The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 03-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #6421
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

but...but..! Clodfobble! You know zipless fucks are harder to do for the females - esp. younger females (younger and younger they get...)

zipless fucks are fine IF you can REALLY do it and not let all those hormones mess with your head. Otherwise, use him for rent money. No sex.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:24 AM   #6422
casimendocina
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Zicato View Post
"Trust is a one time only offer."
-- Wolf
casimendocina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #6423
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
Otherwise, use him for rent money. No sex.
I was gonna say no way could mtp get away with that, having already had sex with him before... but then I was thinking, she could do something like, "You have to prove you really care about me, and not just the sex. So you can come back, but no sex for 3 months."

Mind you, this isn't an agreement I'd be able to adhere to myself, but I'm not particularly emotional about sex like that. It might work.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #6424
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Sounds like it would be worth it to let him stay around, then. Sure, you're kind of using him for rent money, but you'll be giving companionship and presumably sex in return. I doubt he thinks this relationship is headed towards marriage either, so as long as you're both happy enough and use birth control religiously
FTFY
Old 03-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #6425
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
I was gonna say no way could mtp get away with that, having already had sex with him before... but then I was thinking, she could do something like, "You have to prove you really care about me, and not just the sex. So you can come back, but no sex for 3 months."
The sex as a weapon gambit is part of something that MTP is probably rejecting. She has to make her own call on recreational activities, but needs to remember that he will get sex somewhere so using him for rent money without a sexual relationship means he will be bringing women home. Maybe a sit-down to get real about their relationship is in order. "We are roomies nothing more", would be my advice, but I'm just some dude on the web.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #6426
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Sounds like it would be worth it to let him stay around, then. Sure, you're kind of using him for rent money, but you'll be giving companionship and presumably sex in return. I doubt he thinks this relationship is headed towards marriage either, so as long as you're both happy enough...
For now, I'm going to try to work it out while looking into an escape plan. If he is the best choice, I will stay. I'm not trying to use him, although that is what it seems, but I think its a mutual beneficial situation.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #6427
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff
The sex as a weapon gambit is part of something that MTP is probably rejecting. She has to make her own call on recreational activities, but needs to remember that he will get sex somewhere so using him for rent money without a sexual relationship means he will be bringing women home. Maybe a sit-down to get real about their relationship is in order. "We are roomies nothing more", would be my advice, but I'm just some dude on the web.
Oh sure, go the mature and responsible route.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #6428
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Where's the like button?
How to find the like button
Old 03-19-2011, 10:45 AM   #6429
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Oh sure, go the mature and responsible route.
Sorry, won't happen again.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:55 AM   #6430
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? ... You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:49 AM   #6431
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Why does HE want to work it out? Tell him he can come back as a roomy. No sex.

There is only one reason a person wants to have sex with someone they tried to manipulate into changing and then subsequently dumping.

Tell him he can live there but to go jump someone else, or more politely, you should both see other people, if there is really anything to work out. I would not make myself available for more hurt. On the other hand, being unavailable will make you more attractive and so, he might do some heroic deed as foot mentioned. If not then he'll just be satisfied with his flop house. I believe that is all he wants is a nice comfy place to go flop and if offered a nice warm body too.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #6432
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

What Sky said, and is it just me or don't you guys think that a prereq for a good roomy is that they are willing and able to pay part of the rent and not hit up their girlfriend for fundage?
Old 03-19-2011, 12:05 PM   #6433
SamIam

I couldn't sleep last night - got maybe 3 hours, and now I have to go in and work a 14 hour shift. 10:00 pm is a 1,000 years away.
SamIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:14 PM   #6434
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIam View Post
I couldn't sleep last night - got maybe 3 hours, and now I have to go in and work a 14 hour shift. 10:00 pm is a 1,000 years away.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #6435
casimendocina
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysidhe View Post
There is only one reason a person wants to have sex with someone they tried to manipulate into changing and then subsequently dumping.
Apologies for being dim here but what is that reason if not just to have sex...not being faecetious, I genuinely want to know so that I can be sure I've understood the comment properly.
casimendocina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
swiss