Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2011, 03:28 AM   #14
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Really? wow. Sounds like you'd be happy not to see here here again sexobon. ... Clearly, some people are not very forgiving.
You posted an erroneous negative conclusion about me. Obviously LabRat never did anything to me so there's nothing to forgive. I never said that I didn't want LabRat back and all anyone had to do was ask if they suspected otherwise. You chose not to ask. In your assessment of me, you showed the same lack of forethought in consideration of another member as you did in starting this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
... I kinda wish I hadn't started this thread now ...
If I were to follow suit and jump to conclusions, I would say that your remarks about me were made to draw attention away from yourself for outing LabRat and in retaliation for the direction this thread has taken after you set things in motion.

Instead, I choose to give the benefit of the doubt. So, if in the future you're simply concerned enough about my opinion to post about it, feel free to ask me for a definitive answer before extrapolating. Now, run away with me and I'll buy you a castle in Switzerland, I'll even adopt the kids!
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote