The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 07-02-2019, 08:24 PM   #1
monster
I hear them call the tide

July Just Wondering

1. Which part(s) of your body -other than Boob or Bollock size- which should be pretty symmetrical is/are least so?

2. Pick a third color to go with purple and yellow in a pattern

3. When did you last see one of your siblings in person (if you have any)?

4. Which are cuter -koalas or sloths?

5. What is your opinion of Tofu?

6. What is a good name for a pet stick insect? And what about a wild one?

7. What is the most relaxing white noise for you?

8. What is the title of the last hard-copy book you bought (as in handed over money and received a thing with paper pages etc)?

9. You have to do a triathlon, but you can choose to do 1.5 times the distance of one event in exchange for doing only half of one of the others. Do you, and which?

10. Gin or Tequila?
Old 07-02-2019, 09:06 PM   #2
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

2. Pick a third color to go with purple and yellow in a pattern Pink

6. What is a good name for a pet stick insect? And what about a wild one? Bill/Wild Bill

10. Gin or Tequila? Tequila
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 10:08 PM   #3
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

1. Which part(s) of your body -other than Boob or Bollock size- which should be pretty symmetrical is/are least so?

My pinkies are wildly crooked in different ways.

Black

It's pretty much always Christmas or Thanksgiving, whichever was more recent.

Koalas

Anything made of soy is an abomination.

Alan Stickman and Stick Cheney

Trees in the breeze

8. What is the title of the last hard-copy book you bought (as in handed over money and received a thing with paper pages etc)?

"Arab Folktales"

9. You have to do a triathlon, but you can choose to do 1.5 times the distance of one event in exchange for doing only half of one of the others. Do you, and which?

I'd reduce running, for sure.

10. Gin or Tequila?

Gin
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 10:10 PM   #4
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

1 - - right deltoid 1, left deltoid 0. This is the result of a motorcycle accident when I was in high school in which I torn my axial nerve in my brachial plexus.

2 - - More purple please.

3 - - Last fall I saw my sister when she was in the hospital. I'm really glad I did.

4 - - awww, s l o t h s. Koalas are cute too, but in a plush toy sort of way.

5 - - I'm a tofu friend. Very versatile

6 - - Woody.. Wild Woody.

7 - - Surf.

8 - - Can't identify which one was the most recent purchase.

9 - - I would gladly swim more if it meant that I could run less.

10 - - I like gin. I like tequila. Can drink gin all night long, but tequila... Tequila almost always comes disguised as grapefruit juice or lime juice or orange juice or some fruity combination like that, icy cold and de-licious. THAT tequila, that tequila makes me stupid or unconscious or both, usually in that order.

I'd like the tequila, but I'll have the gin, please.
Old 07-03-2019, 06:21 AM   #5
Griff
still says videotape

1. Which part(s) of your body -other than Boob or Bollock size- which should be pretty symmetrical is/are least so? right now my mashed hip

2. Pick a third color to go with purple and yellow in a pattern Red

3. When did you last see one of your siblings in person (if you have any)? 2 weeks.

4. Which are cuter -koalas or sloths? Sloths

5. What is your opinion of Tofu? Fried and served in buffalo sauce is ok otherwise not so much.

6. What is a good name for a pet stick insect? Larry And what about a wild one? Oscar, see what I did there?

7. What is the most relaxing white noise for you? Something louder than the ringing.

8. What is the title of the last hard-copy book you bought (as in handed over money and received a thing with paper pages etc)? The Traumatized Brain

9. You have to do a triathlon, but you can choose to do 1.5 times the distance of one event in exchange for doing only half of one of the others. Do you, and which? Bike over swim

10. Gin or Tequila? The NA gin of the Noth Atlantic
Old 07-03-2019, 09:40 AM   #6
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

6. What is a good name for a pet stick insect? Sticky
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:28 AM   #7
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

I've never given it any thought
Navy blue
Always too long ago. January.
Sloths, of course

Micky, and Phasmatoptera
Rain or seashore sounds (just as well, given where I live!)
A Ukrainian monolingual dictionary
0.5 times run in exchange for 1.5 walking alongside a bicycle which I can't ride
10. Gin or Tequila? Gin, when I'm back on the sauce, please.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:09 PM   #8
glatt

My neck is a bit crooked, which is noticeable when a t-shirt neck hole isn't centered evenly around my neck. And one ear is a little higher than the other, which makes me sometimes wonder how I should be trimming my sideburns. Should they be level with one another, or match the same point on the adjacent ear?
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:07 PM   #9
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1. Which part(s) of your body -other than Boob or Bollock size- which should be pretty symmetrical is/are least so? My head, prolly. I have a bumpy/lumpy head. My fingers/hands are starting to twist/gnarl from Arthur Itis, so, they won't match up either.

2. Pick a third color to go with purple and yellow in a pattern Black (he said in blue). Nothing else really matches with the other two.

3. When did you last see one of your siblings in person (if you have any)? Taint got nary a one.

4. Which are cuter -koalas or sloths? Sloths are ok, but koalas are koalafied, so...

5. What is your opinion of Tofu? I'd rather eat tojam.

6. What is a good name for a pet stick insect? And what about a wild one? Twiggy for the pet, Sticky for the wild child.

7. What is the most relaxing white noise for you? Stationary fan.

8. What is the title of the last hard-copy book you bought (as in handed over money and received a thing with paper pages etc)? Prolly some Nicholas Sparks thing for Momdigr.

9. You have to do a triathlon, but you can choose to do 1.5 times the distance of one event in exchange for doing only half of one of the others. Do you, and which? Doesn't matter, Ima drown.

10. Gin or Tequila? Mas Tequila!!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:13 PM   #10
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
… And one ear is a little higher than the other, which makes me sometimes wonder how I should be trimming my sideburns. Should they be level with one another, or match the same point on the adjacent ear?
[TMI] You'll have to do this in the mirror yourself 'cause the no one else cutting your hair will do it right; but, it becomes easy after awhile.

Trim the bottom of the sideburn on the lower side so it angles very slightly upward. Trim the bottom of the sideburn on the higher side so it angles very slightly downward. That way, the most rearward points of the sideburns match the same point on the adjacent ear when viewed from the sides and the forwardmost points of the sideburns are level with one another when viewed from the front.

People may notice if the bottoms of sideburns don't line up with the same anatomical landmark on each ear; but, nobody ever seems to pay attention to the bottoms of the sideburns being angled the same towards the front. [/TMI]
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:40 PM   #11
glatt

I'm going to have to re-read this and try it out.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:59 AM   #12
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Grow a beard, problem solved.