FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Parenting Bringing up the shorties so they aren't completely messed up

Old 12-21-2004, 04:27 PM   #16
undone
work in progess

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar512
A few thoughts:
One more thing. I notice that you're in Utah. It may be possible that the teacher's personal opinions are coming out in his/her lessons. Make sure they understand that this is not acceptable to you.
Entirely possible. She is originally from Honduras, She is all business. I do like her because she has control of her classroom. Which is hard when you have about 25 kindergartners. I think I will talk to her personally and see where the drug lecture came from exactly.
undone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 04:31 PM   #17
undone
work in progess

just say no in Kindergarten...

I think it is probably time we just grew up and gave up the habit anyway. It just irks me. We are afforded all the sex, violence and hate we can stomach on TV. But smoke a Jay and you are satan and going to hell, oh and by the way, we are taking your kids away from you.

I have contacted the school district. I am going to get to the bottom of the situation and also see if I can find a better school for her to attend next year. You should see the UPASS scores of the schools in my district. It is so disconcerting. The average number of school children absent 10 or more days at the school Nanu (nickname) is attending is 48 percent. The rest of the district isn't much better. I didn't feel poor until now.
undone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:28 AM   #18
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by warch
She's smart. The kid raises a terrific point that should be discussed. So discuss.
Yes alot of BIG PHARMA medicine IS INDEED NOT GOOD FOR YOU!! (It all has an agenda and that is to keep the person coming back spending more $$$$$$$$$$$)

Alot of NATURAL things in this world can be MUCHO BETTER for ya..... From Vitamins to other things........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote