The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 10-03-2019, 09:59 AM   #46
Griff
still says videotape

The Supreme Court is about to get rolling. It's time to rotate positions on "activist judges" and settled law.
Old 10-25-2019, 06:27 AM   #47
Griff
still says videotape

"My" GOP representative has rotated to closed hearings are bad mmm..kay. To be fair, he's in a district so red there's always someone worse running a sweep right and he is post-Benghazi.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:36 AM   #48
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Meanwhile, Jeff Flake claims that at least 35 GOP senators would vote to remove Trump if the vote were made secret. Absolute cowardice.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 10:06 AM   #49
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Absolute cowardice.
And absolute honesty. But you are not ready to admit how corrupt this guy has been all his adult life. Again, it is what has changed in America. He insults people. He grabs women's cunts. He can even shoot someone on Fifth Ave and still get elected. Extremism is now so rampant. So what has always been anti-social and corrupt behavior is now acceptable.

Why do you even endorse ethnic cleansing of Kurds? It is what has changed and is now acceptable.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 12:02 PM   #50
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

"He grabs women's cunts."

I'm offended.

Call them vajayjays yayas, please.
Old 10-25-2019, 12:02 PM   #51
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

Jeff Flake

Old 10-25-2019, 03:00 PM   #52
Clodfobble

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw
But you are not ready to admit how corrupt this guy has been all his adult life... Why do you even endorse ethnic cleansing of Kurds?
Dude, I say this with all the empathy in the world--you're having a rough week. You either weren't paying attention who you're talking to, or you've completely misconstrued my position in your mind. Take some deep breaths.
Old 10-25-2019, 06:32 PM   #53
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

That's not Dude, that's tw. The poor fellow is confused enough without you and your Jedi mind tricks.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 08:59 PM   #54
tw

Quote:
You either weren't paying attention who you're talking to, or you've completely misconstrued my position in your mind.
I have read your previous posts - with praise for The Don and for the people who support and praise him.

If you do not condom what The Don does and believes, then post it.

Meanwhile I say again, due to so many right wingers who blindly believe (with anger and threats) what they are told to believe. The Don (and his peers) have successfully even driven moderates out of the Republican party.

That Frontline piece demonstrates it clearly with a backstabbing of Eric Cantor - the House Majority leader. Same later happened to John Boehner. Because the party is now dominated by people who are told who to hate. Use hate to attract supporters. And do so with vindication only because they are told to. Inspired by a leader who is very good at promoting himself using hostility, insults, and constant lies.

(If) That being your other point: as I said, I agreed with the conclusion. But I do not believe (or know) if you believe or understand the reasons why. Since you have expressed agreement with The Don. Do not openly criticize him. And should.

Last edited by tw; 10-25-2019 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:53 AM   #55
Clodfobble

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw
I have read your previous posts - with praise for The Don and for the people who support and praise him.
You're insane. Trump is a misogynist, racist, narcissistic old man who's lost touch with reality both because of his wealth and his declining cognition. I've never suggested otherwise.

Perhaps you're confused because I recently called GOP senators who wanted a secret vote cowards. They are cowards--they should stand up for what they believe in.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:12 AM   #56
sexobon

What kind of Tomfoolery is this?
Old 10-26-2019, 10:46 AM   #57
tw

Quote:
Perhaps you're confused because I recently called GOP senators who wanted a secret vote cowards. They are cowards--they should stand up for what they believe in.
Well this is a revelation. Since I only saw plenty of right wing recommendations under your name. But then you may have posted those characterizations elsewhere. I don't participate in all boards.

But yes. Anyone who disagrees with your accurate characterization must be doing the ostrich thing.

BTW, he never lost touch with reality. He has always been that way. He even trades in used wives when they get too old. And has a long history of doing things to women that Harvey Weinstein also did. Harvey was probably more prolific because he had better access. His business practices have always been to screw his counterparties. So he had lawyers such as Cohen. Even attacks his people that he once praised - once they are also used up or tell him truths.

He was never an honest businessman or safe among women. He did not change. He has always been that way. He could even shoot someone on Fifth Ave - just like any other Mafia Don.

Understand what has changed in the Republican party. A massive misinformation machine exists. See the example of Eric Cantor who should have won his reelection by 30 point. And then this massive Limbaugh, Fox, Hannity, Breitbart. Engles misinformation (propaganda) machine targeted him.
Old 10-27-2019, 08:34 AM   #58
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Well this is a revelation. ...
For his next trick, tw will come down from on high and give us ten commandments.
Old 10-27-2019, 12:10 PM   #59
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
For his next trick, tw will come down from on high and give us ten commandments.
Already in the mail
Old 12-04-2019, 02:39 PM   #60
Griff
still says videotape

Okay so now Republicans support the Imperial Presidency and the Democrats oppose the Imperial Presidency. Interesting times.