The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 10-15-2005, 07:54 PM   #601
Brett's Honey
whatever

Quote:
QUOTE=Rock Steady][100] Our 15 yo daughter makes it difficult at home; she sits between us when watching TV, knocks on our bedroom door a lot, and the other day I was hugging Mrs RS in the kitchen, she says "You're just doing that to piss me off". I said, "I'm just doing it cause I love mommy".
To the 15 yr old daughter - you are sooo lucky to have parents who are married - and hugging!

(What am I thinking?! You can't tell a 15 yr old girl anything. They already know everything....).
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 07:56 PM   #602
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
Awwww! that is so goddurl adorable! Personally, I'd love to believe in men like you (and bruce, who, I'll just come right out and admit it-shuns me!) but I've found that guys like you are akin to Santa Claus, Jack Skellington, Paul Bunyon, Zeus and Jesus Christ. You dunna exists. At least not in the soup bowl you don't.
Well, it's a lot easier for me to be a saint if I'm in California and you're in Ohio.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:00 PM   #603
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett's Honey
(What am I thinking?! You can't tell a 15 yr old girl anything. They already know everything....).

"Well.....yeaah."
Old 10-16-2005, 12:38 AM   #604
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
how is a man like a tile floor?

lay him right the first time and you can walk all over him for the rest of your life.

Not directed at anyone in particular, just reminded of it.

Also whoever said "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" was off by about eight inches
Old 10-16-2005, 10:27 AM   #605
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I've always said that The way to a man's heart is straight through the ribcage, but I probably have different objectives.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 10:05 AM   #606
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Steady
So, who here was most recently laid?
heh. not I. it's beennnnn lemmeseehere, 5+ months.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:40 AM   #607
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

11 months for me

I was trying to get my head sorted to start with & then it just became a habit.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 12:49 PM   #608
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

New question. What about toys?

I guess this is really a question for the ladies. Actually, I don't really have any questions for the guys. There isn't anything I want to know that I don't already know about the guys. But the ladies are a perpetual mystery. So, do you have, use, like, dislike any toys? Used to but don't now? Curious but haven't tried one?

Naturally, more follow on questions will come later, like what kinds of toys, how do you like them used, solo, together, tips, suggestions... Ok, that's a start.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:27 PM   #609
darclauz
Breathing into a paper bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCanal
Oh good. So Gerbils are still OK then?

Two Gerbils in a bar one says to the other " Ya, fancy getting shit-faced tonite?"
oh my lord. i laughed forever.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:02 PM   #610
darclauz

toys... always liked the idea. other than the standard vibes, though, and a few lotions, never had any. but the adam and eve people followed me to my new place (those people would make a fortune in bill collecting) and i showed my honey this lovely leather strap with a vibe on the bottom, and his eyes glazed over. who knew?

so...bought it..used it... damn near blew the top of my head off. good, GOOD sex.

anybody seen the HBO "sex investigators" thing? this is a cool show -- deals with the everyday, the common problems. as much communication as sex, but it's had some interesting ideas, and we've actually used some of them.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:16 PM   #611
undone
work in progess

Quote:
Originally Posted by darclauz
toys... always liked the idea. other than the standard vibes, though, and a few lotions, never had any. but the adam and eve people followed me to my new place (those people would make a fortune in bill collecting) and i showed my honey this lovely leather strap with a vibe on the bottom, and his eyes glazed over. who knew?

so...bought it..used it... damn near blew the top of my head off. good, GOOD sex.

anybody seen the HBO "sex investigators" thing? this is a cool show -- deals with the everyday, the common problems. as much communication as sex, but it's had some interesting ideas, and we've actually used some of them.

Do you by chance, have a link to this fabulous device?
Old 10-17-2005, 04:31 PM   #612
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

My wife is quite the coniseur (HTF do you spell that, anyway?) of toys in all their pulsing, throbbing variations. Everything from the classic Sears catalogue, lovely young lady rubbing her smiling visage against the "facial massager to ease tension", to devices that look as though they were conceived by Venusians to use on the dreaded Bugblatter Beast of Tra'al.

Somehow, we seem to always end up returning to the basic, classic designs. The only overarching requirements seem to include a firm, powerful, but not-too-fast vibratory rate and a commodious working relationship with exotic lubricants.

The little fingertip jobbies are comfortable and precise, but tend to lack a vibratory intensity which is suitable for our needs. The multi-mode "egg" designs do not wear well, probably due to the need for a corded remote to operate them. The only other drawback we've discovered to various devices is that, the more supple and refined they are, the less durable.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:47 PM   #613
darclauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by undone
Do you by chance, have a link to this fabulous device?
http://www.adameve.com/catalog_name=...08/product.htm

it's just the run-of-the-mill cock ring...... it's all in how it's used, i guess.
Old 10-17-2005, 05:31 PM   #614
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

I had one of these as a pre-teen. I really wonder to this day if the aunt who gave it to me (an empowered woman, to say the least) in fact knew exactly what she was doing.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:47 PM   #615
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

I wonder too. We have one or two of those floating aroung the house somewhere. Until now, I hadn't imagined what I think you're implying. Wow.

A new thread is underway related to this topic. A link from here when it's posted. Here is the promised link. I hope your auntie steers clear of these folks.

Last edited by BigV; 10-17-2005 at 07:07 PM.
BigV is offline   Reply With Quote