The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 11-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #406
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
To be fair, TW is a humorless creep...
An adult confronts emotional wackos that encourage this. No humor exists when so many advocate so much destruction - to America and to its people.

These assholes (Henry quirk, sexobon, gravidgr) who justify assault weapons, largest possible clips, and other self serving emotional gratifications are (and will deny) their complicity.

Where is humor in that? Should I laugh in their face?

Constantly asked, where will be the next massacre of the week? Justified by some here who also approved of the KKK, White Supremacists, Nazis, and hate even promoted in The Cellar. Somehow that should be humorous?

Gravdigr - what a pathetic apology. That must be the joke we are suppose to be laughing about?
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 05:36 PM   #407
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

We're not laughing with you tw, we're laughing at you.

sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 05:44 PM   #408
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
We're not laughing with you tw, we're laughing at you.
No wonder you love KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists. And never deny it. That laughter is called maniacal hate. No sane person finds it funny. Thank you for encouraging another massacre of the week. And laughing about it. A classic Trump supporter.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:49 PM   #409
sexobon

Old 11-08-2018, 06:33 PM   #410
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

"These assholes (Henry quirk, sexobon, gravidgr) who justify assault weapons, largest possible clips, and other self serving emotional gratifications are (and will deny) their complicity."

I can't speak for the other assholes, but me? I deny nuthin': ATOM BOMBS in every garage! ATOM BOMBS in every stew pot! ATOM BOMBS in school! In church! In BED! LOVE DA BOMB!

And guns too...lots and lots of GUNS...all over the damn place...schools, malls, theaters, night clubs...SOCIALIZE guns...when lil Lucille slivers out into the world, hand her an ASSAULT RIFLE (she only gets the tit [or bottle] after she illustrates PROFICIENCY...and AMMO...friggin' boxes of ammo EVERYWHERE...parachute the stuff in...make it FREE.

And Napalm throwers...yep...cuz, yeah, sometimes FIRE is what a body needs.

As for my complicity: yep, all my fault.

Come over, tw: arrest me.

Last edited by henry quirk; 11-08-2018 at 06:40 PM.
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:03 PM   #411
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry quirk View Post
I can't speak for the other assholes, but me? I deny nuthin': ATOM BOMBS in every garage! ATOM BOMBS in every stew pot!
Had it been someone else, then it might be sarcasm. But when each week's massacre occurs, we must always ask where were you when it happened? Not humorous; serious.

These massacres are overwhelmingly by angry, right wing extremists who routinely insult and love a solution (gratification) found in big guns.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:12 PM   #412
henry quirk

"where were you when it happened?"

Obviously, not at any of those events.

#

"angry, right wing extremists"

That's MISTER angry, anarcho-indvidualist, extremist to you.

Mind your p's & q's, tw.

We assholes take the social niceties seriously.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:04 PM   #413
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

The both of you are hoplelessly pathetic. And neither of you are right. You're the perfect example of why this shit keeps happening.

I'm not anti-gun. Hell, I've got a loaded Mossberg next to my front door. But there has to be more oversight on who can buy/own guns. The mental illness and PTSD-related gun deaths are staggering. THAT'S the key - keep guns out of the hands of obviously crazy/mentally broken people.

Go on. Keep acting like rabid dogs fighting over a scrap of meat. It's really helpful.

Meanwhile people are dying.

*spit*

Last edited by Glinda; 11-08-2018 at 10:13 PM.
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:01 AM   #414
Griff
still says videotape

^this lady gets it
Old 11-09-2018, 06:46 AM   #415
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
^this lady gets it
I agree.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:22 AM   #416
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
The both of you are hoplelessly pathetic.
I don't know who 'both of you' is. Since I have been posting similar to what is in your post. Wackos want any gun any time - including flame throwers and 155 mm howitzers. Feel it is necessary for everyone to always carry guns. This need and love of power corrupts.

Big guns with big clips change a mindset. A guy, who is sane (per the DSM), is empowered to change. A guy in a bar holding a gun and getting angry can become insane - because he is not intelligent enough to control his emotions. But per the DSM, he is sane. Power corrupts that much. Especially true for assault weapons and large clips.

So again, who is this 'both of you'. I also have a gun. From what was posted, that should be obvious. Also posted was similar to what you have said. Maybe the mud he is slinging obfuscates who is who?

People are dying because of wackos who see the world in black and white - conservative and liberal. They are clearly not moderates. Too emotionally attached even to guns. And do not grasp what is 'an adult who is still a child'. Wacko extremists are ordered what to believe. Which includes blaming victims for not carrying a gun to defend themselves.

Is Henry Quirk insane? Not according to any DSM standards. And yet he is an example of those people who performed most all massacres. And it is not immigrants.

Last edited by tw; 11-09-2018 at 07:36 AM.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:38 AM   #417
henry quirk

"Go on. Keep acting like rabid dogs fighting over a scrap of meat."

Okay.

#

"Meanwhile people are dying."

Not my fault.

#

*spit*

*fart*
Old 11-09-2018, 05:59 PM   #418
sexobon

Tw is like the Chicken Little of the Cellar:

Kkkradicalmaniacalunamericanwhackonaziswhitesupremacistrightwingextremists are falling! Everywhere! Even here!

Trump is hiding under your bed, waiting for you to go to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
… I also have a gun. ...
A mouse gun. We're not talking about that tw.

Twicken Twittle.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:58 AM   #419
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Meanwhile people are dying.
Again the wacko extremists here mock honest Americans (moderates) with their humor. They don't care that their politics openly endorse more hate and massacres. Only relevant is what they have been ordered to think.

Some numbers. There is now a mass shooting almost every day in America. And a massacre almost every week. Directly traceable to wacko extremists who need bigger weapons to protect us from immigrants and who love the power ... that inspires some of them to commit massacres. They love the hate promoted by Trump.

Most dangerous are adults who still think like children. These are are white American citizens brainwashed with the wacko right wing extremist rhetoric. Timothy McVeigh was the example; not the exception. Wacko extremist blame it on immigrants who mythically commit most murders.

Demonstrated above is their laughter and contempt for Americans. Just like in 1930 Germany, so many even here are silent about their hate. So where will next week's massacre occur?

Those two even agreed with Trump that Nazis, White Supremacists, and KKK were good people. And they do not deny it. Why are so many others so silent - to all but endorse what happened in Thousand Oaks.

Notice how Sexobon mocks when one's gun is not big enough. Adult who is still a child and therefore advocated more and bigger guns to kill more in Thousand Oaks, et al. He thinks it is funny.

Last edited by tw; 11-10-2018 at 08:06 AM.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:45 AM   #420
sexobon

For shame, tw bumped new content in the California is Burning thread to regurgitate stuff he's already said before in this thread. The self gratification he gets from listening to himself supersedes all legitimate concerns about the plights of others. He's a parasite who feeds off human tragedy by pontificating for his own self aggrandizement. What a disgrace.

The thing is, he does it so incompetently that he's laughable.