The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Creative Expression
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Creative Expression Post your own works and chat about them

Old 01-19-2014, 10:50 PM   #16
monster
I hear them call the tide

JBKlyde has exhibited stalking behavior on this board which concerns me. We should be protecting our pal, not throwing her to the psycho. noboxes, you suck. Wait, why did you change your name again?
Old 01-19-2014, 11:00 PM   #17
JBKlyde
Banned

Seriously. I know he's ill. I know it's not his fault. I feel bad for him.

But since when is it ok to spam the board with a bunch of crazy links? To promote hate and bullets to the head? He is not our patient or child.
I am generally anti ban. This is different. He had a time out. He clearly learned zero. Are we waiting for him to make another specific death threat?

That's just It I'm not Ill.. It's just that "I DO" work for the Scotland Yard and I needed a front to keep people from "running from the cops".. and to keep the American Police from staring down my ass.. thus I dream t up this illness as a cover but now that S and O are out of the way I don't have to pretend anymore
Just think of me as a US Marshal with an ax instead of a gun.. Consider this which would you rather some Dirty PIG staring down your ass or the Scottland Yard.. Me personally the Scottland Yard.

Forest Are More than Trees

The Forest is a place,
For the Birds to be,
And the Little Creatures,
To Run Free,
NO GUNS,
NO FIRE,
NO MAN,
Just little creatures,
Of the Land..

Last edited by JBKlyde; 01-19-2014 at 11:14 PM.
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:21 PM   #18
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
The Forest is a place,
For the Birds to be,
And the Little Creatures,
To Run Free,
NO GUNS,
NO FIRE,
NO MAN,
Just little creatures,
Of the Land..
And Jesus Dosen't Have Schizophrenic People.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:30 PM   #19
JBKlyde
Banned

I would go as far as to say I have been divinely healed.. what about cancer patients?? Dose Jesus Have Cancer Patients, Dose Jesus have Autistic Children?? It's the same difference at least I ""tried"" to admit I had a problem. Jesus Doesn't Make Homo's there just sicker than thou art... You sexobon are the reason I felt sick to begin with but now that I realize it was all just a dream t up nightmare.. I can move on can you?? and I wrote that when I was in 4th grade..
Old 01-20-2014, 12:02 AM   #20
sexobon

[JBK STYLE]
JBKlyde obviously suffers from multiple personality disorder secondary to schizophrenia in which the first persona is straight and presents itself when he's taking his meds while the second persona is gay manifesting when he's off his meds causing an internal conflict over orientation that results is deep self hatred which he projects onto others aligned with his second persona as intolerance via hate messages which he then blames on an evil biblical entity; then, invokes a good biblical entity to delude himself and others into believing he's making progress in reconciling his disorders when he is actually falling further into incongruity and grasping for alliances by playing the pity card because he can't take what he dishes out going so far as to lie about even the simplest of facts such as who was where first and not really caring about the outcome one way or another since he'll rationalize it to himself either way; indeed, rationalize anything he wants as divine ordination to deprive others of their inalienable rights while saying that he's involved with people and organizations that in reality only exist in media venues for him and his perceived need to be more that he can ever realistically accomplish.
[/JBK STYLE]

The poor bastard.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:05 AM   #21
JBKlyde
Banned

don't worry I'm not comming back
Old 01-20-2014, 12:15 AM   #22
sexobon

Which one of you is not coming back, the tolerant one who's taking his meds or the intolerant one who isn't? We'd like to see the first one here again. The second one we'll see in hell later.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:38 AM   #23
Molasar
Part-time superhero (off shift right now, leave a message)

Location: Her Majesty's United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
it has been said "if thine eye offends you, pluck it out" but that is both catastrophically stupid and ineffective.
it's also self-defeating.

far simpler is to add such a person to your IGNORE list and suddenly the sun comes out and birds sing in the trees, and the sense of foreboding each time you log in evaporates.
it's then left to the staff to delete posts (such as death threats and libel) that are illegal or legally actionable. deleting this sort of thing is entirely consistent with First Amendment, by the way.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:23 AM   #24
glatt

Quote:
No, you're not.

I apologize to those of you who think I should have given him more chances.

And I apologize to those of you who think he should have been banned long ago.

I was waiting for him to make a clear screw up by threatening a dwellar again, or really posting very hateful stuff, and I planned to ban him permanently then. I realize that that was just to make me feel less guilty about banning him, which is dumb. The banning is inevitable, so I may as well do it now.

For a while, I was hoping that clodfobble's (and other's) really good posts about how he needs to take his meds would sink in, but he's arguing those. He's not listening to any of us.

I don't think we are helping him. There's a small chance that banning him will make him examine his choices and he might take his meds again. I know it will eliminate all his crazy posts and spammy links, and that will be good for us.

Good luck, JBKlyde. I honestly wish you well.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:27 AM   #25
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Damn, I wanted to make a guess. I'll guess anyway.

Are you Patrick Star?
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2014, 08:32 AM   #26
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Yep. It was the "stronger and more dignified" response that got me. He's moved beyond frantic into the too-confident stage, and I suspect it won't be long before he has another jail encounter. Of course, having made it a few months out of jail instead of his standard two weeks, that will just encourage him to keep trying to go off them in the future.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:32 AM   #27
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

I kept thinking I should try more. I never meant to exacerbate the problem. I was hoping he'd become more playful again. FTR: I never felt 'stalked' but maybe he was reaching out to me and I just didn't know what to do. On one hand maybe I could have calmed the situation, on the other I could have made things worse. Best to leave it to the mods, at that point.

I like JBK. I think he had a lot to offer before he fell down the rabbit hole. I like sexobon, but I feel he was fanning the flames this last couple days. I agree with Molasar about ignoring him...if it was the 'way too many posts' that some people were concerned about (which I still don't find as distressing as a certain ex-dwellar's hateful posting. The threats were distressing, however. And I became stuck in the aforementioned 'have I created a situation by what seemed an innocent and harmless and innocuous gesture of accepting what I thought was a sweet offer of valentine'? monster noticed what was happening; I suspect others thought maybe I was getting what I deserved for being a nice fucking person...but I digress.)

I wonder if the community had ignored his ramblings if he might have come back to more even keel. But as jim said: he's not our patient and I'll not claim to have any idea how to handle the situation that arose in any sort of psychologically helpful way.

Clod tried to reason with him. I wish he had listened. There just wasn't a whole lot of reasonable thought left for him to work with, I guess.

JBK...you added something to this board. I will miss you. I hope that you work things out for yourself. Keep writing and painting. And consider consulting your physician. It was obviously a hard decision for glatt to ban you...and considering others who were trying to nudge you in the right direction: well, doesn't that show you many of us care? That we'd like to see you get help?
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:39 AM   #28
NeXile
Banned

jbklyde was a hacker one of the most elite in his field and he did work for the Scotland Yard as you can see the web site he designed was a counter terrorism web site designed specifically for them.. we here in the hacker community have found the cellar to be in violation of FU151.3 the article he wrote.. tough we realize he was a bit odd at times we feel that if the internet is not patrolled by "reasonable" intelligent people like us then our hope for the human race to govern themselves becomes void and obviously you guys cannot handle that. So we are going to have to teach the cellar as well as the rest of the
so called internet community a very valuable lesson. THAT BEING "Don't FOK With the Scotland Yard. So you think you have some kind of valuable community that has lasted through the ages do you?? Your about to find out real fast who is boss.
NeXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:53 AM   #29
Molasar
Part-time superhero (off shift right now, leave a message)

Location: Her Majesty's United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
oh FFS is this someone else who's either on drugs or not taking his meds?

for a start anyone who knows the slightest of Scotland Yard knows that there is not nor ever has been the word 'The' on front of it

FU151?

FU2 I say.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:02 AM   #30
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

no, Mola. it's JB. he's gonna get an IP ban in a minute
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote