The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 01-24-2019, 11:32 PM   #76
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

What? Bus loads of high school kids should move because 4 Israelites felt uncomfortable? Fuck that shit, let them move.
But they wouldn't would they, they were looking for a confrontation. So was Phillips, the pro confrontationist.

The whippersnappers are twisted minds, parroting their parents and school teachings, they haven't matured enough to think for themselves yet.
Sadly, they may never.
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2019, 07:12 AM   #77
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Either way, what do you think the odds are that the "political rally field trip" never happens at their school again?
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 07:43 AM   #78
Griff
still says videotape

From my perspective as a walked away Catholic, being pro-life is the only non-negotiable left in the arsenal. We were hit over the head with that at every Mass. The March for Life is a big deal to them. I'd guess that they'll be there but with a lot of rules around dress and comportment.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:05 AM   #79
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Either way, what do you think the odds are that the "political rally field trip" never happens at their school again?
Isn't the purpose of a field trip to go out and learn something? No impose political beliefs on others?

Oh. They can't. Trump has closed all institutions that would provide learning - to promote his tiny political agenda.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 03:32 PM   #80
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Teen in face-off with Native American gets apology

The bishop of the Covington Diocese in Kentucky apologized Friday to the teenager at the center of a controversy over the behavior of Catholic high school students toward a Native American elder in Washington.

In a letter to parents, the Most Rev. Roger Foys said the diocese was too quick to condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students, particularly those of Nicholas Sandmann ...

… "We should not have allowed ourselves to be bullied and pressured into making a statement prematurely, and we take full responsibility for it," Foys wrote. "I especially apologize to Nicholas Sandmann and his family, as well as to all CovCath families who have felt abandoned during this ordeal." ...
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 09:59 PM   #81
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Wait till they find out Sandmann is actually a serial killer.
Old 01-27-2019, 07:39 PM   #82
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Wait till they find out Sandmann is actually a serial killer.
More likely a comic genius. Was it not a world renowned act?

Or did he only get his five minutes of fame?
Old 01-27-2019, 08:15 PM   #83
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
More likely a comic genius. Was it not a world renowned act?

Or did he only get his five minutes of fame?
The expression is 15 minutes of fame. You shortchanged him 10 minutes.

YOU STOLE FROM A CHILD!
Old 01-28-2019, 09:27 AM   #84
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
YOU STOLE FROM A CHILD!
He's just a child. The Donald steals from him every day and he does not complain.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:36 AM   #85
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

A hero...
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2019, 10:17 PM   #86
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
A hero...
Dad paid big bucks to a PR firm to write his testimony. Maybe he can also become a Hollywood sensation by having his picture on the same Sunset Boulevard billboards that so successfully promoted Pia Zadora.

If he gets lucky, he might even find a bloody glove.

If your dad will pay enough, then five seconds of fame might even become 15 minutes. Apparently it is his constitutional right. Who are we to deny him that right by having an opinion?

Pia Zadora unfortunately did not have the right dad.

(is mockery of this event obvious yet?)
Old 01-30-2019, 09:28 AM   #87
sexobon

Quote:
Dad paid big bucks to a PR firm to write his testimony. Maybe he can also become a Hollywood sensation by having his picture on the same Sunset Boulevard billboards that so successfully promoted Pia Zadora.

If he gets lucky, he might even find a bloody glove.

If your dad will pay enough, then five seconds of fame might even become 15 minutes. Apparently it is his constitutional right. Who are we to deny him that right by having an opinion?

Pia Zadora unfortunately did not have the right dad.

(is mockery of this event obvious yet?)
Notice how leftist extremists openly mock even the children of the social right. It is an attitude prevalent among Hillary's disciples. Just like a commie family: it's just political correctness.

Again the leftist extremists here mock honest Americans (moderates) with their humor. They don't care that their politics openly provocate more hate and massacres. Only relevant is what they have been indoctrinated to think.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:57 PM   #88
tw

Quote:
Notice how leftist extremists openly mock even the children of the social right.
An anti-America (right wing wacko extremist) cannot tell the difference between a patriotic moderate and an anti-American leftist extremists. It says which head is doing the thinking.

He parrots what wacko extremists talk show hosts have ordered him to believe. Limbaugh and Trump order him to attack the informed as leftist commie lovers. No wonder this right wing wacko extremist even approve of the KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists in Charlotte and San Diego.

That confrontation demonstrates how wacko extremists (three different groups) confront without resolution. And deserved to be mocked for it. Since Trump even encourages it.

Right wing wackos love to turn the Cellar into a forum of insults. It excites their penis. Neither lefitsts nor moderates do that. Intelligent people do not recite what The Don orders them to believe.

We even shut down the government because an extremists says his penis is bigger than the generals - and now the intelligence community. sexobon even loves that confrontation. Posts insults (and no facts) to justify his extremists rhetoric.

sexbon should lern from the silly kid. Hire a PR firm to write for him.
Then his sentences would be cultivated or lucid.

Apparently he is not getting any. So he bons up with insults. Classic symptoms of a right wing, Trump loving, extremist - who also loves that pointless confrontation. And who wastes bandwidth here praising those fools.

Apparent he too should be mocked.
Old 01-31-2019, 12:15 PM   #89
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  fucking nuts.JPG
Views: 187
Size:  23.3 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 01:11 PM   #90
sexobon

Well gee-whiz tw, all I did was paraphrase a couple of paragraphs (emotional insults) from your own posts and apply them to you. Shame you didn't recognize them:

Quote:
Notice how leftist extremists openly mock even the children of the social right. It is an attitude prevalent among Hillary's disciples. Just like a commie family: it's just political correctness.

Again the leftist extremists here mock honest Americans (moderates) with their humor. They don't care that their politics openly provocate more hate and massacres. Only relevant is what they have been indoctrinated to think.
Quote:
Quote:
Notice how Trump extremists subtlety mock your concerns. It is an attitude prevalent among The Don's disciples. Just like a mafia family: it's just business.
Quote:
Again the wacko extremists here mock honest Americans (moderates) with their humor. They don't care that their politics openly endorse more hate and massacres. Only relevant is what they have been ordered to think.
Now here in your reply, you've described yourself to a T, dubya:

Quote:
Posts insults (and no facts) to justify his extremists rhetoric.

… Hire a PR firm to write for him.
Then his sentences would be cultivated or lucid.

Apparently he is not getting any. ...

Apparent he too should be mocked.
Why that's just what you did in your post #85. I'm delighted to hear you feel one should be mocked for such things. Happy to oblige with mocking you.