Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Old 01-20-2019, 08:43 AM   #76
Griff
still says videotape

Ha!
Old 01-20-2019, 07:01 PM   #77
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

We'll see what happens in 2019 but in 2018 Tony Kanaan averaged 226.68 mph for 4 laps, but the winner, Will Power(I shit you not), averaged 167 mph for the whole race and collected $2.5 million.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:32 AM   #78
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Will Power(I shit you not)
I chuckle every time I hear/read his name.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 08:33 PM   #79
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

'Cowboy Pinball' game leaves spectators shocked and a participant unconscious at Kentucky rodeo

Urrthang is urrthang for the first go round. Bull #1 apparently didn't wanna play Cowboy Pinball, though.

Bull #2 don't give a shit. I mean, not the first fuck is given. He gets right down to bidness within steps. I think it took even the rodeo ppl by surprise.

Shit gets real @ 4:21:

Ow. OW!! OW!!!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 02-18-2019, 10:00 PM   #80
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Da fuq?

$100 ... they don't even let you inside the ambulance for $100, never mind taking your unconscious ass to the nearest Level 1 Trauma Center.

The bull tosses those big ol' boys like a girl tosses her hair.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:16 AM   #81
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
The bull tosses those big ol' boys like a girl tosses her hair.
Didn't he though?

That fella that was knocked cold was tossed for a double somersault.

Old 02-20-2019, 06:12 PM   #82
Griff
still says videotape

Who was figuring that was a good idea?
Old 02-20-2019, 08:58 PM   #83
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I guess the promoters and the lawyers had a meeting, and figgered they just weren't being sued nearly enough, so...

Old 02-21-2019, 09:23 AM   #84
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

This Day In Sports History

February 21, 1896

An Englishman raised in Australia, Bob Fitzsimmons, fought an Irishman, Peter Maher, in an American-promoted event which technically took place in Mexico, winning the 1896 World Heavyweight Championship in boxing.

That's a single boxing match involving five countries.

Old 02-21-2019, 09:55 AM   #85
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Remember the two guys on the airplane that looked so much alike, with their red hair and beards? Our own lovely Mr. Helm even kinda looked like them.

This is weirder than that.

Name:  lookies.JPG
Views: 210
Size:  36.0 KB

Two minor league baseball players, both named Brady Feigl. Both are souless gingers. Both have had Tommy John surgery, by the same doctor. Both are 6'4". Both wear thick glasses. Both are pitchers. Their respective DNA tests both revealed 53 percent Germanic ancestry.

Here's the link to the article. You didn't think I was gonna tell all of it didja?

Old 02-21-2019, 10:21 AM   #86
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

ginger jesus approves

Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:05 PM   #87
Griff
still says videotape

Let’s get some images of Jesus’ elbow just to be safe.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:58 AM   #88
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

This Day In Sports History

February 22, 1980

Lake Placid, NY

The Miracle On Ice

Old 02-22-2019, 12:12 PM   #89
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Patriots owner Robert Kraft arrested, charged for soliciting prostitutes in Florida

He was just having the inflation of his balls checked, I'm sure...

Old 02-22-2019, 02:25 PM   #90
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

6.6 BILLION dollars the dude is worth

It was $59/half-hour, $79/hour for massage handies from Chinese sex slaves at the strip mall

I don't want to see this guy on Sundays, it's just foul, now. He's gotta go
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote