 02-05-2014, 07:07 AM   #41
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Me this morning! I'm thinking of growing my hair out but I already want to cut it.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:21 AM   #42
glatt

Your short hair looks cute.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:28 AM   #43
Griff
still says videotape

word.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:35 AM   #44
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

MTP: Once you've got your hair really short, it's hard to grow it out. Took me years to finally grow my hair down to my shoulders. Anyways, it's still too cold to cut your hair that short! Brrrr....but then again, there are lots of nice hats and scarves out there.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:56 PM   #45
glatt

This was this afternoon. The rear windows of our Prizm are all seized in place, so I took the door apart and greased up these gears on the hand crank and lubed the window tracks and regulator arm pulley in its track.

I stuck the camera in the door to see what was in there, and look! There I am!
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote