The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 08-12-2005, 06:12 PM   #1
Mr.Anon.E.Mouse
Hiding behind a Belgian Chimay

"Caught by Mom, Masturbating" NSFW

"Caught by Mom, Masturbating"

An excerpt: "I was laying on my bed one day when I started watching a dirty video my girlfriend had bought me. It was such a turn-on I started masturbating. I was going at it really hard, and was really getting into it so much that I forgot my mother was in the next room. As I was getting closer to coming I began to make some noise because I find making noises turns me on more. As I got louder and louder, my mum must have heard and thought I was in pain, because just as I reached the point of no return she hurried into the room to see what was wrong with me. I shot my load right on her stomach!!! She was so disgusted she couldn't look at me for days! I lock myself in the bathroom to masturbate from now on!"

And another: "Every year around Christmas we clean the house so it will look presentable for Christmas Eve dinner. Anyway, about two weeks before Christmas I was getting some decorations out of the attic and I found two tapered candles. I got an idea and set the candles aside for my private use. Later that night I broke out one of the candles and banged myself to orgasm with it. It felt so awesome!! In fact, it felt so good that I continued using the candle every day, sometimes more than once a day, for the two weeks leading up until Christmas Eve. On the morning of Christmas Eve, my mom was setting the table and she said, "I could have sworn I bought new candles last year. Where in the hell are they?" I didn't want to get caught, so later I slipped the candles back into a box of decorations while she wasn't looking. Needless to say, she eventually found them and put them in the upright candle holder on the dining room table! So on Christmas Eve my extended family came over because we always have dinner at our house. Eventually, my mom went to light the candles, but they wouldn't light (could this be from all the vaginal fluid that seeped into the wick). After many tries, my mom finally got the candles to light, but I guess vaginal fluid had seeped into the wick because it smelled like a rotten vagina as it burned!! My whole family started gagging and made faces of disgust, and my mom, still gagging, threw the candles away and my whole family looked very disturbed throughout the whole dinner. They didn't know it was me, but my face was red through the whole ordeal!!"

I'm sure you can top these stories!
"Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission." -Robert Anton Wilson
Mr.Anon.E.Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 06:42 PM   #2
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

How do we keep up with MOUSE?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 06:48 PM   #3
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

email mrs mouse.
Old 08-12-2005, 07:04 PM   #4
Mr.Anon.E.Mouse
Hiding behind a Belgian Chimay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV
email mrs mouse.

Oh, you!

"Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission." -Robert Anton Wilson
Mr.Anon.E.Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 02:09 AM   #5
calsubgirl
calsubgirl

I am a new member and have been in the bdsm scene for 12 years, but I knew I loved being spanked by the age of 7. I am a kind giving and loving woman, I am beta wolf and lost my alpha wolf. I love meeting at starbucks and I love only real time role play and d and s situations. I love your smiles and will use them. Thank u J
calsubgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:46 AM   #6
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by calsubgirl
I am a new member and have been in the bdsm scene for 12 years, but I knew I loved being spanked by the age of 7. I am a kind giving and loving woman, I am beta wolf and lost my alpha wolf. I love meeting at starbucks and I love only real time role play and d and s situations. I love your smiles and will use them. Thank u J
Excuse me? Baking powder?
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:47 AM   #7
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

wolf? she's looking for wolf? H m m m m m m . ...........
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:56 AM   #8
grazzers
Aim for the Best

Wow, those are sooooo much worse than the traditional "opened my eyes to see a cup of tea by the bed" stories. Very odd.

Anonymous Poet
grazzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:02 AM   #9
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDallas
Don't go there

BTW Grant, what is the reference to baking powder about?
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:18 AM   #10
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Baking powder? = Beg your pardon?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:46 AM   #11
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDallas
[jedi]I am not the wolf she is looking for[/jedi]

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:47 AM   #12
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
Baking powder? = Beg your pardon?
I think he's making a reference to a particular brand, Clabber Girl.

Just a guess.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

Old 08-13-2005, 09:54 AM   #13
melidasaur
Traded your soul for pogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
How do we keep up with MOUSE?
Once he starts law school, we will never see him again. Just teasing you, Mouse. You'll need to take a break once in awhile.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:48 AM   #14
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
I think he's making a reference to a particular brand, Clabber Girl.

Just a guess.
What? No! Come on guys, it's a quote from "Wayne's World!" The first half is "ex-squeeze me?" though.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 10:53 AM   #15
wolf
lobber of scimitars

You mean that movie I didn't see?