The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 01-18-2009, 12:01 PM   #1
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

What a Cellarite Can Do 4 U

I would like Sundae to cook me dinner and then tell me a story. Hopefully, a dirty story.

I would like SteveD to listen to my take on Women in Literature, stroke his beard, smoke his pipe and say, "my god, darling, you're RIGHT!" then dash off to the phone to call the press.

I would like wolf to interpret my dream about my being forced to take a pill to die because I went on vacation.

I would like sky to give me some of her fairy dust.

I would like some good grades from Juniper

Some LOGIC and CLARITY from Dana and Clod

Some of Els eloquence and insight

Some of footfootfoot's hilarity and kindness

And...well. Bruce, you know what I want from you; you and Zen. And...well, loads of cellar doods. Except LJ coz that Mexican wife of his would prolly kick my ass if i did.

These are only a few things I admire about some of the people here. But, I truly DO wish I could have dinner with Sundae. She doesn't even have to cook it. I'd take her out.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

lol bri, When the grand fairy handed me dust I think I accidentally snorted it instead of using it for flying. I am totally disabled bent wing freak of a fairy but thanks for the thought anyway.

I too would LOVE to hear a Sundae Girl story. I'm thinking a group hudled around a fire drinking an irish coffee whilst listening would be grand.

The monster crew. A true cure against inertia.

Bri, There is that hidden sweet spot anyone should want to get to know. (emotively speaking)

Shawnee, never a dull moment

cic- smart maybe too smart. She could probably look at a person and have them sized up in a milisecond.I repsect that.

Dana- Brings her unique perspective with lots of 'ah ha'
moments included.

Clod, pie, concise ....and either funny or nice. I would like that for myself actually.

lj and jinx...the things they do as a family I admire.

There are more of you to consider, like the men, than there is space on this thread! plus I am lazy.

Last edited by skysidhe; 01-18-2009 at 01:40 PM.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Ask not what Cellarites can do for you. Ask what *you* can do for your Cellarites.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #4
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode View Post
Ask not what Cellarites can do for you. Ask what *you* can do to your Cellarites.
Heh, heh, heh.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

fill in these blanks

1. I want to go camping with:
  2. I want to go to the mall with:
  3. I want to go to the movies with:
  4. I want to take a hike with:
  5. I want to cuddle with:
  6. I want to sport f#*k:
  7. I want to go into business with:
  8. I want to turn ________ over to the authorities
  9. I want to punch _________ in the eye
  10. I want to introduce __________ to my mom.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #6
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I want to go camping with: SG because I think it'd be funny.
I want to go to the mall with: Pooka because I think she'd be fun to shop with.
I want to go to the movies with: Clod so she can disect it for me afterwards.
I want to take a hike with: Anyone who wont walk too fast.
I want to cuddle with: No one on the Cellar.
I want to sport f#*k: As above.
I want to go into business with: Ducksnuts because I think she's a good businesswoman.
I want to turn Merc over to the authorities because he must have done something wrong.
I want to punch lumberjim in the eye because he's been pissing me off lately.
I want to introduce Classicman to my mom (cept of course I can't, but I reckon she'd have liked him).
Old 01-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #7
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

If I had to choose from Cellarites:
I want to go camping with: Zippy
I want to go to the mall with: no malls
I want to go to the movies with: Ali
I want to take a hike with:BigV
I want to go into business with: Lookout
I want to turn tw over to the authorities
I want to punch (will not say) in the eye
I want to introduce Big Sarge to my mom.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #8
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I want to turn Merc over to the authorities because he must have done something wrong.
I am the authorities.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:09 PM   #9
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
I am the authorities.
something cold and icy just crept up my spine. That's a horrifying thought is that.

I like that someone thinks I bring clarity. I'd like it even more if I could apply that to my studies :P

I want to go camping with: I don't go camping. I'd do a van in a field with monnie and family though
I want to go to the mall with: I hate 'malls'. I only go in them alone: in and out fast as a very fast thing.
I want to go to the movies with:Sundae Girl, we share a lot of similar tastes, but that's a tough one 'cause there are a few people I'd like to see films with
I want to take a hike with: Limey, across her island.
I want to cuddle with: any one of about five male dwellars, but not at the same time...
I want to go into business with: Cicero. I think we'd crash and burn, but I bet the business idea would be left of centre, off of the pitch...
I want to turn ______UG__ over to the authorities; do I really need to explain that one?
I want to punch _____Pilau____ in the eye; he made me clean up sick
I want to introduce _____Sundae Girl_____ to my mom. I think that'd make a cool girls night out. Actually there's a bunch of Dwellars I'd like my mum to meet. Undertoad, Flint and Lumberjim spring to mine. Monica too (would definately get an invite to the above mentioned girly night, as would Pooka, Jinx and Wolf, though I bet it'd end in a fight :P). Ibby too, because he's so cute, who could help but love him?

Last edited by DanaC; 01-18-2009 at 06:24 PM.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:10 PM   #10
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Does anyone else hear banjos? lol
Old 01-18-2009, 06:22 PM   #11
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
something cold and icy just crept up my spine. That's a horrifying thought is that.
It's downright bizarre how many times I find myself agreeing with you, Dana. Do you think it's weird?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:28 PM   #12
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
It's downright bizarre how many times I find myself agreeing with you, Dana. Do you think it's weird?

*grins* don't worry honey. The world has not turned on its axis. Soon as me an' thee are talkin politics we'll be back to business as usual :P
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #13
Pie
Gone and done

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
  1. I want to go camping with: BigV (he knows his stuff)
  2. I want to go to the mall with: Clodfobble & Monster
  3. I want to go to the movies with: Monster & Clodfobble
  4. I want to take a hike with: Zengum (good location, good conversation)
  5. I want to cuddle with: Els, 'cause he's Els...
  6. I want to sport f#*k: eh, pass.
  7. I want to go into business with: Perry. I think he said he had an idea.
  8. I want to turn ________ over to the authorities: ??
  9. I want to punch _________ in the eye: tw
  10. I want to introduce __________ to my mom: Monster again
Old 01-19-2009, 03:12 AM   #14
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
I want to cuddle with: any one of about five male dwellars, but not at the same time...
I've seen movies that start off like that......

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:51 AM   #15
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I want to go camping with LJ, Jinx and family. They do cool things like kayak and run through the woods and look at frogs. And I bet we'd have a burping contest round the campfire.

I want to go to the mall with Monster. She would keep me in line and not let me waste money. But only on the condition that we met up with the other Cellar ladies for lunch. Sky, Cloud, Clod, Bri, Shawnee, teh Aussies, Ibram, Case et al. We'd be raucous. I'd love to sit between Ali and Monster. Oh yes, there will be blood. Hopefully just in the Bloody Marys though.

I want to go to the movies with UG. Although I'd prefer to go to an art gallery. Once he's off politics he comes across as very well educated and knowledgable about the arts.

I want to take a hike with Dana. Well she lives in a beautiful part of the country, and is used to stomping about after Pilau. I'm big, but I'm a champion walker - I reckon we could walk for hours, talking all the time.

I want to cuddle with lots of Dwellars! I want to give hugs to the ladies who are always there for me and don't see how amazing they are - Bri, Shawnee, Ali. I want a chaste cuddle from LJ and a sisterly one from Jinx, to reassure me that she appreciated me not grabbing LJ's arse during the cuddle. I want to snuggle up with Bruce and Spode, console BigV and if anyone else is having a hard time, they can use my bosom for a pillow.

I want to sport f#*k Merc. Because I bet he hasn't had a big bird before and will take it in the spirit it is intended. Also he has a monster cock by all accounts (ie his own) - I'd like to see if it's true.

I want to go into business with Bri and Shawnee. We'd lose every penny, spend all afternoon in a pub and have the best laugh ever. Then we can bring Clod in as an advisor and she will bang our heads together and in a cool, calm way turn us over to profit. Unless it's a brothel, then Ducks is a shoo-in.

I want to turn myself over to the authorities. Someone's gotta take responsibility for me some day!

I want to punch Flint in the eye. What can I say, if it has to be someone it might as well be someone who annoys me.

I want to introduce pretty much everyone to my Mum. She'd be bemused by the esteem you hold me in, but that would be okay because I'd get a few drinks in her and she'd become all twinkly and charming.

I'd like to take invite any Anglophiles to afternoon tea. You know who you are. Don't worry, we'll find a pub with a roaring fire afterwards and hold a British masterclass. CycleFrance can introduce you to real ale, Limey to whisky, Dana to wine and me to the art of falling gracefully off a barstool.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. You're all in my gang really. Even if you don't want to be.

Last edited by Sundae; 01-19-2009 at 08:16 AM.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote